Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
Every Businessman with a successful product should also have a successful media for propagating his idea and product to the customers. The smartness of the businessman is there in his selection of such a medium.
With the advent of the internet, there arrives the opportunity to sell a product with a click at his finger level. But, the skill and knowledge about how to and what to use to make the sales an outrageous one, are the ones that could never be avoidable.
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Kajabi is that ClickFunnels is a platform for any type of product while Kajabi aims for digital products like courses and electronic contents.
Comparison Table Between Clickfunnels and Kajabi (in Tabular Form)
|Parameters of Comparison||ClickFunnels||Kajabi|
|Type of product||Any type||Digital products|
|Main purpose||Sales funneling and automation||Sales and contents delivery management|
|Customer Relationship management||Superior and complete with almost all features||Limited in some areas and is not cost-effective for startups.|
|Domains||Custom domains are cheaper||Custom domains are limited and expensive|
What is Clickfunnels?
In this era of the internet, everything is possible and the opportunities are our disposal every passing second. But finding the customers and selling your idea or product is like searching a dropped pebble in the seawater while you are on a cruise.
This is where funneling software comes into play. ClickFunnels helps you to convert the people who land on your website or online page into potential customers. A good business is said to be the one which gives win on both sides. ClickFunnels will provide such benefits, the customer will get what they want and the seller will get the profit he wants.
ClickFunnels can be a backbone for building an online sales empire of a product, which can be anything and is useful for people. It helps the businessman to bypass the difficulty of building the website from scratch using complex processes of coding, designing, hosting, and bringing everything together in one place.
Features of ClickFunnels:
- Hosting place: ClickFunnels provides the hosting services for your business website which is cost-effective and easily integrable one.
- Templates: It provides highly appealing and responsive predesigned templates for building your empire of sales.
- Affiliate building: It provides a tool for the management of the people who earn by making sales of your product.
- Auto responding: Automatic response to the customers through emails is a valuable strategy every online businessman should have in his business arsenal.
- Payment system: It provides the payment gateway through PayPal and stripe also.
- Online training: It has a well to understand online training material for the newcomers.
- Suitable for any type of products
- Cost-effective add-on for business.
- More focused on sales than any other needs.
- Customer service and support are a little bit on the downside.
- Customizations of the inbuilt templates are limited.
What is Kajabi?
“Knowledge is power” is a famous saying that everybody would hear of at least one point of time in their life. If you have sound knowledge on something why not share it and earn from it, to make the saying as “ Knowledge is an investment”. Kajabi gives such a solution to the people who can earn from sharing their knowledge on any topic they are well versed in.
The Internet is filled with people who are having an insatiable thirst for knowledge. So, why not feed them with the knowledge in return for monetary benefits. Kajabi will stand between both the ends and acts like a bridge between the teacher and learner.
Features of Kajabi:
- Website builder: Kajabi offers a website building solution with highly appealing templates and opportunity for the people without any coding skills to build a robust styled website.
- Pipelines: It is the funneling tool inside the kajabi which helps to create, manage, and use the marketing campaigns that are essential for the sales of the products.
- Dashboard for tracking the progress: Kajabi provides complete data about the sales and the views of the products by the customers.
- Customer Relationship Management: This includes a variety of features that will aid in getting potential recurring customers and also to convert the non-returning customers into a returning one.
- Course Builder: Kajabi offers robust and easily usable course builders with standard templates.
- Scope of the features: Kajabi can not only be used for sales funneling but can be used for other purposes like building a blog, website, and many other products also.
- Content management system: Kajabi offers a feature to schedule your content and product to go live which enables you to improve the user experience of your customers and users.
- Digital e-commerce platform: Digital events can be easily organized inside the kajabi platform and digital products can be sold at ease without much of an effort and sweat.
- Improved and efficient customer care and support.
- Very expensive plans: The basic plan itself starts from $119per month.
- Limited infrastructure features for a low price: It offers only one domain for the basic plan to build an e-commerce empire.
- Only digital: Kajabi is limited to selling only digital products online.
Main Differences Between Clickfunnels and Kajabi
- Clickfunnels can be used for any type of product while kajabi can be employed only for digital products.
- ClickFunnels used for mainly online sales automation while kajabi can be used for online content delivery systems also.
- ClickFunnels basic plan starts from $97/ month, while the basic plan in the kajabi starts from $119/month.
- .ClickFunnels Customer Relationship Management system is more robust with almost all the details and features required for a smooth business while kajabi is only having limited scope in this domain.
- ClickFunnels offer cheaper custom domains when compared to Kajabi.
In the ocean of opportunities, especially for entrepreneurs, ClickFunnels and Kajabi can act as a paddle for their business boat to propel faster towards the goal which is the successful establishment of an online business.
A thorough understanding of the pros and cons of these two and selection of the appropriate one that suits the need and situation should be given the utmost care, which will make a huge difference in the outcome of the business.
Word Cloud for Difference Between Clickfunnels and Kajabi
The following is a collection of the most used terms in this article on Clickfunnels and Kajabi. This should help in recalling related terms as used in this article at a later stage for you.