The Honda CR-V generally constitutes small SUVs designed specifically by Honda. It’s roomy without being excessively so.
It’s also comfy without being too soft or bouncing, and thanks to plenty of cargo capacity, it may be used indefinitely. It’s also simple to drive, with all-wheel drive as an option.
The CR-attractiveness, V’s, however, stems from the fact that it routinely outperforms the competition in these areas.
The Honda CR-V competes in one of the most competitive segments, with nearly every major manufacturer offering a crossover SUV with similar pricing and dimensions to the organization or firm of Honda.
- CR-V LX is the base model, offering essential features such as a rearview camera and automatic climate control.
- CR-V EX provides upgraded amenities, including a sunroof, a touchscreen infotainment system, and additional safety features.
- Buyers seeking more advanced technology and comfort options should consider the CR-V EX over the LX model.
CR-V LX vs CR-V EX
The 17-inch alloy wheels on the Honda CR-V LX are a nice touch. However, on the contrary, the Honda CR-V EX’s alloy wheels are expected to be roughly 18 inches in diameter. Moreover, the maximum torque generated by the 2019 Honda CR-V LX is 180 lb-ft. On the contrary, the maximum torque produced by the 2019 Honda CR-V EX is 179 lb-ft.
The 2019 Honda CR-V LX’s screen is around 2 inches smaller than the CR-V EX’s, which is about 5 inches and has an LCD screen. In comparison to its counterpart, the CR-V LX by Honda comes at a lower cost.
The Honda CR-V LX of 2019 is well equipped with a USB port, rearview camera, Bluetooth, a 5-inch LCD screen, 17-inch wheels made up of alloy, cruise control, LED daytime running lights, and a 4-speaker sound system.
The 2019 Honda CR-V EX has a 7-inch touchscreen, which is 2 inches larger than the CR-V LX. In comparison to its counterpart, the CR-V Model LX by Honda, the CR-V Model EX by Honda is more expensive.
Eighteen-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, heated mirrors side-view, satellite radio, a 7-inch touchscreen, improved rearview camera, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay are among the Honda 2019 CR-V EX’s standout features.
|Parameters of Comparison||CR-V LX||CR-V EX|
|Cost||It’s cheaper than EX.||Costlier than LX.|
|Screen features||5 inches, LCD Screen.||7 inches, Touchscreen.|
|Wheels||Alloy, 17 inches.||Alloy, 18 inches.|
|Engine||4-cylinder engine of 2.4L||4-cylinder, 1.5L turbocharged engine.|
|Maximum Horsepower||184 hp||190 hp|
|Maximum torque produced||180 lb-ft||179 lb-ft|
What is CR-V LX?
The Honda CR-V is roomy without being too bulky. It’s also comfy without being bouncy, and thanks to plenty of cargo space, it may be used indefinitely. Honda CR-V LX is one of the models which are manufactured in this category.
The 2019 Honda CR-V LX has a screen that is around 2 inches smaller than the CR-V EX, which has a screen that is approximately 5 inches and is an LCD.
In comparison to its counterpart, the Honda CR-V EX, the Honda CR-V LX is less expensive.
The 17-inch alloy wheels of the Honda CR-V LX. A 2.4L 4-cylinder engine powers the Honda CR-V LX. Honda CR-V LX has a maximum output of 184 horsepower. The CR-V LX 2019 Honda produces 180 lb-ft of maximum torque.
A rearview camera, Bluetooth, 5-inch LCD screen, Cruise control, 17-inch alloy wheels, USB port, LED daytime running lights, and a 4-speaker sound system is some of the features that define the Honda CR-V LX of 2019.
What is CR-V EX?
The CR-V model by Honda competes in one of the most competitive segments, with nearly every major manufacturer offering a crossover SUV that is around the same price and size as the CR-V. Honda CR-V EX is one of the very popular models.
The 2019 Honda CR-V EX features a 7-inch touchscreen, which is two inches larger than the CR-V LX’s. In comparison to its predecessor (CR-V LX), the CR-V EX model by Honda costs much higher.
The CR-V EX model by the 2019 Honda is equipped with alloy wheels that are approximately 18 inches in diameter.
A 4-cylinder, 1.5L turbocharged engine powers the CR-V EX model by Honda 2019. This model by Honda is the EX version of the CR-V and can generate up to 190 horsepower. CR-V EX, 2019 Honda produces 179 lb-ft of maximum torque.
Eighteen-inch wheels made up of alloy, side-view mirrors that were heated, fog lights, satellite radio, a 7-inch touchscreen, an improved rearview camera, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay are just a few of the amenities that set the Honda 2019 CR-V EX apart.
Main Differences Between CR-V LX and EX
- Honda CR-V LX comes with comparatively less cost in comparison to its counterpart, CR-V EX model by Honda. However, on the contrary, the CR-V EX Honda model is comparatively priced high in comparison to its counterpart, Honda CR-V LX.
- The screen size of the 2019 Honda CR-V LX is around 2 inches lesser than CR-V EX, which is around 5 inches and is an LCD screen. On the other hand, the screen size of the 2019 Honda CR-V EX is 2 inches more than CR-V LX and is a touchscreen of 7 inches.
- The wheels of the Honda CR-V LX are made up of an alloy that is 17 inches. On the other hand, the wheels of the Honda CR-V EX are estimated at around 18 inches and are also an alloy.
- The engine of the Honda CR-V LX is a 4-cylinder engine of 2.4L. On the other hand, the engine possessed by the Honda CR-V EX is a 4-cylinder, 1.5L turbocharged engine.
- The maximum horsepower produced by Honda CR-V LX is 184 hp. On the other hand, Honda CR-V EX is capable of producing a maximum of 190 hp.
- The maximum torque produced by CR-V LX, 2019 Honda is 180 lb-ft. On the other hand, the amount of maximum torque produced by CR-V EX, 2019 Honda is 179 lb-ft.
- Some distinguishing features of the Honda 2019 CR-V LX are a rearview camera, Bluetooth, an LCD screen of 5 inches, Cruise control, a USB port, seventeen inches wheels made up of alloy, Running lights, LED daytime, and a sound system of 4-speaker. On the other hand, some distinguishing features of the Honda 2019 CR-V EX are Fog lights, alloy wheels with 18-inch side-view mirrors heated, a Satellite radio, a touchscreen of 7-inch, a rearview camera upgraded, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.