Through entertainment, an individual feels relieve and happy and even relaxes after a hectic schedule. Various modes of entertainment can be used depending upon the preferences to release all the tension and for relaxing. They can be watching series, playing games, or going out. While watching TV and playing games is something most people enjoy as it can be done anytime, especially mobile or video games. There are various games like life after, pubg, crystal pokemon, etc.
They are also updated regularly to make the experience much better, such as crystal and gold Pokémon they are very similar but yet different.
Crystal Pokemon vs Gold Pokemon
The difference between Crystal Pokemon and Gold Pokemon is that Crystal Pokemon is an updated version of the Gold Pokemon. There are various new features introduced in this version that are not present in the Gold Pokemon being the old version. These features include girl player, messaging, and playing experience as well.
Crystal Pokemon is a role-play type of video game developed by Game Freak. It is an updated version of Gold Pokemon and Silver Pokemon. This game serves various new feature which was absent in the older version such as obtaining the Rising Batch early and many more.
Gold Pokemon is also a role-playing video game firstly introduced in Japan and developed by Game Freak. This game has certain disadvantages as compared to the older version; it is the first installment of the second generation of this series.
Comparison Table Between Crystal and Gold Pokemon
|Parameters of Comparison||Crystal Pokemon||Gold Pokemon|
|Definition||It is the last game from the second generation of the Pokemon series.||It is the first series of the second generation of Pokemon series.|
|Version||It is an updated version.||It is an old version.|
|Player||Girls player is added.||Only boy player.|
|Messaging||There is a feature of messaging.||There is no such feature.|
|Sneasel Appearance||In Ice Path.||Mt Silver.|
What is Crystal Pokemon?
It is a role-playing game released worldwide on 26 January 2018. It is generally known as the updated version of gold and silver pokemon and is the last game from the second generation of the series. This series was initially released in Japan and later on in 2001 released internationally.
Its gameplay is similar to the old versions. Few features that distinguish it from the older version are:
- Options in choosing the sex of the character: this makes it easy for the girls’ players to have a girl character.
- Battle Tower was also added: this was absent in the older version.
- There was a feature of message through with various secret items can be unlocked.
- This has signs which make it easy to know the routes and city. Otherwise, it was not specified in other versions.
- Suicune was given more importance.
- Rising Badge can be achieved easily at an early stage, which used to be achieved at later stages earlier.
- Powering items can be held in this.
- There is also a feature of pokegear.
Although it has all the above updates, it is still said it can be improved further.
What is Gold Pokemon?
Under this game, also players get their first pokemon and have to choose between regions. Then they have to win the eight gym badge. Then players have to challenge the Elite and champion. After winning the challenge, they become the Pokemon Master of the region. And then, various stages of the challenge have to be faced.
This version of the game was released on different dates. In 2009, Heart Gold and Soul Silver were made by Nintendo (it was remade of Gold and Silver Pokemon). This game introduced more than 100 varieties of Pokemon, making it a total of 251 pokemon.
This was one of the most successful versions of this series. It is similar to the Red, Yellow, and Blue Pokemon Versions. This was famous because of its art style and graphics except for these two features such as time, ability to breed, the introduction of Steel and Dark-type of Pokemon, Dual Type Pokemon, and many more.
Therefore before Crystal Pokemon was introduced, Gold Pokemon. It was the best and most played game. But later on various, it was found that it can be improved more to make the experience better.
Main Differences Between Crystal and Gold Pokemon
- Crystal Pokemon is an updated version of the Gold Pokemon, providing the best experience in games.
- In Gold Pokemon, a player had only one option of choosing a boy player. There was no girl player in this version, but in Crystal Pokemon, after updating, a new girl player has been added. Now players can choose between a girl and a boy player.
- In Crystal Pokemon, the feature of messaging is also added, which was not present in the Gold Pokemon. Under this feature, an encoded message has to be decoded to unlock various mysterious items.
- There is also a significant feature in the Crystal Pokemon, which helps in the identification of the city, and this feature was absent in the Golf Pokemon.
- To caught Gligar and Skarmory, an individual must be having exclusive gold pokemon, whereas, in Crystal, they can be caught anytime at any game.
- Suicune was considered as only a side legendary in Gold Pokemon, but in Crystal Pokemon, he has a very important role to play.
- A player in gold pokemon cannot hold any items that can give him power, but this was changed in the Crystal Pokemon.
On a busy day, we all need a sense of relief that can be achieve through various modes, such as resting, spending time with family or friends, or going out. But the most common and used way of this is entertainment. Playing games is also a source of entertainment.
But nowadays people, especially children, have started spending a lot of time on phones and computers playing these games which is not good for physical as well as mental health. These means of entertainment should be used for a fixed or particular period; otherwise, it becomes an addiction, an addiction to anything is not good. Therefore it should be taken care of how much time a person is devoting to these sources.
Table of Contents