Creating a website is the theme of a WordPress page builder. Page builders are creating a personalized WordPress concept, like designing based on figuring out a cluttered blueprint, misconception, etc. These issues can be solved using the page builder plugins on WordPress.
Web designers and developers are still the finest for a fully self-designed website. But it does not pull down the need for page builders. They contribute equally according to the client’s or user’s requirements. Generally, Page builders help web designers to complete their work more efficiently.
- Elementor and Beaver Builder are two popular page builder plugins for WordPress that enable users to create custom website layouts without coding.
- Elementor is a more feature-rich plugin with a live editing interface that allows users to create complex designs more quickly. At the same time, Beaver Builder has a simpler interface but provides more control over the design details.
- Elementor offers more pre-designed templates and widgets, while Beaver Builder provides more flexible layout options and better performance.
Elementor vs Beaver Builder
Elementor is a user-friendly and powerful visual page builder that enables users to design custom web pages using a variety of pre-designed templates and blocks. Beaver Builder is another popular visual page builder that allows users to create custom web pages with a drag-and-drop interface.
Elementor and Beaver Builder provide a fluid interface with easy entry-to-use tools. Elementor has more custom-built options, and the sidebar in Beaver Builder is quite user-friendly to traverse. Both page builders provide various options for designing and creating sites using templates. Both have a short way of transporting, making, reusing the modules, and using them to create the page.
|Parameters of Comparison||Elementor||Beaver Builder|
|Simplicity||Moderate||Very easy to use|
|Target customers||Clients, Users, Agencies, Designer, Developer||Designer, Web developer|
|Unique attributes||Universal appliances and Implanted |
|White label aspect|
|Consistency with editing||Present||Absent|
|Foundation of elements||More than 80||31|
|Ready-made templates||More than 300 in pro-plan||40 in the free version and around 90 in the paid version|
|Distinctive attribute||Active content||Beaver Themer|
|Elements used||Flip box, Social share buttons, Audio |
player, Portfolio, Animated Headline,
Social follow icons, Facebook comments, and a login option
|Social share button|
|Adding custom CSS||Available||Unavailable|
|Design aspects in page builder||Show/Hide contents, Distinct borders, Individual font sizes||Show/Hide contents, Distinct borders, Convention breakpoints|
|Loading time (average)||1.47 sec||1.38 sec|
|Support system||Needs Improvement||Virtuous|
|Security||Dependable in the pro version (has Honeypot measure to avoid spam bots)||Assured|
What is Elementor?
Elementor was introduced in June 2016. The plugin was more popular that is instantly aced the market.
The free version of Elementor was well-liked by everyone because the developers offered a user-friendly encounter and attributes solely available in premier drag-and-drop page builders.
Some of the features of Elementor are openly accessible, mobile-friendly, and improved for the Internet. A pre-made collection of templates is also provided here.
It can be altered as well as used as such. These pre-made templates can be saved and used as a design for other pages. These templates can also be transported anywhere.
Pros of Elementor are:
- Robust pop-up builder
- Template library
- Mobile responsive site
- Personalization attributes
- Pro version has: Creation of Custom headers/footers, post-type blueprints
- Front-to-End page editor
- Block library
Cons in Elementor:
- Weak library of block and template
- Lack of schema in header/builder
- Absence of White label feature
- No response for a custom solution
- Deficiency of useful option
What is Beaver Builder?
Beaver Builder was instigated in April 2014. It is an easy-to-use platform with premier aspects, allowing a simple yet professional site creation. The plugin is very famous for designers. Beaver Builder allows users to custom-build their websites using a front-end visual editor.
A free version is also available, but the pro version is quite popular. A sub-structure named “Beaver Builder theme” is the higher-priced license for Beaver Builder.
Beaver Builder uses an essential platform that fixes quite well with the default WordPress colour program. The interface has a swift loading of the network. All the layouts can be used and applied to other pages. The content segments are all arranged properly for the user’s benefit.
- Basic modules-10
- Media modules-9
- Action modules-7
- Blueprint modules-4
- Information modules-2
- Posts modules-3
Beaver Builder Pros:
- Supreme page builder for Agencies
- White label option
- Modernized design aspects
- Swift front-end page builder
- Complete block and template library
Beaver Builder Cons:
- The form builder is poor
- Requires a third-party add-on for attributes
- Slow development
- Extra costs for theme builders
Beaver Builder offers:
- White-labelling – A customized page requires a white-labelled end product. The Astra theme also bears white labelling. By combining Beaver Builder with Astra, 100% white-labelled outputs are created.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.