The Honda accord with which we are all familiar is one of the most popular sedans, especially in the United States. Well, not quite shocking because it is one of the most loved sedans with one of the most popular parent companies.
The company Honda has been one of the most famous automobile and motorcycle manufacturers since the year 1959. Not just that, it has been the world’s largest manufacturer since then too. And the model accord has proved once again that why Honda has been one of the best since this long.
Honda Accord EX vs LX
The main difference between Honda accord EX and LX is the level of the model. LX is the standard model of the accord, while EX is quite a higher model than LX as it offers more features with some additional stylistic touches as compared to the standard one. EX has other models with additional features, too, like EX-L, which you more feature than EX itself.
The Honda Accord EX has been one of those models of accord that remains in the limelight even after years of their launch. Well, this is because of the services and features it serves its users. The EX model is the standard model of the accord. It comes with a remote engine start option with a touch power Moon roof.
The Honda Accord LX model is one of the luxurious ones in the accord as it is the higher model with added features and price. After the EX base model, the LX model is the one that has grabbed the limelight amongst its customers. Unlike the EX model, it comes with a push-button for a start along with a dual-zone automatic climate control feature.
Comparison Table Between Honda Accord EX and LX
|Parameters of Comparison||Honda Accord EX||Honda Accord LX|
|Model||The EX model of the Honda accord is the base model of the sedan.||The LX model of the Honda accord is an upgraded model with more features and a better exterior.|
|Basic features||The EX model has a push-button start option, although the ones that have been manufactured after the year 2020 have a push-button start.||The LX model has push-button start feature since the beginning.|
|Entertainment features||The entertainment features in the EX are apple and android car play.||The entertainment feature in the LX is Bluetooth hands-free link audio and a 7 inch colored LCD screen.|
|Safety features||The safety feature in the EX is BSI which is a blind spot information system along with a cross-traffic monitor.||The safety features in the LX are Honda sensing and a multi-angle rearview camera installed.|
|Interior||The Honda EX offers heated seats for cold weather conditions.||The LX does not offer heated eats but it has comfortable seating along with headroom and legroom for the taller members.|
What is Honda Accord EX?
The Honda Accord EX is an automobile model of the sedan accord. It is one of the most famous and trusted models of the accord. The EX model is the standard one in the sedan and comes under the category of the base model. Although it does have several features in it, all of them are the most basic ones.
It has a remote engine start option, heated front seats, heated power side mirrors, Apple CarPlay or android auto integration, blind spot information system with cross-traffic monitor pre-installed in it, smart entry with walk auto-lock, and one-touch power moon roof. Well, these might sound not like such basic features for the Indian or South Asian users, but as the model is famous in the United States, it is quite the standard one for them.
What is Honda Accord LX?
Just like the Honda accord EX, LX is also one of the major and highlighted models of the sedan accord. The fact that makes it different from the EX is the added features and the year of launch. As the LX model was launched years after the launch of the EX model, it is quite obvious that it has more features than the previous one.
The update feature in the LX model includes- push start button, Honda sensing, Bluetooth hands-free link audio, 7 inches colored LCD screen, 17 inches alloy wheels, a multi-angle rearview camera pre-installed, USB audio interface, and dual-zone automatic climate control. Well, these are just the added features in the model. It has all the base features too that all the previous automobile engines had.
Main Differences Between Honda Accord EX and LX
- The main difference between EX and LX is the level of their model and their launch timings. EX model of the Honda accord is the base model of the sedan, while the LX model of the Honda accord is the upgraded model with more features and a better exterior.
- Talking about the basic features of both the models, the EX model has a push-button start option, although the ones that have been manufactured after the year 2020 have push-button start while the LX model has push-button start feature since the beginning.
- Both of them come along with entertainment features too, the entertainment features in the EX are apple and android car play, while the entertainment feature in the LX is Bluetooth hands-free link audio and a 7 inch colored LCD screen.
- Well, the safety feature is something that a customer looks at most importantly in any model, and both the according to model has a satisfactory feature in them. The safety feature in the EX is BSI which is a blind spot information system along with a cross-traffic monitor, while the safety features in the LX are Honda sensing and a multi-angle rearview camera installed.
- The Honda EX offers heated seats for the cold weather conditions, while The LX does not offer heated eats but it has comfortable seating along with headroom and legroom for the taller members.
This concludes now that Honda accord has been one of the lead automobile manufacturers for years. It has its reach across the whole world. Although some of the models are especially famous and preferred in the United States, like the accord EX and LX model. These two have been on the top of the customer list since their launch. The EX model is the standard one, while the LX one is the updated one with added features and prices.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|
Table of Contents