Digitalization has taken place over the last decade and is now growing successfully in our lives. The number of online businesses is also increasing every day. Every company has opted for digital mediums wherever required. Online marketing is one of the major marketing sources of marketing nowadays.
Some of the key elements in Internet marketing include search engine optimization, web design, social media marketing, blogging, content marketing, e-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising, etc.
Search engine optimization is used to direct the website traffic on the search engine towards a specific web page. Mangools and SE Ranking both provide SEO tools and helps with it.
- Mangools is a suite of SEO tools designed for small businesses and freelancers, while SE Ranking offers a broader range of marketing tools for businesses of all sizes.
- Mangools offers a user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, while SE Ranking has more advanced features, such as marketing automation and social media management.
- While both Mangools and SE Ranking offer keyword research tools, SE Ranking also provides website auditing and competitor analysis features.
Mangools vs SE Ranking
The difference between Mangools and SE Ranking is that Mangools offer basic SEO tools like keyword finder, SERP checker, and site profiling. SE Ranking includes all the basic SEO tools and functions like auditing, link management, and data integration. Both also differ in their subscription plans and discounts offered by them.
Mangools is a search engine optimization company founded by Peter Hrbáčik in 2014. The company is located in Slovakia, a country in Central Europe. It offers a free trial of 10 days.
Mangools offers plans monthly and annually. It is suited for bloggers, freelancers, affiliate marketers, SEO agencies, marketing agencies, and small businesses.
SE Ranking is an SEO software that provides SEO tools and other auditing and management features. It was founded in 2012 and now offers a 14-day free trial to its users.
The company also offers discounts for users annually and 3-month payments. It is used by people who are pro at SEO, marketing, and SEO agencies.
|Parameters of Comparison||Mangools||SE Ranking|
|Meaning||SEO company providing SEO tools.||SEO software providing company.|
|Free trial||10 days free trial||14 days free trial|
|Paid plans||It has an annual plan and 3-month plans.||Monthly and annuals plan available. In the case of 3-months, 6-months, 9-months, and 12-months, discounts are available.|
|Features||Keyword finder, SERP checker, SERP watcher, link miner, and site profiler.||Audit management, backlink management, keyword research and rank tracking, competitive analysis, link management.|
What is Mangools?
Mangools was started in the year 2014 in Slovakia by Peter Hrbáčik. The first element to be launched was the KW Finder, whose first version came out in 2015, and the second version came out in 2016.
In the second year, additions, including the SERP checker, were made, and the company opted for full digital mode. Two new elements, the backlink tool and SEO browser extension, were added in the year 2018.
Mangools has five major tools:
- KW Finder-It was the first feature and is a keyword tool. It helps the company to generate keywords that are beneficial for business.
- SERP Checker- It helps check the traffic of a specific Google page. One can also check contents from their page and contents from a Google page.
- SERP Watcher- It helps to check the ranking of the keywords on the search engine. One can also categorize useful words using this feature.
- Link Miner- It has the basic function of a backlink checker. It uses Majestic SEO API as a link index. It also has a special feature called ‘website preview’.
- Site profiler- It helps in gathering the pre-integrated data, which helps the other features of the Mangools to run properly.
It also offers many free learning tools and has a great user interface. The design is user-friendly, and it is very easy to use. The company has a mango as its logo, and the tagline of the company is “Juicy SEO Tools you will Love”.
What is SE Ranking?
SE ranking is an SEO software offering various online SEO tools for various online marketing projects. SEO specialists, SEO agencies, and small businesses mostly use it. The software provides different tools for keyword research and tracking the position or keyword.
The other features of SE Ranking include social media auto-posting, SERP Tracker, monitoring changes in a page, and monitoring SEO potential. The subscription varies according to the requirement of access to the function.
SE Ranking was founded in 2012 and had its headquarters located in Palo Alto, CA. One of the features of SE Ranking is- SERP rank tracking, which helps in the rank tracking of the keywords. White label, which helps in SEO reporting.
Site Audits which help in SEO audits, backlink monitoring, and Link building, help in maintaining the off-page SEO. The long-tail keyword features help in keyword research.
Various industries using SE Ranking are marketing and advertising, computer software, internet, online media, and Information technology and services. It is one of the best software in the category of Link Management Tools Software.
It offers a free trial of 14 days. SE Ranking also helps in localization Automation, google analytics integration, and competitive analysis.
Main Differences Between Mangools and SE Ranking
- Mangools have only basic keywords with SEO features, while SE Ranking has those basic features along with complex auditing and link management features.
- Mangools was launched in 2014, while SE Ranking was launched in 2012.
- Mangools offers a 10-day free trial, while SE Ranking offers a 14-day free trial.
- SE Ranking gives discounts on long-term subscriptions, while Mangools do not.
- SE Ranking has the feature of link management and is one of the best software for it. Mangools lack this feature.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.