These days people are more relying on the internet due to the luxury they are getting – from food on wheels to shopping. Everything is available now at the doorstep with just a few clicks. And with this, the demand for e-commerce websites is also increasing.
But to start an e-commerce website, one has look for many things, and one of them is a dropshipping plugin.
For example, one wants to start an e-commerce website, for that, he/she needs sellers, after meeting the needs, the owner looks for orders. So when a buyer places an order, the owner asks the seller to ship it on the buyers’ address by providing them with adequate money.
Now for a smooth cycle of shipping, a right dropshipping plugin should be there who can continue this.
So to meet these needs Oberlo and Dropified are apt but they too have differences.
Oberlo vs Dropified
The difference between Oberlo and Dropified is that the Oberlo Chrome extension only permits to import from AliExpress, whereas Dropified has no such limits and allows to work with various marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.
|Parameters of Comparison||Oberlo||Dropified|
|Limit To List Products Per Month||Oberlo allows its customers to list 10,000 products. Oberlo Pro, whereas allows 30,000.||Dropified allows its customers to list 15,000 products, whereas its Pro service allows 50,000.|
|Chrome Extension||Oberlo’s Chrome Extension only allows importing from AliExpress.||Dropified’s Chrome Extension allows working with various marketplaces like Amazon and eBay.Product Customisation|
|Product Customisation||Oberlo does not provide an advanced image editing tool.||Dropified provides the facility of advanced image editing tool.|
|Bulk Orders||Oberlo allows its users to create and sell products in bulk as they do not provide the Auto Place Orders for multiple orders.||Dropified allows its users to select multiple orders and makes the order process run in the background.|
|Sale Channels||Oberlo has only one sale channel – Shopify.||Dropified’s sale channels include Shopify, Woocommerce, CommercialHQ and GearBubble.|
|Supplier Channels||Oberlo has only one supplier channel – AliExpress.||Dropified’s supplier channels include – AliExpress, Alibaba and 30+ more.|
|Customer Service||Oberlo’s customer support is for 24/7 through e-mail, contact support agents or live webcast.||Dropified only responds during business hours.|
What is Oberlo?
Oberlo is one of the dropshipping plugins which is most popular in the field due to its presence on Shopify App Store from 2015 and it also indicates that it only supports the users of Shopify.
At the Shopify App Store, it is rated 4.7 stars out of 5. As of now, it has shipped, delivered or sold over 85 million products all over the world.
The platform has made the hunting of products to sell online easy by giving access to look for a variety of products such as cosmetics, toys and electronics.
In a few clicks, it also helps to deliver the item directly to the customers and not only this, but it also provides a free 30-day trial to its users without taking the credit card information.
What is Dropified?
It is yet another software or application that provides easy import service and also a feature to manage the drop shipped or directly sold products to the customer in just a few clicks.
Here, without any hassle, one can import and sell products by different selected vendors.
In basic words, Dropified helps its customers to build up a virtual store and then create contact with the suppliers and products. The rest of the things – inventory, packaging and shipping – are all managed by Dropified.
Due to its automation feature, it guarantees its customers of saving their 20 hours per week and to get started with it, one only need to have an e-commerce store with a Dropified account.
Main Differences Between Oberlo and Dropified
- Oberlo provides its customers to list 10,000 products per month and its Pro service allows 30,000. Whereas Dropified allows its customers to list 15,000 products per month and 50,000 with Pro service.
- Oberlo’s Chrome Extension only allows importing from AliExpress. On the other hand, Dropified’s Chrome Extension allows working with various marketplaces like Amazon and eBay.
- With Oberlo, one can change product title, description, edit the product variants, adjust the weight of the products, change types and tags, choose products’ images but it does not provide an advanced image editing tool. Whereas Dropified provides the facility to edit product title, price, compare at price, weight, types, tags, vendor name, description and also gives advanced image editing tool.
- Oberlo allows its users to create and sell products in bulk as they do not provide the Auto Place Orders for multiple orders. On the other hand, Dropified allows its users to select multiple orders and makes the order process run in the background.
- Oberlo has only one sale channel – Shopify. Whereas Dropified’s sale channels include – Shopify, Woocommerce, CommercialHQ and GearBubble.
- Oberlo has only one supplier channel – AliExpress. On the other hand, Dropified’s supplier channels include – AliExpress, Alibaba and 30+ more channels.
- Oberlo’s customer support is for 24/7 through e-mail, contact support agents or the live webcast, whereas Dropified only responds during business hours.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
I am Sandeep Bhandari; I have 20 years of experience in the technology field. I have various technical skills and knowledge in database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about me on my bio page.