With the technical advancement, a wide range of televisions are available in the market. Samsung HDTV series 6 and series 7 are both good options for buyers.
- Samsung HDTV Series 6 and Series 7 are both high-definition televisions, with Series 7 being a newer model than Series 6.
- Series 7 has a higher resolution and better image quality than Series 6, with a higher refresh rate and improved color accuracy.
- Series 7 also has additional features, such as voice control and built-in support for streaming services, not available in Series 6.
Samsung HDTV Series 6 vs Series 7
Samsung HDTV series 6 is a type of television which provides high-quality streaming. Applications which are connected to the web can also be accessed through this television. Samsung HDTV series 7 provides 3D technology. This television gives a cinematic experience to the people. It provides a USB port. LED-lit is also offered by this television.
Samsung HDTV series 6 is an enormous range of television which is available in four different sizes ranging from 40-inch to 60-inch. It offers motion plus technology at 120 Hz. The resolution of series 6 is 3840 x 2160 pixels.
The series 7 of Samsung televisions is an advanced range that can easily handle HD PIP. With 178 horizontal and vertical viewing angles, this television series is ultra slim as well.
|Parameters of Comparison||Samsung HDTV Series 6||Samsung HDTV Series 7|
|Motion Plus Technology||It offers this technology in 120Hz||Series 7 offers motion plus in 240Hz|
|Horizontal viewing angle||176 degrees||178 degrees|
|Vertical viewing angle||176 degrees||178 degrees|
|LED-lit||Series 6 of Samsung are not LED-lit||Series 7 offer the LED-lit|
|PIP||This series can handle only analog PIP||This series TVs can handle HD PIP|
What is Samsung HDTV Series 6?
Samsung HDTV series 6 is a budget-friendly smart TV range launched by Samsung in the market. For immersive viewing and a better user experience, companies try to enhance the look and other aspects of the television.
Series 6 could be a good choice for those who prefer to watch television in the darkroom, and this is due to the excellent black uniformity. It has a limited advanced features, but still, you can prefer this series for mixed usage.
The main features of Samsung HDTV series 6 include:
- The smart hub panel provided by Samsung enables the user to enjoy the interface and approach more than 900 applications.
- Users can share their Samsung smartphone with the television without connecting to the internet.
What is Samsung HDTV Series 7?
Series 7 of Samsung was launched in the year 2018 with advanced features and technologies, including High dynamic range (HDR). This television makes sure that you will get a cinematic experience by sitting at your home.
The processing power of series 7 is quite good, and it also offers Subwoofer as standard. The subwoofer enables the series 7 television to make a better and more pleasing sound for the users.
The features of series 7 include:
- The screen type of series 7 are LED type.
- The standard resolution is 4K, and in pixels, it is 3840×2160
- It has an HDMI and USB port as well.
Main Differences Between Samsung HDTV Series 6 and Series 7
- Samsung categorizes the television in range into two groups, respectively, series 6 and series 7. Series 6 is the older version as compared to series 7. Samsung makes some add-ons and features enhancement in series 7. However, both series are considered as a good choice for users. The 3D technology of series 7 enhances the multimedia experience offered by series 6 to the users. Series 6 would not have 3D technology, but series 7 is designed in such a way that it can produce 3D images for 2D content as well.
- While watching television, sound plays a significant role. Series 7 of Samsung Smart TV have subwoofers that provide an overall good quality sound, eventually giving users a cinematic experience. On the other hand, the subwoofers are not available in series 6.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.