One of the most demanded automobiles in the market is the car. Every middle-class family wishes to purchase a car as per their economic capability.
Toyota Urban Cruiser and Tata Nexon are two such cars that are a product of different companies and differ from each other in various domains and aspects.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser provides better fuel economy than Tata Nexon.
- Tata Nexon offers a higher ground clearance compared to the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser includes a mild hybrid system, while Tata Nexon does not.
Toyota Urban Cruiser and Tata Nexon
Toyota Urban Cruiser is a subcompact SUV. It is based on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, and has a 1.5-liter petrol engine. Nexon is a compact SUV which comes with both petrol and diesel engine options. It has a manual as well as an automatic option, and it also has better safety ratings.
Toyota Urban Cruiser provides decent safety to its passengers by providing two airbags, one for the driver and the other one for a person sitting in the first seat.
It also warns the passengers if they are not wearing their respective seat belts. In terms of the number of gears, it has 5 gears in total.
Tata Nexon provides very good safety to its passengers by providing two airbags, one for the driver and the other one for the backseat passengers.
There are 6 gears in Tata Nexon. It has a good seating capacity of 5 people, 2 in the front and 3 at the back.
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Urban Cruiser||Tata Nexon|
|Manufacturing company||Toyota Urban Cruiser is one of the prominent cars that is manufactured by a company known as Toyota.||Tata Nexon is one of the famous cars that is manufactured by a company known as Tata.|
|Safety||There are two airbags provided by Toyota Urban Cruiser, one to the driver and another one to the front passenger.||There are two airbags provided by Nexon, one to the driver and another one to the back passengers.|
|Price||The price of the Toyota Urban Cruiser is comparatively costlier than Tata Nexon.||The price of Tata Nexon is comparatively lesser than Toyota Urban Cruiser.|
|Inline cylinders||There is a total of 4 inline cylinders in Urban Cruiser.||There is a total of 3 inline cylinders in Nexon.|
|Number of gears||The number of gears that are provided by Toyota Urban Cruiser is five.||The number of gears that are provided by Tata Nexon is six.|
|Parking features||Toyota Urban Cruiser provides both front and rear parking sensors.||Tata Nexon provides only a rear parking sensor to the driver.|
What is Toyota Urban Cruiser?
Toyota Urban Cruiser is one of the most famous cars manufactured by Toyota. It is affordable for both middle and upper-middle-class families.
It is one of the most bought cars by Toyota and one of the most revenue-earning cars as well. There are several colours available for this particular car.
The major features of the Toyota Urban Cruiser are:-
- There are in total 5 doors in this car.
- The seating capacity of this car permits 5 people.
- The boot space in this car is decent, which is equal to 328 litres.
- The fuel tank capacity is very good, that is, 48 litres.
There are a large number of colours available for Urban Cruiser, like Grey, Spunky blue, and Groovy Orange. One of the major advantages of purchasing Urban Cruiser is its seat belt warning feature.
Another major advantage of purchasing Urban Cruiser is the automatic climate control provided by its A.C.
The price of the Toyota Urban Cruiser is comparatively lesser than the other famous Tata Nexon. It also has a low fuel level indicator that warns the driver, due to which low fuel is avoided.
It was one of the most purchased cars by Indians in the year 2019.
What is Tata Nexon?
Tata Nexon is one of the finest car creations by Tata that gained popularity due to its great features despite its reasonable price structure.
The air conditioner provided by Tata in this car is completely manual that helps an individual to adjust the temperature as per his needs.
The various features of Tata Nexon are:-
- Tata Nexon provides a low fuel indicator to the purchaser.
- There are 2 airbags provided by Tata Nexon, one for the driver and the other one for the back passengers.
- The number of gears provided by Tata Nexon is more than any other car. The number of gears provided is six.
There are a large number of colours available for this particular car. The major colours available are Pure silver, Foilage green, and blue. The price of the Tata Nexon is comparatively lesser when compared to the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
In India, the popularity of Tata cars is at its peak. One of the most famous cars manufactured by Tata is the Tata Nexon, one of the most purchased cars in 2018.
Main Differences Between Toyota Urban Cruiser and Tata Nexon
- Toyota Urban Cruiser is one of the most famous cars manufactured by a company known as Toyota, whereas Tata Nexon is a car that is manufactured by a company known as Tata.
- There are two airbags provided by Urban Cruiser, one to the driver and the other to the front seater, whereas there are two airbags provided by Nexon, one to the driver and the other to the back seaters.
- There are 3 inline cylinders in Toyota Urban Cruiser, whereas Tata Nexon provides 4 inline cylinders.
- There are 5 gears provided by Urban Cruiser, whereas Tata Nexon provides 6 gears.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser provides both front and rear parking sensors. On the other hand, Tata Nexon provides only rear parking sensors.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.