Water, the most important thing that a human body needs to survive. Now, not only are there numerous packed water companies, but new products and businesses are taking this vital source to different levels. One of the most popular water beverages available for years now is sparkling water.
Since sparkling water is as similar in calories as normal water, it is considered a nice alternative to basic water. Waterloo and Bubly are a type of these sparkling waters. There are many companies that are in the business of carbonated water, and it totally depends on the taste of the person on which company’s product they like the best.
Waterloo vs Bubly
The difference between Waterloo and Bubly is that Bubly has a wider range of sparkling water than the number of sparkling water produced by Waterloo. Currently, Waterloo has 11 flavors aside from the original sparkling water as opposed to the higher amount of Bubly, which has 15 flavors to offer its customers.
Waterloo is a sparkling water company based in Austin, Texas, in the United States. There were six flavors available of the sparkling waters at the start of the business, but now there are in total 12, including the original sparkling water.
Bubly is a company that produces sparkling water for people. The business is owned by a well-known company itself, that is Pepsi. Though the company launched in 2018, it became popular in 2019 after Michael Bublé unveiled its AD during the Superbowl.
|Parameters of Comparison||Waterloo||Bubly|
|Company owned by||Flexis Capital||Pepsi|
|Year of discovery||September 2017||Early of 2018|
|Discovered by||Sean Cusack, Clayton Christopher, Brandon Cason, Daniel Barnes, and CAVU Venture Partners.||People at PepsiCo|
|Flavors available||11, the number of flavors is lesser than the number of water produced by Bubly.||Bubly currently has 15 choices of sparkling water to choose from.|
|Packages available in||8 pack & 12 pack available.||8 pack, 12 pack, and 18 pack available.|
What is Waterloo?
Waterloo is a company that has a wide range of sparkling water, making the choices of the customers better. Earlier, when the company started, it had only 6 fruit flavors alongside the normal sparkling water. Now there are currently 11 flavors available.
The water by Waterloo is free of sweeteners, sodium, and any type of sweeteners or any other unwanted additives. The beverage can be drunk on its own, or one can add juice, fruit into the water or use it as an ingredient in different types of cocktails.
The cans used to store and ship the water into are BPA-free. The water is free from some of the major allergens that are wheat, nuts, and dairy. The inner layer of the cans is of aluminum, making the inside water not affected in its taste.
What is Bubly?
Bubly is a company that sells sparkling water of various kinds. It is said that their products are unsweetened and caffeine-free. Since the ingredients are water and natural flavor and there are no added sweeteners or sugar, it is a nice choice for people who want to have the flavor of sweet water but can’t or don’t want to.
There are currently eight flavors available by Bubly to offer its customers: lime, grapefruit, strawberry, lemon, orange, apple, mango, and cherry. People can drink these waters just as they are or mix some of the flavors and make a mocktail out of them.
Bubly sparkling water is considered one of the most healthy waters in the carbonates water list. Having no sugars and no calories in it, it is liable for people who are on a diet like a keto, etc. The packaging of the sparkling water is quite cool and takes the attention of the people, especially the new generation because they have emoji-like faces, small sayings like textspeak, yo, etc., that keep the interest of the users.
Main Differences Between Waterloo and Bubly
- The range of products by Waterloo is lesser than the number of products by Bubly. Waterloo currently has 11 flavors that are produced for the customers, while Bubly currently has 16 different ranges of flavors of sparkling water.
- Waterloo has the name of the flavors inscribed on the cans and bottles like in normal packaging of products. But Bubly has taken a new take into their packaging, that is, writing the flavor names like mangobubly, cherrybubly instead of the ordinary Mango and Cheery names.
- The sparkling water of Waterloo is caffeine-free, while Bubly bounce, a range of Bubly sparkling water, has caffeine in its sparkling water. To be approx, a can of Bubly bounce would have 35 gm of caffeine in it.
- Waterloo was formed by a number of people and CAVU venture partners and then sold to Flexis Capital, a private investment group. On the other hand, Bubly was formed by PepsiCo and is still under that company.
- Bubly offers up greetings on the tabs of its cans. This gives people a sense of happiness and adds a quirkiness by making a fun play on the marketing. Waterloo, on the other hand, Waterloo simply has the name of the flavor on the packaging.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
I am Sandeep Bhandari; I have 20 years of experience in the technology field. I have various technical skills and knowledge in database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about me on my bio page.