With evolving time and technology, the digital world is also evolving. Hence keeping track and walking parallel with the current scenario is important. Hence, people must be fully aware of all the firms and companies that offer a wide range of services across the globe.
Wirex and Crypto.com are two such popular firms that try to meet the demands of investors.
Wirex vs Crypto.com
The difference between Wirex and Crypto.com is that Wirex’s success is owed to Dmitry Lazarichev and Pavel Matveev, who founded the company. On the other hand, it can be very well stated that Crypto.com’s “inventor” is Kris Marszalek. As a crypto back reward, Wirex pays about 1.5 per cent BTC. And the same is one per cent of MCO in the case of Crypto.com.
Wirex has been around since the year 2014. Wirex is headquartered in the United Kingdom’s capital of London. Wirex’s website, “wirexapp.com,” has all of the crucial information about the company.
XLM, WXT, DAI, BTC, XRP, LTC, and ETH are all known to be supported by Wirex. Wirex will be charged for both the top-up and the transaction using the card that is being issued to them.
Crypto.com is reported to support 36 coins in total. Crypto.com’s card has a transaction fee attached to it. As a cryptocurrency back incentive, Crypto.com offers roughly 1% MCO.
|Parameters of Comparison||Wirex||Crypto.com|
|Headquarters||Located in London, United Kingdom||Located in Hong Kong|
|Founded year||Founded in 2014||Founded in 2016|
|Founders||Created by Pavel Matveev, Dmitry Lazarichev||Created by Kris Marszalek|
|Supporting cryptocurrencies||7, BTC, XRP, LTC, ETH, XLM, WXT, DAI||It supports 36 cryptocurrencies|
|Transaction fee||Wirex charges both transaction fees and Top Up as well.||It charges a transaction fee only.|
|Crypto back Rewards||1.5% BTC||1% MCO|
What is Wirex?
Wirex is a cross-border payment platform that allows you to handle, hold, and spend cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currency. It comes with a payment card and wallet software that lets users swap digital currencies and different fiat currencies at OTC interbank rates.
The travel card allows you to use your Wirex account to make purchases at 54 million Mastercard locations across the world. It also supports over 150 currencies and instantly converts your international payments into the local currency at the interbank rate, so you don’t have to pay any extra fees.
Wirex has been in business since 2014. Wirex is headquartered in the United Kingdom’s capital, London. Wirex’s website, “wirexapp.com,” has all of the necessary information about the company.
Wirex’s success may be attributed to two people: Dmitry Lazarichev and Pavel Matveev, who founded the company. XLM, WXT, DAI, BTC, XRP, LTC, and ETH are among the seven cryptocurrencies that Wirex is known to support.
Wirex will be charged for both the Top Up and the Transaction on the card that is being issued to them. As a crypto back reward, Wirex offers roughly 1.5 per cent BTC.
What is Crypto.com?
It’s been a year since Crypto.com launched. Since its inception, Crypto.com has had its headquarters in Hong Kong. The address of the firm’s website, Cryptp.com, is “https://crypto.com.”
Kris Marszalek is the man who is credited with being the “founder” of Crypto.com. Crypto.com is reported to accept 36 different coins. Crypto.com imposes a transaction fee on the card it issues.
As a crypto back reward, Crypto.com offers roughly 1% MCO. The Crypto.com app is almost certain, given how many people utilise the website to buy Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and other various crypto-economic products. You may do a lot of things on the site without worrying about being scammed, such as buying and selling coins.
There is no such hidden price or fees on the market price for the customers who are willing to sell or buy these digital assets, including cryptocurrencies.
The Crypto.com app and website are a global digital asset service organisation based in Switzerland that allows people to invest in cryptocurrencies with ease and success.
Main Differences Between Wirex and Crypto.com
- Since 2014, Wirex has been in existence. On the other hand, it’s been 2016, Crypto.com has been in existence.
- Wirex has its base in London, which is in the United Kingdom. On the other hand, Hong Kong has been the operational location of Crypto.com since its establishment.
- All the essential information regarding Wirex can be drawn from its website, “wirexapp.com”. On the other hand, “https://crypto.com” is the address of the website of the firm, Cryptp.com.
- Dmitry Lazarichev and Pavel Matveev are the people who are behind the success of Wirex, as they are the ones who created it. On the other hand, Kris Marszalek is the person who is being credited with the tag of “creator” of Crypto.com.
- Wirex is known to support seven types of cryptocurrencies, including XLM, WXT, DAI, BTC, XRP, LTC, ETH. On the other hand, Crypto.com is known to support a total of 36 cryptocurrencies.
- The card that is being issued to Wirex charges for both Top Up and at the time of the transaction as well. On the other hand, the card issued by Crypto.com charges for transaction fee.
- Wirex gives around 1.5% BTC as crypto back rewards. On the other hand, Crypto.com gives around 1% MCO as the crypto back rewards.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️