Insurance is a must these days, especially for professional workers who work under uncertain platforms. It is a must for automobile industry regulators. But opting for insurance is based on quite a few factors.
There are different kinds of insurance companies, ranging from Zego to INSHUR, that ensure the total assurance of their clients.
- Zego is an insurance provider offering flexible coverage options for gig economy workers, while Inshur provides commercial auto insurance for ride-sharing and delivery drivers.
- Zego offers usage-based insurance policies tailored to each customer’s needs, while Inshur provides standard insurance plans with fixed premiums and deductibles.
- Zego also provides public liability and professional indemnity coverage, while Inshur only covers auto liability.
Zego vs INSHUR
Zego focuses on providing flexible insurance coverage to gig workers, including drivers for Uber and Lyft, offering a pay-as-you-go insurance model. Inshur specializes in providing commercial auto insurance to black car and livery drivers in New York City, offering a fixed annual insurance policy.
Zego is a newcomer to the insurance sector, focusing on vehicle insurance for a wide range of jobs and businesses, including delivery drivers, carriers, and contractors.
Zego focuses on offering auto insurance to professionals such as delivery drivers and couriers, as well as rental car companies.
INSHUR appears to be the shortest TLC and Private Hire vehicle insurance provider. Drivers can get an assessment, purchase, and manage an insurance policy at their leisure using the mobile phone app.
INSHUR offers insurance coverage to many of the world’s most innovative businesses.
|Parameters of Comparison||Zego||INSHUR|
|Headquartered in||Zego’s headquarters are in London, United Kingdom, and the company has two offices throughout the country.||On the other hand, INSHUR is headquartered in New York, NY, US.|
|Founded in||Harry Franks & Sten Saar started the Zego company in 2016.||The INSHUR organization was established in October 2016 and is located in New York and Brighton (UK).|
|Significance||Zego is a corporate motor insurance company that helps enterprises, including large fleets of cars to self-employed vehicle owners, seize opportunities.||INSHUR is the speediest supplier of professional driver insurance, with coverage for ridesharing, private hire, couriers, and meal delivery drivers.|
|Integration||Zego has partnered with famous companies like OLA and JUST EAT.||On the other hand, INSHUR has partnered with companies like Wakam and Munich RE.|
|Policy||Zego has a flexible policy, ranging from 1 hour to 1 year.||Users are not locked through a year agreement and therefore can work around other work-life obligations because insurance covers it for 30 days.|
What is Zego?
Zego is a newbie to the insurance industry, specializing in automobile insurance for a variety of occupations and enterprises, such as delivery people, transporters, and contracting folks.
Zego specializes in providing automobile insurance to pros such as delivery people (for both automobiles and scooters) and courier operators, and also car rental firms.
Zego Insurance has a selection of items, such as delivery driver automobile insurance, bike insurance, and fleets insurance.
The cost of automobile insurance is determined by several personal characteristics, including the policyholder’s age, travel dynamics, the type of vehicle covered, and the policyholder’s locality.
This implies that the exact rate one has to pay will be determined by their personal information.
The cost of Zego’s coverage varies depending on the package and the policyholder’s nature of the job. “Insurance hasn’t altered in far more than a century,” according to the firm’s site.
However, the methods by which people live, work, and commute have changed. Traditional insurance policies aren’t adequate for the task of keeping up with the goals.
One policy does not fit everyone, whether flexible working hours to vehicle pooling. So Zego has been working on a solution: straightforward, flexible policies that are tailored to match the needs of the twenty-first century.”
What is INSHUR?
For today’s business and commute drivers, proprietors, and fleets, INSHUR provides a fully leading digital solution. The company is based in New York & Brighton and was established in October 2016.
INSHUR seems to be the quickest supplier of TLC and Private Hire motor insurance. Drivers may use the mobile phone app to get an estimate, acquire, and maintain an insurance plan at their leisure.
INSHUR provides insurance coverage to some of the world’s largest forward-thinking companies.
Its product portfolio establishes a new standard for insurance product design, production, and dissemination.
INSHUR has been attempted by thousands or even millions of drivers in New York, the United Kingdom, as well as the Netherlands. Rapid customization is possible thanks to an API-first information system structure.
In a couple of hours, users can build up front-end distributing, charging, and policy administration.
INSHUR signed a license agreement with Uber in November 2018, became a preferred insurance provider, and started in the United Kingdom in December 2018, backed by the Netherlands in 2020.
Main Differences Between Zego and INSHUR
- Zego’s headquarters are in London, United Kingdom, and the company has two offices throughout the country. On the other hand, INSHUR is headquartered in New York, NY, US.
- Harry Franks & Sten Saar started the Zego company in 2016, whereas The INSHUR organization was established in October 2016 and is located in New York and Brighton (UK).
- Zego is a corporate motor insurance company that helps enterprises, including large fleets of cars to self-employed vehicle owners, seize opportunities. INSHUR is the speediest supplier of professional driver insurance, with coverage for ridesharing, private hire, couriers, and meal delivery drivers.
- Zego has partnered with famous companies like OLA and JUST EAT. On the other hand, INSHUR has partnered with companies like Wakam and Munich RE.
- Zego has a flexible policy, ranging from 1 hour to 1 year. In INSHUR, users are not locked through a year agreement and can work around other work-life obligations because insurance covers it for 30 days.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.