Earlier humans used to travel by foot everywhere. It was convenient then, but with development first, they started using animals for this, such as bullock carts, horses, and others. People preferred public transport (railways and buses) till the 90s, more especially for traveling for longer duration but nowadays they prefer a car. It provides more comfort and flexibility.
Various car manufacturer companies provide the car with some excellent and extraordinary features to make the ride the best. One of the famous and leading car manufacturing companies is Honda. Some of the best cars manufacture by Honda include Honda city, Honda Fit, Honda Fit Sport, Honda Jazz, and many more. All of them are different and also similar in some ways.
Fit vs Fit Sport
The difference between Fit and Fit Sport is that Fit is a regular sedan by Honda whereas Fit Sport is a Sports car manufactured by Honda, although most of the features are the same but audio system, types of tires, wheels, transmission, etc. are different in both of these cars. Being a sports car, Fit Sports indeed have the upper hand in some featured.
Fit is a car manufactured by Honda, also called Honda Fit, and is marketed since 2001. It is market by Honda Jazz. It is considered as one of the most reliable cars which could last for the period of 13 to 20 years.
Fit Sport or Honda Fit Sport is also a car manufactured by Honda. It is a type of sports car, therefore, has some more advanced feature as compared to fit as it has more number of audio system, etc. Honda Fit Sport is also slightly more costly than the Honda Fit.
Comparison Table Between Fit and Fit Sport
|Parámetros de comparación||Encajar||Fit Sport|
|Tipo||It is a regular sedan||It is a sports car|
|Curb Weight (with navigation)||2496/2577,||2540/2617|
|Comfort Features||Cruise control||Cruise control with phone, navigation, and audio|
|Audio System||4 speakers||6 speakers|
What is Fit?
It is a car by Honda started for sale in June 2001 also won the car of the year Japan award. Price of the car can be vary depending upon the Model but starts from US$9785 and can go to US$16785.
Basic Specifications of Honda Fit are:
- Maximum Power: 86-132ps
- Fuel Consumption: 15-25km/L
- Drive Type: AWD/FF
- Engine Capacity: 1317-1496cc
- Number of Seats: 5
In 2017 some minor changes were made to the Honda Fit. It was highly recommended and appreciated for its spacious features and convenience. Under the minor changes following changes were made:
- Quality of Exterior and Interior was improved, such as bumper was renewed along with the rear parts.
- Enhanced the Driving Comfort.
- Fuel Consumptions and performance were also improved.
Pros of Honda Fit
- It is very spacious and convenient.
- It has excellent mileage.
- It has several safety measures for both drivers and other passengers.
Cons of Honda Fit
- The front seats of the car were hard.
- Lackluster Acceleration.
- The droning of the engine at the highway.
It is one of the best cars for large family manufacture by Honda, providing the best and most reliable features. It is worth every penny.
What is Fit Sport?
Honda Fit Sport is also manufactured by Honda and has the most similar standard feature as Honda Fit. But the difference that Fit Sport is a Sports car and Fit is a normal sedan leads to different features and certain advantages. It has the following similar feature as Honda Fit.
- Engineering: as for the Engineering Factor, it has the same engineering as the Honda Fit. These include:
- Engine type
- Engine block
- Caballo de fuerza
- Direct-ignition system
- Compression ratio
- Multi-point fuel injection
- Front-wheel drive
- Interior and Exterior: both the interior and exterior are the same as the Fit except the curb weight without navigation.
- Other features: include the mileage and safety, seating feature, instrumentation, body construction, stabilizer bar, steering ratio.
- It has six speakers.
- Its curb weight without navigation is 2540/2617.
- It has 16” full cover wheels.
- Its all-season tires are 185/55 R16 83H.
- It has phone navigation and audio feature along with cruise control.
- It has black multi-reflector halogen headlights.
Therefore all the feature and characteristic above shows how both the models are same yet different.
Main Differences Between Fit and Fit Sport
- The first, foremost difference between Honda Fit and Honda Fit Sports car is that Fit is a regular sedan car whereas Fit Sport is a Sports car.
- There is a difference in transmission features also where Honda Fit only has Automatic Transmission with the standard, 5-speed manual but Honda Fit Sport has manual transmission without navigation with 5-speed and also automatic transmission with Dual-Mode Paddle shifter with 5-speed.
- Honda Fit has wheels of full covers 15” whereas Honda Fit Sport has wheels of full covers 16”.
- The all-seasoned tires of Honda Fit are 175/65 R15 84S and of Honda Fit Sport are 185/55 R16 83H.
- Both of them have the same curb weight as the navigation, but without navigation curb weight of Honda Fit is 2496/2577, and of Honda, Sport Fit is 2540/2617.
- The color of multi-reflector halogen headlights is also different in both cars. In Honda Fit, it is of grey color, and in Honda Fit Sport, it is of black color.
- Under the Audio system, Honda Fit Sport has extra 2 speakers, i.e., 6 speakers, whereas Honda Fit has 4 speakers.
- Honda Fit Sport also has an additional feature of the phone, navigation, and audio along with the cruise control.
Car is an important and big investment. Every household has at least one car. Therefore, it becomes important that the selection of the car is made very precisely and after considering all the factors.
Major factors could be the number of members in the family, if there are 3-4 people car with 4 seaters would be enough, or if there are more members, then a car with 11 or 7-5 seater would be more preferred. Also, safety and mileage features play a very important role. A car must have good and standard safety measures. Some people gave importance to color as well.
Tabla de contenido