PUBG Mobile Battlegrounds Mobile India: The much-anticipated BGMI official release is now available to all game enthusiasts to play. Today, Krafton publishes the game’s final edition. Gamers are downloading BGMI through the Google Play Store. Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is very similar to the old PUBG Mobile version. To play the game, the player must be at least 18 years old. If you are 18 years old or older, you can then download the BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) Beta version from the URL provided on this page. This game will work on any smartphone with an Android 5.1 or higher operating system and an android device with at least 2 GB RAM.
Why isn’t Battlegrounds Mobile accessible in India?
- The Indian government banned the South Korean business PUBG Mobile in September 2020 after discovering the game’s ties to China and therefore a possible threat to Indian consumers.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is now available for iOS users.
- Krafton has informed its followers that the game will be available for iOS users. Battlegrounds Mobile India’s pre-registration is currently unavailable for iOS users
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Early Access Registration
KRAFTON, a South Korean mobile game developer, launched Early Access to BGMI in India yesterday. The Google Play store is the only place where you can easily get early access. The primary goal is to produce a beta version of the game for the company to test before releasing the final version. On the final version of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), there is a in Game Purchase option. Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Early Access Slots may be obtained by following the procedures at http://bit.ly/BattlegroundsMobileIndia Early Access.
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store.
- Now you can find Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) by KRAFTON on Google.
- Select the App Link option.
- Now, go to the Pre-Registration Link and click it.
- You will now be notified when Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is ready to download and install.
On Google Play, the Battlegrounds Mobile India Version 1.5 is now available. BGMI had already released a complete version in July of 2002. After that, on July 13th, players will be able to try out a variety of new features in BGMI 1.5 Ignition mode.
Steps to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK and OBB File
Players may get the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK V 1.5.0 Final Version from the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Play store or www.battlegroundsmobileindia.com. Krafton, a Korean corporation, is the owner of BGMI. Earlier this year, the firm announced a $100 million investment in India. Before the final release, several versions of the beta game are to be released.
Steps to setup Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) on android
Once the battleground mobile India (BGMI) apk has been installed and downloaded, a “play” button will appear on the screen. The loading process will begin, and when it requests for storage permission, you must select OK.
- It will then request permission to view your device’s picture and media. “Allow” should be selected.
- After that, you must click “update” to update the resources.
- After that, the 618.2mb resource pack file will be downloaded to your device. The program will prompt you to restart it after it has been updated.
- After that, you’ll be sent to the login page, where you may select your favorite login method.
- Log in to the app using the requested information.
- You will be able to download a variety of maps now that you have acquired your resource pack. That’s it! You can now play Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) mobile India on your smartphone.
Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) APK+OBB download link
External sources are available for downloading Battleground Mobile India(BGMI) APK+OBB. You may locate them on the internet, and here are a few of them below:
Using the APK and OBB files to Setup Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI)
The APK and OBB files are 72 and 637 megabytes, respectively. Players must ensure that their devices have sufficient storage capacity before downloading the files.
Players may install Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) using APK and OBB files by following the instructions below:
- Players must use the links above to download the Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) APK and OBB files.
- Players should allow the “Install from Unknown Source” option from settings and install the APK file after downloading the files.
- Players should then rename the OBB file to “main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb” and place it in the Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile directory.
(If there isn’t one existing, players must establish one with the name “com. pubg.imobile.”)
The Resource Packs must be downloaded by the players.
Players can now choose between the low-spec and HD resource packs when they launch Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). The respective Download size of files are 379.6MB and 618.2MB.
After that, players may log in to their accounts and play Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) on their mobile devices.
Players will be able to retrieve their prior PUBG Mobile account’s progress and items. To do so, you have until December 31st, 2021.
Google Play Store to download Battlegrounds Mobile India(BGMI) .
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI ) Early Access is also available for Android users via the Google Play Store (if they are enrolled for the Beta Program).
Note: Users who have not pre-registered for the game may not be able to utilize the APK+OBB files.
PUBG was banned in India by the indian government due to some violations of the indian Policy ,Then company decided to launch BGMI . Pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI ) began on May 18, 2021. The fresh relaunch of the game, like the previous edition, arrived with a few simple adjustments and quickly became popular among mobile games.
Players are eagerly waiting to download the BGMI APK App v1.4.1 file in order to play it.
PUBG was banned in India by the indian government due to some violations of the indian Policy .
Table of Contents