- Lenovo and ASUS offer a range of Chromebooks with sturdy builds and reliable performance, but it’s essential to research specific models to assess their durability and performance capabilities.
- Compare display quality, size, resolution, and battery life to determine which brand offers a better visual experience and longer-lasting power.
- Consider the price range and value for the features and performance provided by each brand, and also look for additional features like touchscreens or convertible designs that may align with your needs. Ultimately, choose the Chromebook that best suits your requirements and budget.
What is Lenovo Chromebook?
Lenovo is among the renowned companies manufacturing electronic devices like laptops, Chromebooks, mobile phones, etc. However, they are much more famous for their affordable market in the range of laptops and Chromebooks. The Chromebooks manufactured by the company are much lighter and have Google Chrome’s Operating System. The OS is a cloud-based OS that depends on web-based apps or services.
Lenovo Chromebook comes in vivid shapes and sizes available in all its stores. The screen size is mainly 14 inches, and it is both present in MediaTek processor or Intel Celeron processor. The Lenovo Chromebook has a RAM of around 8 GB, making it affordable for light multitasking.
The standout feature of the Lenovo Chromebook is the design that gives it a sleek and stylish appearance. Few models have slim bezels and IPS displays, allowing the user to have better viewing angles.
The battery life is around 10 hours on a single charge. The device gives you access to two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports, an audio jack, and a microSD card slot.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Lenovo 11.6" 300e Chromebook Touchscreen LCD 2 in 1- MediaTek M8173C Quad-core 2.1GHz 4GB LPDDR3...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Lenovo Chromebook Laptop for College Students, School, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen, MediaTek MT8186, 4GB...||Check Price on Amazon|
What is ASUS Chromebook?
ASUS is also a renowned company that manufactures computers, laptops, graphic cards, DVD drives, Chromebooks, motherboards, etc. However, they have a very promising market for laptops and Chromebooks. The ASUS Chromebook also has Google Chrome as its Operating System, a cloud-based OS highly dependent on web-based applications and services.
The Chromebook manufactured by ASUS is also much lighter in weight, which is why it is one of people’s favorites. They come in a display size of about 11.6 inches which is available in all its store along with their vivid models. ASUS Chromebook comes in both Intel Celeron and Pentium processors, and some of its models have a RAM of up to 8 GB.
The standout feature of an ASUS Chromebook is its build quality, as they are durable and well-built, giving it a modern and minimalist design. ASUS Chromebook has a battery life of up to 10 hours on a single charge. It comes with an HD TN display giving you better viewing angles.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||ASUS Chromebook Flip C433 2 in 1 Laptop, 14" Touchscreen FHD NanoEdge Display, Intel Core m3-8100Y...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||ASUS 2022 Newest Chromebook 11.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N3350(Up to 2.4GHz), 4GB LPDDR4...||Check Price on Amazon|
Difference Between Lenovo Chromebook and ASUS Chromebook
- The manufacturing company of the Lenovo Chromebook is Lenovo, whereas the manufacturing company of the ASUS Chromebook.
- The display size of the Lenovo Chromebook is around 14 inches, while the ASUS Chromebook’s display size is approximately 11.6 inches.
- The processor used in Lenovo Chromebook is MediaTek Processor, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, in ASUS Chromebook, the processor used is Pentium Processor.
- The design of a Lenovo Chromebook is quite stylish and sleek, while, in contrast, the design of an ASUS Chromebook is minimalist and modern.
- The display type used in Lenovo Chromebook is a full HD IPS display; contrastingly, the display type of the ASUS Chromebook is an HD TN display.
- The weight of the Lenovo Chromebook is in an approximate range of 1.17 kg to 1.45 kg, while, on the other hand, the weight of the ASUS Chromebook is in an approximate range of 1.17 kg to 1.40 kg.
- The price of a Lenovo Chromebook is much more affordable in comparison to the price of an ASUS Chromebook that is expensive.
Comparison Between Lenovo Chromebook and ASUS Chromebook
|Parameter of Comparison||Lenovo Chromebook||ASUS Chromebook|
|Display Size||14 inches||11.6 inches|
|Processor||MediaTek Processor||Pentium Processor|
|Design||Stylish and Sleek||Minimalist and Modern|
|Display Type||It is a full HD IPS display||It is an HD display|
|Weight||1.17 kg – 1.45 kg||1.17 kg – 1.40 kg|
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.