Skincare and healthy skin is always thought of among women. Especially as you grow old, the usage of cosmetic items shall increase drastically.
There are a lot of top brands in the world that guarantee a young look in almost all creams and moisturizers. A few of them work wonders too. However, there are a few Asian brands that top the table in this category; Cicapair and Shiseido.
Though they have products that sound and function alike, they have a few crucial differences.
- Cicapair is a skincare line that uses ingredients like Centella Asiatica extract to soothe and repair skin. At the same time, Shiseido is a skincare line that uses ingredients like hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Cicapair products are formulated to treat redness, inflammation, and irritation, while Shiseido products focus on anti-ageing and improving skin texture.
- Cicapair is a relatively new brand, while Shiseido has been around for over 150 years and has a more established reputation in the skincare industry.
Cicapair vs Shiseido
The difference between Cicapair and Shiseido is the nature of the function it performs on the skin. Though these two produce anti-ageing products, the main aspect of Cicpair is the products treat skin ailments, whereas Shiseido’s products are merely used for skin protection.
Cicapair is a very popular brand of cosmetic materials that will help you eliminate any skin problems. The medicinal qualities of the ingredients shall help treat right from skin inflammation to skin breakouts.
The creams and moisturizers are from the lab of Dr Jart+, a company that is a South Korean native.
On the other hand, Shiseido has been in the skincare and cosmetics business since 1872. A Multinational organization that manufactures body care, skin care, perfumes, hair care and so on.
The company is not only named for its excellent products but also its impeccable packaging. The best example would be the Eudermine.
|Parameters of Comparison||Cicapair||Shiseido|
|Basic Functionality||Skin Treatment is the main objective of Cicapair.||Shiseido is a skin and body care product manufacturing company that deals with beauty and elegance.|
|Allergy Inducing Ingredients||The products do not have any of these.||It has allergens like Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.|
|Environmental Safety||It is completely safe.||It contains Microplastics which is not considered environmentally friendly.|
|Acne||It heals Acne.||It can protect from Acne but does not heal it.|
|Skin types||Cicapair is essentially for sensitive skin.||All skin types|
What is Cicapair?
Cicapair is a series of creams and serums that shall treat the sensitiveness of your skin. Predominantly used to treat the skin’s redness and inflammation, circa pair is highly effective on skin breakouts as well.
Cica, scientifically called Centella Asiatica, is the tiger grass that is found in Asia and Africa. Incidentally, this is the grass that the tigers rub their wound on to heal them. Dr Jart+ found the best formula to treat humans ever longing problems with the skin.
Cicapair products are filled with the following
- Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B and C
The combination of these ingredients shall fight against any skin damage. Cicapair acts as a protector as well as a healer. The basic functionality of Cicapair is to
- Produce Collagen
- Strengthen the skin to fight bacteria
- Protect the skin from pollution
- Improve Hydration
- Provide anti-inflammatory benefits
Essentially the products can also help you to look young. Yes, it reduces wrinkles and fine lines upon regular use. It is always suggested to use these products daily. A few products are
- Cicapair Tiger Grass SleepAir Intensive Mask
- Cicapair Tiger Grass Camo Drops
- Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist
What is Shiseido?
Shiseido is a Japanese organization that has been manufacturing body and skin care products since 1872. The range of products helps you groom yourself to look the best.
You find products for Haircare too. Incidentally, Shiseido is in the top 5 among the cosmetic companies in the world.
Shiseido, unlike Cicapair, produces products that are mainly to look good. That means to say the treatment of your skin lies just in enhancement and not in repair. The line of products under ‘Makeup’ include
- Lip products
- Eye Shadows
- Eye Liners
- Compact Foundations
- Powder blushes
These were the products that Shiseido used to manufacture and sell until they found products for men too. Yes, in the year 1920, the company unveiled cosmetic products even for men.
Shiseido, as a business, also had a pharmaceutical company. It was a period when herbal medicines were out in a boom. The mix of herbal and technology has made the brand grow bigger and bigger in a short span.
There was a time when they introduced toothpaste too.
It must be understood that the company, right from the time of its inception, have been innovating the nature of the business all the time. The cosmetics business became a hit just because the ingredients were natural.
Natural flowers and natural raw materials were used.
Main Differences Between Cicapair and Shiseido
- The main difference between Cicapair and Shiseido is the type of products they sell. Cicapair is a cosmetic product that helps treat the skin’s sensitivity, while Shiseido is a cosmetic manufacturing giant that has beautifying products for men and women.
- Cicapair is highly natural as the base ingredient is Tiger grass, while Shiseido uses multi-blended ingredients with mixed chemicals.
- Cicapair is highly safe as it is devoid of allergens, whereas Shiseido has allergens.
- Cicapair can be very effective for sensitive skin types, while Shiseido caters to all skin types with a range of products.
- Cicapair is considered to be a medicine for skin ailments, while Shiseido protects the skin, and that’s it.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.