In today’s scenario, the world is facing several skin issues like drying, redness, tanning due to increased global warming and harmful rays of the sun. Several common skin problems can be seen in the majority of people.
Therefore taking care of outer skin has evolved as a healthy practice as taking care of inner organs has been. Women are often thinking about skincare and keeping their skin healthy.
The use of cosmetics will increase dramatically as you become older, especially as you get older. In practically all creams and moisturisers, several top brands guarantee a youthful appearance.
A couple of them are also effective. In this area, though, a couple of Asian products, Cicapair and Cicaplast, come out on top. Even though their goods sound and work similarly, there are a few key variances.
- Cicapair is a skincare line that uses Centella Asiatica as the main ingredient to soothe and repair damaged skin.
- Cicaplast, on the other hand, is a line of skincare products that use Madecassoside as the primary ingredient to restore and protect the skin barrier.
- While both lines offer skincare solutions for damaged and sensitive skin, Cicapair focuses more on soothing redness and inflammation, whereas Cicaplast targets skin barrier repair and protection.
Cicapair vs Cicaplast
The difference between Cicapair and Cicaplast cream is that Cicapair is specially prepared for those people who have acne burst skin. This cream is good for skin whitening as well. On the other hand, Cicaplast cream is prepared specially for sensitive and dry skin. It can be used by people of normal to dry skin as well. However, this Cream is not beneficial for skin whitening or acne resistance.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Cicapair cream is made by Dr Jart, a well-known brand. Cicapair lotion is great for acne-prone skin and is made specifically for it.
The widely used Cicapair cream is free of parabens and silicones. Cicapair cream contains 64 different components in total.
Cicapair also has soothing, healing, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, softening, moisturising, UV protection, and antibacterial qualities. Cicapair cream prevents acne and has a whitening effect.
Roche Posay manufactures the Cicaplast cosmetic cream. Dermatologically tested, Cicaplast cream works wonder for normal to dry skin.
However, it is ideal for sensitive skin as well. Cicaplast cream does not include parabens, but it does include silicones, which can be detrimental to the skin over time if used excessively.
Cicaplast cream has a total of 23 components. Cicaplast cream has anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, softening, hydrating, UV protection, and antibacterial qualities. It has no anti-acne properties and does not whiten your skin.
|Parameters of Comparison||Cicapair||Cicaplast|
|Skin type||Acne-prone||Sensitive and dry skin|
|Silicones||Free from silicones||Contains silicones|
|Brand||Dr Jart||Roche Posay|
|Acne fighting and whitening||This creme fights against acne and provides a whitening effect.||This creme does not fight ance or gives a whitening effect.|
|Number of ingredients||64||23|
What is Cicapair?
Dr Jart’s Cicapair cream is part of the Dr Jart brand. Cicapair cream is best suited for acne-prone skin and is made specifically for it.
Cicapair lotion is free of parabens and silicones, making it a popular choice. Cicapair cream has a total of 64 different components.
Cicapair also has anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, softening, moisturising, UV protection, and antibacterial qualities. Cicapair cream, on the other hand, not only fights acne but also whitens the skin.
Cicapair is a well-known cosmetics brand that can help you with any skin issues you may have. The therapeutic properties of the substances will aid in the treatment of skin irritation and breakouts.
Cicapair is a line of creams and serums designed to help you deal with your skin’s sensitivity. Cicapair is mostly used to treat redness and inflammation in the skin, but it also works well for acne breakouts.
What is Cicaplast?
Roche Posay manufactures Cicaplast cosmetic lotion. Cicaplast cream has undergone dermatological testing and is recommended for normal to dry skin, as well as sensitive skin.
Cicaplast cream does not include parabens. However, it does include silicones, which can be detrimental to the skin over time. Cicaplast cream has a total of 23 different components.
Cicaplast cream has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, softening, moisturising, UV protection, and antibacterial qualities. It has no anti-acne properties and has no whitening properties.
Cicaplast cream is a multi-purpose soothing lotion, which hydrates and soothes irritated, chafed, cracked and chapped skin.
Rough and dry skin can be soothing and protected with this non-greasy skin protectant.
While treating and preventing diaper rash, this hydrating therapeutic cream protects chafed skin and helps seal out moisture. Adults, children, and newborns aged one week and up are all eligible to use this product.
Main Differences Between Cicapair and Cicaplast
- Cicapair cream belongs to the brand popularly known as Dr Jart. On the other hand, Cicaplast beauty cream belongs to the Roche Posay brand.
- Cicapair cream is best suitable and specially manufactured for acne-prone skin type. On the other hand, Cicaplast cream is dermatologically tested and best for normal to dry skin and also sensitive skin.
- The very popular Cicapair cream does not contain parabens or silicones. On the other hand, Cicaplast cream also does not contain parabens, but it contains silicones, which is harmful to the skin when used in the long run.
- The total list of ingredients present in Cicapair cream is 64. On the other hand, there is a total of 23 ingredients present in Cicaplast cream.
- Other effects such as soothing skin, providing healing effect, antioxidant, anti-ageing, softening, moisturizing, UV protection, antiseptic properties are provided by Cicapair and Cicaplast cream. But Cicapair cream also fights against acne and provides a whitening effect, but Cicaplast cream does not.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.