Here’s a Christmas Quiz with 20 questions for you to try!
All the answers are somewhere on the site!
1. What’s the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
2. How many Wise Men brought gifts to Jesus?
3. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?
4. What was the name of John the Baptist’s Mother?
5. Who brings presents to children in The Netherlands on the 5th/6th December?
6. How many letters are in the angelic alphabet?
7. In what town was Jesus born?
8. How many presents were given in total in the 12 Days of Christmas?
9. In what decade was the first Christmas Card sent in the UK?
10. What country did the family escape to?
11. How many of Rudolph’s eight companions names start with ‘D’?
12. What country did Christmas Trees originate from?
13. Who was the ‘King of the Jews’ who ordered the babies to be killed?
14. What’s the second line of “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas”?
15. What was Joseph’s job?
16. Who started the custom of Wassailing?
17. Who were the first people to visit the baby Jesus?
18. What’s lucky to find in your Christmas Pudding?
19. What Angel visited Mary?
20. Where did the baby Jesus sleep?
2. More than one, the Bible doesn’t say how many!
3. Deep pan, crisp and even!
5. St. Nicholas
6. 25; ‘no el’!!!
9. 1840s – 1843 by Sir Henry Cole
11. Three – Dasher, Dancer, and Donner
12. Germany – it was Latvia but it was part of German then!
13. King Herod
14. Just like the ones I used to know
16. The Anglo Saxons – it means ‘good health’
18. A sixpence
20. In a manger
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.