In some countries, there are several people that come from royal family backgrounds.
In the united kingdom, there is a royal family whose ancestors have ruled the country before, and even today, their lineage stays in the country, and many people respect them to the core.
These lineages are princes and princesses of various regions. Two of those princes are 1. Prince William, and 2. Prince Harry.
- Prince William is second in line to the British throne, while Prince Harry is sixth, resulting in different royal responsibilities and roles.
- Prince William married Catherine Middleton in 2011, and they have three children, whereas Prince Harry married Meghan Markle in 2018, and they have two children.
- Prince Harry and Meghan stepped back from royal duties in 2020, while Prince William and Catherine continue to fulfill their royal obligations.
Prince Harry vs Prince William
Prince William is the older brother after his father, second in line to the British throne. He is married to Catherine Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge. Prince Harry is the younger brother and is sixth in line to the British throne. He is married to Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex.
Prince Harry is a member of the royal family and he is the Duke of Sussex who was born on 15 September 1984 and married Meghan Markle in 2018. Prince William and Prince Harry are blood brothers.
He has two children and is no longer a part of the royal family, as he left it in the year 2020, along with his wife.
Prince William is a part of the royal family. Between Prince Harry and Prince William, Prince William is the elder son of Prince Charles, who is the Prince of Wales and Princess Diana.
He was married to Catherine Middleton in the year 2011. He is the second successor of the throne.
|Parameters Of Comparison
|15 September 1984
|21 June 1982
|Number of Children
What is Prince Harry?
Prince Harry is the Duke of Sussex, and he is the sixth successor to the throne of the royal family. He is married to Meghan Markle. He is the younger son of Princess Diana and Prince Charles, who is the Prince of Wales.
He is one of the youngest members of the royal family.
Prince Harry was born in London. He acquired his primary education in London itself. During his gap years, he spent his time in countries like Lesotho and Australia. He further joined the Military Academy.
He learned all the education with his brother Prince William until he became the troop leader.
Later in the year 2015, he quit the Army. Prince Harry is the sponsor of the Invictus Games, which was launched in the year 2014. He has also sponsored various other foundations that work for different causes in different areas.
In April 2016, Prince Harry launched a campaign for mental health awareness. Prince William and his wife, Catherine Middleton
In the year 2018, Prince Harry married Meghan Markle. Meghan Markle is an American actress. Before getting married to Meghan Markle, he became the Duke of Sussex.
Later in the year 2020, both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle moved out to Southern California. They launched a public organization in Southern California itself in the year October 2020.
What is Prince William?
Prince William is the Duke of the city of Cambridge. He was born on 21 June 1982. He is one of the members of the royal family from the United Kingdom. He is the second successor of the throne and is still a part of the royal family.
Prince William was born in London. He graduated in the year 2008. He has also served in the British Armed Forces from 2006 to 2013. Prince William sponsors many organizations like Tusk Trust.
He also undertakes other than that, various welfare projects through the Royal Foundation.
Prince William, along with his wife, Catherine Middleton, accompanied his brother Prince Harry for a mental health awareness campaign as well in the year 2016.
Prince William, before acquiring his Master’s degree, spent his gap years in countries like Belize and Chile. In 2015, he also started working as a full-time pilot for the next two years.
Prince William married Catherine Middleton in the year 2011. They got engaged in October 2010 in Kenya. The marriage took place in Westminster, London.
Three new titles of Prince William were announced right before the marriage ceremony began. Prince William and Catherine Middleton have three children now.
Main Differences Between Prince Harry and Prince William
- Prince Harry is two years younger than Prince William.
- Prince Harry is the sixth successor to the throne. On the other hand, Prince William is the second successor to the throne.
- Prince Harry is married to Meghan Markle. On the other hand, Prince William is married to Catherine Middleton.
- Prince Harry is the Duke of Sussex. On the other hand, Prince William is the Duke of Cambridge.
- Prince Harry was born in 1984; on the other hand, Prince William was born in 1982.
- Prince Harry got married in the year 2018. On the other hand, Prince William got married in the year 2011.
- Prince Harry has two children. On the other hand, Prince William has three children.
- Prince Harry was no longer a part of the British Royal Family in January 2020. On the other hand, Prince William is still a part of the British Royal Family.
- The full name of Prince Harry is Henry Charles Albert David. On the other hand, the full name of Prince William is William Arthur Philip Louis.
- When Princess Diana died, Prince Harry’s age was 12 years old. On the other hand, Prince William was 15 years old at that time.
Last Updated : 13 July, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Emma Smith holds an MA degree in English from Irvine Valley College. She has been a Journalist since 2002, writing articles on the English language, Sports, and Law. Read more about me on her bio page.