We are living in a world where everything is accessible with a click. Everything has become so easy that we don’t even need to step out or stand up to shop or buy most of the things. But then the problem is to buy or have any goods or services we need to have money. But this is not a problem with the option of credit cards. Further, not only credit cards, various companies such as Sezzle and Klarna offer various services under which you do not need money at the time of purchase and can be paid later.
Sezzle vs Klarna
The main difference between Sezzle and Klarna is that Sezzle offers the customer the only way to pay, whereas Klarna offers the customers more than one way to pay. It offers 3 ways through which customers can pay that includes the Sezzle’s way and two other ways also. This makes the Klarna more convenient and versatile. Klarna also has a way more number of websites than the Sezzle.
Sezzle is a company founded in 2016 and is a player of BPNL (Buy now pay later). It was earlier only online, but now a card is launched which can be added in apple pay or Google pay for in-store payment. It works similarly to Paypal Pay 4.
Klarna is a company launched in 2005 which offers to Buy now and pay later services. The different thing about it is that it not only offers the way of payment as of Sezzle but it has additional ways which make it more versatile.
Comparison Table Between Sezzle and Klarna
|Parameters of Comparison||Sezzle||Klarna|
|Popular Countries||Sezzle include Canada, Australia and India||Germany, United States, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Sweden|
|Main Categories||Food, beverages, Home, and garden, Hardware, accessories, and Clothing||Home and garden, Hardware, accessories, and Clothing|
|No. of ways to pay||Only one way||Three ways to pay.|
What is Sezzle?
It works similar to Paypal Pay 4; after selecting all the items, at the time of payment, you have to choose the sizzle option as a payment method. After this, certain personal details have to be fulfilled.
It offers the first four payments interest-free but later on charges interest on every payment made. There is neither a minimum amount set by it for the purchase nor a maximum.
This pays the full amount to the company or merchant you are buying from; therefore, you do not have to take any tension about it. Your product will reach you without even paying at the moment.
It is not very old therefore not available on so many websites, but it does include more categories.
It initially does not charge any fees from its customer, but if you are uncertain at the time of payment more than once, then it will charge you some amount of fees. It is very easy to use, and now there is also an option of paying in-store by card.
It is very useful as most of the time people don’t have money at the moment, during these time option like sizzle helps a lot.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is also known as a Swedish Bank which offers payment in three ways:
- Pay Later: under this option, the customer can pay the amount after 2-3 weeks of purchasing.
- Slice it: under this option, the customer can pay in equal instalments for 3 months or even 3 years.
- Pay in 3: under this option, the customer can pay back the amount in three equal instalments.
Benefits to the Business:
- As a business, you don’t have to wait for the customer to make the payment at the moment the payment is made by the Klarna at the time of purchase on behalf of the customer.
- You don’t have any responsibility of reminding the customer to pay back the amount. Klarna itself is responsible for it.
- Business can also decide which option it wants to choose for making the payment.
- It is not limited to online shopping. It is also available for offline mode.
- It is becoming very famous therefore any business offering his option is most likely to attract more customer.
Benefits to Customers:
- It is a very flexible way as it has 3 ways through which you can make the payment.
- In case of cancellation of the order, the customer will not be charged any fees. A full refund is given to them.
- Klarna reminds the customer regularly for making the payment.
Main Differences Between Sezzle and Klarna
- Klarna was founded in 2005 by Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Niklas Adalberth, Victor Jacobsson and Sezzle was founded in 2016 by Charlie Youakim.
- Klarna has more websites (more than 10 times) than Sezzle. Klarna has a total of 1,80,824 websites, and Sezzle has a total of 5,813 websites. This is a great advantage for Klarna as more used websites have this rather than Sezzle.
- The main countries using Klarna are Germany, United States, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Sweden, whereas the Main Countries of Sezzle include Canada, Australia, and India.
- The main Categories under Klarna are Home and garden, Hardware, accessories, and Clothing, whereas Sezzel has the Main Categories of food, beverages, and also the categories of Klarna.
- Klarna offers more than one way to pay, which makes it more versatile, whereas Sezzle offers only one way to pay.
- Sezzle has a unique category called SAP store, whereas there is no such unique category in Klarna.
These companies have come forward with the best option for someone who gets monthly pay. Usually, that person left with nothing or very little at the end of the month, and during this time, he can pay for the service or good through the company and later on can repay it when the income arrives. This also reduces the number of customers using credit cards.
Using this is great most of the time, but sometimes the limit extends beyond the repayment reach, making you in debt to the company. Therefore it is important to consider attentively before using any such option.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|
Table of Contents