In recent years, payment plans through businesses such as Quadpay, Klara, AfterPay, and Sezzle have become increasingly popular.
- Sezzle allows customers to pay for their purchases in four installments over six weeks without interest or fees.
- Quadpay allows customers to split their purchase into four equal payments, with the first payment due at the time of purchase and the remaining three payments due every two weeks.
- Sezzle is available in the United States, Canada, and Australia, while Quadpay is available only in the United States.
Sezzle vs Quadpay
The difference between Sezzle and Quadpay is that Payment processing and instalment payments are available through Sezzle. In contrast to that, Quadpay is unique insofar as it only accepts instalment payments. Moreover, in the case of both Sezzle and Quadpay, the repayment procedure strictly takes place after forty-two days of six weeks.
Sezzle is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in the United States of America. Sezzle was established in 2016. Charlie Youakim is the individual responsible for the establishment of Sezzle.
Quadpay is based in New York, United States of America. Quadpay’s existence may be traced back to 2017. Quadpay was founded by Brad Lindenberg and his colleague Adam Ezra.
|Parameters of Comparison
|Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
|New York, United States
|Brad Lindenberg and Adam Ezra
|Zip Co Limited
|2.6 million users
|40,000 merchants, 6 million customers
|An instalment payment, payment processing.
|Instalment payment only.
What is Sezzle?
Sezzle is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to financially empower the future generation.
It’s simple to integrate with any website and offers a terrific alternative payment method for clients who don’t want to use their credit cards.
Sezzle is based in the United States of America, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In 2016, Sezzle was established. Charlie Youakim is the man who founded Sezzle.
Furthermore, it supports over 29,000 merchants and 2.4 million customers. Sezzle is the fiscally sensible way to “Buy Now, Pay Later.”
What is Quadpay?
Quadpay is also a “Buy Now, Pay Later” platform that allows savvy buyers to pay later from any location. Customers can pay in four payments over six weeks on any transaction they make.
Quadpay is based in New York, USA. Quadpay was founded in 2017 and is still active today. Quadpay was established by Brad Lindenberg and his buddy Adam Ezra. Zip Co Limited owns Quadpay.
Quadpay’s major purpose is to provide modern consumers with payment methods that are transparent, convenient, and fiscally responsible.
Main Differences Between Sezzle and Quadpay
- A total of 2.6 million netizens use Sezzle. On the other hand, forty thousand merchants are amalgamated with six million customers using Quadpay.
- Sezzle has featured payment processing and Installment payment. On the other hand, Quadpay possesses the characteristic of Installment payment only.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.