Online platform for education has become very popular because of the availability of teachers and materials anywhere, anytime, without any problem. Online platforms save us time as we do not have to go anywhere, we have to type our questions on their platform, and the answer is available to us in the meantime.
Brainly and Chegg are platforms where we can solve our assignments and homework without any problems. On these types of sites, people post some questions and their answers daily, which is beneficial for us.
We can also post our queries on their websites. The experts will solve them and will provide us with the answers step by step.
- Brainly is a peer-to-peer learning platform that connects students with other students and educators to get help with their academic questions. At the same time, Chegg is an online education company offering various services, including textbook rentals, tutoring, and homework help.
- Brainly is more community-based and relies on a collaborative learning approach, while Chegg is more individualistic and focuses on one-on-one tutoring and personalized support.
- While both platforms offer students a way to get academic help, Brainly is better suited for collaborative learning and peer support. At the same time, Chegg is better suited for individualized, one-on-one support.
Brainly vs Chegg
Brainly is a forum for asking and answering homework questions and helps with assignments by providing accurate solutions. Chegg is an online platform where you can sell or buy any book with a minimum amount. It also provides homework help, textbook solutions, online tutoring, and other student services.
Brainly is available both as an application and a website. It was mainly created for students and teachers as a doubt or homework-solving platform.
Where people can post their questions related to any subject like mathematics, science, history, etc., and the experts solve their questions.
Chegg is a paid website that helps students solve their queries and guide them in their field or stream. This website also offers a bookselling facility where students can sell or buy any book at a reasonable price.
People can also buy used books at half the rate of the original price.
|Parameters of Comparison||Brainly||Chegg|
|Definition||Brainly act as a helping hand for the students in their assignments and homework by providing them solutions to their queries.||Chegg is a website that helps people in the education field by providing them with resources and solutions.|
|Sevices||Brainly provides you with several types of services like helping in assignments, query solving, proper guidance provision, etc.||Chegg also provides services like book renting, query solving and tutor services, etc.|
|Guidance||Proper guidance is available on this platform and live sessions are also available.||This website also provides guidance facilities and also personal tutor facility.|
|Foundation date||It was founded in 2009 September in New york.||It is a US-based website founded in July 2005.|
|Textbook borrowing||Brainly does not provide textbook borrowing services.||Chegg offer people service where they can borrow or sell textbooks after paying a small amount.|
|App availability||Brainly is available on both platforms like Android and iOS.||Chegg is also available for both android and iOS but the app interface is poor.|
What is Brainly?
Brainly was started in 2009. It is an American website that helps students worldwide with their assignments and homework for free.
People can post their queries or questions in their portal, and they will get answered by their experts active on the platform in a short period of time. The queries are solved by them in a step-by-step manner that can be easily understood by anyone.
Students can also download the Brainly application on their devices and take a snap of their questions; the app will provide the solution for it step by step. For proper guidance, students can go for tutor services after taking a paid subscription plan provided by the Brainly application.
Brainly offers help in several subjects like English, mathematics, science, history, geography, and civics, etc. People can also search their questions on the search button, and if possible, the app will show the same questions already answered on the platform from which they can take help.
What is Chegg?
Chegg is a US-based website that was founded in 2005, and it acts as a full package for students as it provides assignment solutions, tutor facilities, textbook facilities, etc.
The app interface of Chegg is not that much good as Brainly has. And also, it is not free, as you have to pay to get solutions.
Chegg provides a book-renting facility where people can borrow books from the website for a short period of time and can give it back after learning. Students can also sell their used books on this platform at a reasonable price.
This website also offers jobs for students and teachers who can be their experts and solve other people’s queries on their platform.
Chegg has both monthly and yearly subscription plans, which provide users full access to their website and a tutor to help them with their assignments and homework as well as in their school studies.
Main Differences Between Brainly and Chegg
- Brainly acts as a free helping hand for the students with their assignments and homework by providing them with solutions to their queries. On the other hand, Chegg is a paid website that helps people in the education field by providing them with resources and solutions.
- Chegg offers people services where they can borrow or sell textbooks after paying a small amount. In contrast, Brainly does not provide textbook borrowing or selling services.
- Brainly is available on both platforms, like Android and iOS, and its interface is also user-friendly. Chegg is also available for Android and iOS, but the app interface is poor.
- Chegg is a US-based website launched in July 2005 as a fully educational website for students. In contrast, Brainly was founded in September 2009 in New York.
- Brainly provides several services like helping with assignments, query solving, proper guidance provision, etc. Whereas Chegg provides services like book renting, query solving, tutor services, bookselling, online study resource providing, etc.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Emma Smith holds an MA degree in English from Irvine Valley College. She has been a Journalist since 2002, writing articles on the English language, Sports, and Law. Read more about me on her bio page.