Students have so many queries related to their homework and assignments, so they take their queries to their respective teachers, but when they did not get satisfied with the answer, they try to google it then there comes applications and sites related to education which helps them to get their queries solved with clear understanding and different type of teaching.
Brainly and Photomath are education sites where you can put up or post your questions related to your school or college then other people who are more knowledgeable about those things will provide you with clear answers for your questions which can be visible to others also who try to search for the same questions, and if satisfied, you can put up your feedback to that website or application.
- Brainly is a platform that provides peer-to-peer homework help and academic support, while Photomath is an app that solves math problems using a smartphone camera.
- Brainly offers many academic subjects, while Photomath focuses solely on math problems.
- Brainly provides a community of users who can help answer questions and provide explanations, while Photomath offers step-by-step solutions to math problems.
Brainly vs Photomath
Brainly is a peer-to-peer social learning platform where students can ask homework questions and receive answers from peers or educators within the community. Photomath is an app that uses a phone’s camera to recognize and solve mathematical problems, providing step-by-step explanations.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Brainly is available both as a website and application for mobile users that helps them in solving their assignments and homework in an easy way where they only have to post their queries or questions related to any subject then the knowledgeable people present in that platform resolve the user’s queries in a clear and understanding way.
Photomath is an application that can solve any type of question related to mathematics. The questions can be of low level as well as high-level mathematics.
People only have to search their queries, and they will get the required information related to that query. And if not available, they can ask for help by posting their questions, which experts will answer after a few moments.
|Parameters of Comparison||Brainly||Photomath|
|Definition||Brainly is a website that provides solutions to any of your subject queries or your posted questions on their site.||Photomath is an application that solves or provides a solution for all the questions related to mathematics.|
|Subjects involved||The questions can be relayed to any subject like mathematics, science, history, and civics, etc.||It is only used to solve questions that are of mathematics or related to mathematics.|
|Exam preparation||Exam preparation can be done but only related to the subjects of your class or college.||Several types of exam preparation can be done, which are related to mathematics.|
|App availability||Brainly application can be downloaded in android as well as in iOS.||Photomath application is also available for both android and apple stores.|
|Tutor facility||Brainly app provides you tutor facility after buying their monthly package.||Photomath app has not yet launched any tutor facility.|
What is Brainly?
Brainly was launched in 2009 for helping students and teachers in solving assignments or homework. It is available both as a website and application where user can post their questions or queries for a solution.
Sometimes the solution is available already, but if not, users can post their questions which will get answered by the experts. Brainly also has a feature where people can scan or snap their questions directly from the notebook or textbook, and step by step solution will be provided instantly.
Brainly is connected to many peoples all around the world who post questions and solutions which help others in their assignments or homework. The Brainly application can be downloaded for free, but if you need tutors for guidance and want to study deeply, then they have their monthly plans, which you can buy accordingly.
What is Photomath?
Photomath is a solution for all your mathematics problems. This application was launched in 2019 where people can scan or snap their questions of mathematics which get answered by the app instantly in step by step manner.
Photomath is only for mathematics-related questions. People can also prepare for other exams related to maths with the help of the Photomath app. This application is free to use for basic maths problems, but for exam preparations and guidance, they have their monthly plans, which people can buy according to their affordability.
Photomath has become widely popular because of its wide variety of solutions for mathematics problems. This app is very good at recognizing any type of handwriting.
Main Differences Between Brainly and Photomath
- Brainly is a website as well as an app that provides solutions related to any of your subject queries or your posted questions on their site. On the other hand, Photomath is an application that solves or provides a solution for all the questions related to mathematics.
- In the Photomath app, several types of exam preparation can be done, which are related to mathematics. While Brainly only helps you in your school or college-related exams.
- In the Brainly application, users can put up questions related to any subject like mathematics, science, history, and civics, etc. Whereas Photomath app is only used to solve questions that are of mathematics or related to mathematics.
- Brainly app also suggests you or provides you tutors for better understanding. While the Photomath app does not provide you with any tutor, it only solves your questions in an understanding way.
- Photomath app was launched in 2014, and Java programming language was used in developing the application. While Brainly was founded in 2009 and C++, C and Java were used in developing this application.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.