Reebok has acknowledged Easytone as a form of technology for launching new creative footwear onto the market and attracting new customers through the use of air pods.
Simplytone is a well-known technology utilised by Reebok to develop innovative footwear using foam pods. SimplyTone is a Reebok technology that helps consumers improve their leg muscles by producing shoes.
- EasyTone shoes feature balance pods for increased muscle activation, while SimplyTone shoes have a simpler design.
- EasyTone shoes are designed for more intense workouts, while SimplyTone shoes are suitable for casual wear and light exercise.
- EasyTone shoes generally have a higher price point than SimplyTone shoes.
Easytone vs Simplytone
EasyTone shoes have built-in balance pods on the sole that are designed to create instability. The idea is that this extra effort can lead to improved muscle tone and strength. SimplyTone shoes, have a similar design but without the balance pods. They are intended to provide a comfortable and supportive shoe for fitness activities.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Easytone shoes are notable for their ingenuity. The balance ball technology is used to provide strength to the user’s leg muscles. EasyTone is excellent for sculpting and toning the muscles of those who use it, as well as strengthening the core muscle.
EasyTone footwear, sneakers, and flip-flops helped the parent company, Reebok, achieve record sales and profits. Reebok shoes featuring EasyTone Technology are normally quite pricey and out of reach for most people.
SimplyTone is a Reebok innovation that creates shoes that help people improve their leg muscles. However, it is not as effective as EasyTone.
SimplyTone lags behind EasyTone in terms of supporting the user in strengthening or toning his muscles. SimplyTone was unable to provide the parent firm with a suitable outcome.
Furthermore, its selling and benefit were examined, but less so than EasyTone footwear. As a result, SimplyTone shoes are a less expensive option in the market.
|Parameters of Comparison||Easytone||Simplytone|
|Type of Pods||Air pods||Foam pods|
|Suitable for||Health freak, gym trainers, those who work out regularly, gamers||Normal people, daily use, for a light workout, cheaper alternative to EasyTone|
|Effectiveness||More effective in toning muscles||Less effective in toning muscles|
What is Easytone?
EasyTone is excellent for sculpting and toning the muscles of the user, as well as strengthening the core muscle. Because of EasyTone footwear, sneakers, and flip-flops, the parent business, Reebok, saw increased sales and profits.
As a result, this footwear obtained the highest rating among all competitors. Reebok shoes featuring EasyTone Technology typically have a very high and pricey price tag that is not easily accessible to the general public.
In the case of EasyTone footwear, the percentage of hamstring and glute muscles that are toned is roughly 28% and 11%, respectively. By utilising balance ball technology, it is designed to develop the strength in the user’s leg muscles.
Easytone is a form of technology that Reebok uses to introduce new creative footwear to the market and attract new customers through the use of air pods. The creativity that went into the creation of Easytone sneakers is to be commended.
What is Simplytone?
SimplyTone falls short of EasyTone in terms of supporting the user in strengthening or toning his muscles. Simplytone footwear causes the Glute and Hamstring muscles of the wearer to tone up by about 5% and 10%, respectively, when worn.
SimplyTone was unable to provide the parent firm with a suitable result. Furthermore, its selling and benefit were examined, although, in comparison to EasyTone footwear, they were considered less.
Reebok sneakers with Simplytone technology are typical $20 to $30 less expensive than EasyTone footwear. As a result, SimplyTone footwear is a less expensive option than EasyTone footwear on the market.
Simplytone is one of the most well-known technologies employed by the company Reebok to develop innovative footwear that incorporates foam pods. SimplyTone is a Reebok technology that makes shoes that help people improve their leg muscles.
However, it is significantly less effective than EasyTone.
Main Differences Between Easytone and Simplytone
- Easytone is a type of technology accepted by Reebok to launch new innovative footwear into the market for attracting new customers by employing air pods. On the other hand, Simplytone is one of the most famous technologies used by the firm Reebok to launch creative footwears which specifically employ foam pods inside the footwear.
- The innovation put into the making of Easytone shoes is highly commendable. It is crafted specially to provide strength to the leg muscles of the user by using the balance ball technology. On the other hand, SimplyTone is considered as an innovative technology of Reebok that produces shoes helpful for strengthening the leg muscles of users. However, the effectiveness is much lesser than EasyTone.
- EasyTone is great at shaping and toning the muscles of the individual using it along with strengthening the core muscle. On the other hand, SimplyTone lags behind EasyTone in assisting the user in which his muscles can be strengthened or toned.
- In the case of EasyTone footwear, the percentage of getting toned of the hamstring and Glute muscles is approximately 28 per cent and 11 per cent, respectively. On the other hand, in the case of Simplytone footwear, the amount of getting toned of the Glute and Hamstring muscles of the user wearing it is approximately 5 per cent and 10 per cent, respectively.
- The parent company, Reebok, experienced high sales and benefits because of EasyTone footwear, shoes and flip-flops. Thus, this footwear received the topmost rating across any other competitors available. On the other hand, SimplyTone could not give a satisfactory result to the parent company. Moreover, its sale and benefit gained from it were considered but less in comparison to EasyTone footwear.
- Reebok shoes which are made up of EasyTone Technology, usually comes with a very high and expensive price range which is not so easily affordable by everyone. On the other hand, the Reebok shoes, which are made up of Simplytone technology, usually comes around 20$-30$ less than the EasyTone footwear. Thus, SimplyTone footwears serve as a cheaper alternative to the EasyTone Footwears in the market.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.