As technology is rising all over the world, it comes with tons of very dangerous malware and viruses. These malwares enter the system and corrupt it without you even noticing.
Table of Contents
There is one more fact that came recently that Dark Web has several interesting things to attract cybercriminals like phishing kits. These kits are designed for cyber attack purposes.
As more advanced sinister activities are coming, it becomes necessary to protect your systems and safeguard your data. The next victim can be anyone. Various antivirus softwares in the market are not enough for these purposes.
You should get a premium that guarantees the proper protection that your data deserve. NOD32 and Malwarebytes are two such providers.
NOD32 vs Malwarebytes
The difference between NOD32 and Malwarebytes is that NOD32 has a very wide range of advanced features which is not with the case of Malwarebytes. However, Malwarebytes is quite affordable as compared to NOD32.
|Parameter of Comparison||NOD32||Malwarebytes|
|Tools and Features||The features and tools provided by NOD32 are incomparable. It offers tools like website shield, exploits blocker, game mode, etc. These features are more advanced as compared to Malwarebytes.||The free version of Malwarebytes has only basic features. However, the premium version has some amazing features like a top-drawer firewall, a Remediation tool, and scheduled scans.|
|Malware Protection||NOD32 has an impressive protection strategy and it is fine enough to protect the system.||Malwarebytes is also not behind NOD32 in the case of protection. According to the Protection Test of AV-TEST.org, Malwarebytes scored 4 out of 6 scores.|
|System Performance||The system shows extraordinary performance and high compatibility with NOD32 which is better than Malwarebytes.||Malwarebytes shows good signs on this point too. The systems do not show any unwanted misbehavior while using it. However, performance is not the best.|
|Ease of Use||NOD32 provides an interface which is fairly user friendly. The design is simple and uncluttered.||Malwarebytes interface uses a simple design and it is easy to navigate around for seasoned and light users.|
|Services||NOD32 charges a considerable amount for its single service while for the premium services it charges a higher amount and the fact is that once bought, the service is applicable only to a single device.||As compared to NOD32, Malwarebytes offer the same service to a single device with the same amount but, in the premium service, Malwarebyte provides the usage on up to 10 devices which is better for families.|
What is NOD32?
NOD32 is an antivirus software provided by Slovak company ESET. It is sold in two editions: Business edition and Home edition. It has a very amazing list of features like server deployment and management strategy and database updates.
It safeguards the system from any foreign element and threats.
It smoothly runs on Microsoft Windows Operating System, macOS, Linux Operating system, and even on Android. The size of the software 103 MB.
It has some amazing tools like a Website shield which protects sensitive data when you shop online. It also has the facility of Cloud-Powered Scanning that speeds up the system scans. It does it by whitelisting safe files.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
||ESET NOD32 Antivirus - 2015 Edition - 1 User V.8||Check Price on Amazon|
What is Malwarebytes?
Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software compatible with macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS. It was created by Malwarebytes corporation back in 2006. It comes with two types of premiums with an affordable price range.
The Home edition of this software lets its users protect ten devices for a small amount which is very unbelievable with the set of features it provides.
It has a top-drawer firewall that offers complete protection for your devices. Another outstanding it provides is complete identity protection keeping your identity and data safe from hackers. It also has scheduled scans for an updated system.
It is a full pack for family plans that are pretty affordable with an extraordinary set of tools.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Malwarebytes 4.5 Latest Version 2022 Antivirus Software | Amazon Exclusive | 18 Months, 2 Devices...||Check Price on Amazon|
Main Differences Between NOD32 and Malwarebytes
- NOD32 has a higher range of features and tools available for its users to protect the system from malware. However, Malwarebytes is not much behind in terms of features but NOD32 is the winner.
- When we talk about the security or protection task, which is the core purpose of these service providers, NOD32 has an extensive set of programs to do so. On the other hand, Malwarebytes also has some unique options that protect your data from any threat.
- NOD32 when runs on a system, do not create any hindrance. System performance for NOD32 is pretty amazing. On the other hand, Malwarebytes does not disappoint too but if we compare the two, NOD32 is the winner for system compatibility.
- NOD32 and Malwarebytes both have very different interfaces but they have a very simple and user-friendly environment. However, the overall design for both is very different.
- The thing is that both provide the same services: the basic version and the premium version. The pricing is the same in the case of Malwarebytes but Malwarebytes provides 10 devices with that price in the case of Premium service whereas NOD32 facilitates just one. This makes Malwarebytes more affordable than NOD32.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Amazon Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API