WeVideo vs Final Cut Pro
Videos become an integral part of our daily activities. They are the tools that make our life more memorable and shareable with our loved ones and to all those people who are interested in us. But, the main question of interest is how well our memorable videos are neat and fun in the presentation to others.
Because, even though the content in the videos is of high value, the factor which decides the reach of the video, is how well the video is organized, presented. This brings us to the point where we need a professional editor to edit our videos up to that mark we expect.
WeVideo and FinalCut Pro are one of that software that will come handy for editing our most valuable videos. The main difference between the WeVideo and FinalCut pro is that FinalCutpro is available for only Mac operating system while WeVideo is available across more operating systems.
|Parameter of Comparison||WeVideo||FinalCut Pro|
|Available Platforms||Almost across all platforms (as it is a cloud-based video editor)||Only available in Mac system|
|Free trial||Available||Not available|
|Cloud storage||Available||Not available|
|VR editing||Not available||Available|
|Multicam editing||Not available||Available|
|Pricing||Monthly and annual subscriptions available||One time payment|
What is WeVideo?
WeVideo is a video editing solution for almost all types of business and personal needs which was developed by WeVideo, Inc. It is the most known video editing software, especially in Chromebooks.
It is an online cloud-based video editing software that can be accessed and used over any type of platform anywhere in the world with a decent internet connection. It has all the basic and professional features that form the heart and brain of the video editing software.
The Wevideo website is https://www.wevideo.com/
It is available in English language only. The most important clients of this software are the Schibsted Media Group.
WeVideo has an API integration feature in it. This enables us to build custom integrations.
WeVideo allows us to arrange the imported videos and pictures in a timeline format and allow us to add effects to them at an ease of a click
It contains music and transitions effects library.
The most important features of the WeVideo that makes a top competitor in the market are,
- Built-in graphics
- Cloud storage
- Music library
- Built-in graphics
- Slow-motion effects
- Green screen
- Motion titles
- Multi-track editing storyboard
- Inbuilt file and media manager
- Flexible Customizable environment
WeVideo has been a solution for video editing needs in various population as,
- Business video maker: WeVideo can act as a perfect solution for businesses of all levels with perfect collaborations across all the employees of the business company.
- Educational video editor: Nowadays, videos are the most powerful tool in revolutionizing education. Well edited and presented videos with contents are irreplaceable.
- Home movie maker: A video containing our loved ones, in their best appearance as possible will not only impress them but also get you a valuable place in their heart.
- Higher education: Creativity is the mother of learning, this is an irrefutable fact which we all not only know but also feel when we learn things. WeVideo editor can be a great assistant helping the students expressing their creativity to make learning rejoiceful.
- Nonprofits: People working for people without any profits are the places where humanity lives. In such places also WeVideo can illuminate the minds of others and spread the illuminance of their services through videos. Clickable link in the videos enables the people to visit the nonprofit’s website.
- Youtube editor: WeVideo became integrated with YouTube to make the video creators happy by enabling them to create and edit videos online. This can be done within minutes.
- Facebook video maker: The people in this era converted wealth in terms of not only money but time also. Each minute counts, they only spend their attention on things that are short and valuable. WeVideo provides a solution for Facebook lovers to create videos of specific length and quality that can earn the attention of others.
- Screen recorder: Webinars or product demos using videos are now becoming one of the most revolutionizing products in this era of digitalization. Short video tutorials became more worth than the text containing manuals. WeVideo provides an astonishing solution with its screencasting feature.
What is Final Cut Pro?
Final Cut Pro is an apple’s professional video editing software that was initially developed by Macromedia till 1998, which was then undertaken by Apple Inc. It is one of the exclusive products for apple users which will provide a professional video editing experience.
There are several exclusive and robust features available in Final Cut Pro which gives it an edge in the market even though it is available only in Mac platforms.
There is an add-on called Metal-based engine integrated with this video editing software which improves the playback experiences and accelerates the graphics for complex projects which may include tasks like rendering. Real-time effects, and exporting the edited or rendered video.
There is a Multicam Sync feature inside the software which may enable us to sync almost up to 16 angles and integrate the video to the timeline. This is especially useful when it comes to videos which cover a storyline and needs the entire environment, in which it is recorded, to be captured in all the angles possible.
The video noise reduction feature is useful when the video captured contains lots of low light images. This feature increases the illumination of those objects on the screen and gives a better experience for viewers.
The color flavoring of the video can be efficiently mastered and brought to almost perfection easily using Final Cut Pro in the shortest time possible.
Importing and exporting high-resolution videos was never easy like this before. Final Cut Pro makes those processes very smooth with its both performance-enhancing addons and also with its high-performance rendering engines.
The internal stock library for all the effects and other things, that are needed for a complete professional video making, enables the user to create a perfect video with no limits except his creativity.
Another excellent feature is that Final Cut Pro offers an option to convert or create a video to 360o video that can be used for the improved experience in virtual reality.
There is a touch bar support that will get customized automatically depending on the tasks being performed on the laptop.
The software is a worth upgrade choice for those who are using iMovie for their video editing tasks.
Main Differences Between WeVideo and Final Cut Pro
- Wevideo is available across all platforms. FinalCut Pro is available only on Apple(Mac).
- Wevideo is offering cloud storage features so that our data can be accessed from anywhere around the globe. FinalCut Pro does not offer cloud storage so, we need to carry the data or our MacBook with us.
- Wevideo offers a free trial period for new users to try the features online. FinalCut Pro does not offer a free trial, and the user should purchase the product before using it.
- Wevideo does not have Multicam editing features for professional movie makers. FinalCut Pro has up to 16 angle viewers and can be synced together with ease.
- Wevideo pricing is based on monthly or annual subscriptions. FinalCut Pro offers onetime payment purchase for the software.
Videos have become one of the most efficient modes of marketing for, almost every product from ideas to services. So, deliberate care should be taken while creating videos that represents us to the mass. Video editor selection is a key step in doing such a valuable task.
WeVideo and FinalCut Pro offer us the flexible choices that we can select from, to accomplish great jobs in the market which is having an enormous amount of competitors.
Word Cloud for Difference Between WeVideo and Final Cut Pro
The following is a collection of the most used terms in this article on WeVideo and Final Cut Pro. This should help in recalling related terms as used in this article at a later stage for you.