The number of flashes offered by an IPL device essentially connotes the longevity of the device. Thus, the augmented number of flashes offered by a Braun IPL 5 device translates to roughly a longevity of 22 years, while the diminished flashes offered by the Braun IPL 3 device translates to a total durability of 15 years.
Braun IPL 3 vs 5
The difference between the Braun IPL 3 and IPL 5 models is that the former model is equipped with a diminished capacity of flashes as compared to the latter. The Braun IPL 3 model offers a user a total of 300,000 flashes, while the Braun IPL 5 model offers the user 400,000 flashes.
Comparison Table Between Braun IPL 3 and 5
|Parameters of Comparison||Braun IPL 3||Braun IPL 5|
|Number of Flashes||The Braun IPL 3 offers 300,000 flashes.||The Braun IPL 5 offers 400,000 flashes.|
|Design||The Braun IPL 3 model sports a white body with a lilac trim.||The Braun IPL 5 model has a white body with a golden trim.|
|Price||The Braun IPL 3 model is a lucrative option among the IPL models available in the market.||The Braun IPL 5 is one of the most premium IPL models and thus is valued at the higher end of the price spectrum.|
|Weight||This model is slightly lighter than the IPL 5 variant.||This model is slightly heavier than the IPL 3 variant.|
|Session Duration||The recommended duration of each session is 9 minutes.||The recommended duration of each session is less than 5 minutes.|
|Result Visibility Promise||The Braun IPL 3 promises visible results within a period of 3 months.||The Braun IPL 5 promises visible results in 4 weeks.|
|Skin Type Compatibility||Most compatible with medium and darker skin tones.||Well-suited for individuals with a lighter skin tone.|
|Intensity and Comfort Levels||The Braun IPL 3 variant offers the user only 3 intensity levels. There are only 2 comfort levels on this model.||The Braun IPL 5 model offers the user 10 intensity variants and 3 comfort levels.|
What is Braun IPL 3?
The Braun IPL 3 is a device created by the trusted Braun brand that promises permanent hair reduction within a period of 3 months. The intelligent sensors fitted into the product automatically adapt to the contours of one’s skin to achieve optimal hair removal.
The distinctive look of the IPL 3 sets it apart from the other models. The device sports a white body with a lilac trim. With a longevity of 300,000 flashes, the Braun IPL 3 model is a preferred choice in the lucrative category of IPL devices.
The curvy, ergonomic shape of the device offers the user a safe, optimal, and simple method of permanent hair removal. It is best-suited for those with a medium to dark skin tone. Braun IPL 3 has been clinically proven effective and safe for usage.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Braun IPL Hair Removal for Women, Silk Expert Pro 3 PL3111 with Venus Smooth Razor, FDA Cleared,...||Check Price on Amazon|
What is Braun IPL 5?
The Braun IPL 5 variant is a premium product in the line of home hair removal devices. The device is given an elevated look with a golden trim on its white body. With 400,000 flashes, this model offers better prospects of longevity than the other lower level variants.
Braun IPL 5 offers multiple intensity levels. This implies that the product is suitable for use by those with slightly lighter skin tones. These higher intensity levels are not particularly safe for individuals with darker skin hues. The ‘extra gentle’ mode of this model provides the user with a much more controlled experience.
The stipulated session durations with the Braun IPL 5 are also much shorter. Each session can be completed within merely 5 minutes. This model thus provides a premium experience with a promise of swift efficacy.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Braun IPL Hair Removal for Women Silk Expert Pro 5 PL5137 with Venus Swirl Razor FDA Cleared...||Check Price on Amazon|
Main Differences Between Braun IPL 3 and 5
- The main difference between the Braun IPL 3 and 5 is that the former model offers lesser number of flashes than the latter. The number of flashes offered by an IPL device implies the longevity of the product. The Braun IPL 3 offers a total of 300,000 flashes, while the IPL 5 variant offers 400,000 flashes.
- Braun IPL 3 has a white body and a lilac trim, while the IPL 5 version has a golden trim.
- The two products differ in terms of their market prices. The Braun IPL 3 model is a more cost-effective option, while the Braun IPL 5 model is situated on the higher end of the price spectrum.
- The IPL 3 model is lighter than the IPL 5 model.
- The Braun IPL 3 is more suited for medium to darker skin tones. The IPL 5 variant is better suited for lighter skin tones.
- The Braun IPL 5 model offers the user 10 intensity levels, while the IPL 3 variant offers only 3 intensity levels. The two models also differ in terms of the comfort levels offered by each. The former model offers 3 comfort levels, while the latter offers only 2.
- Each device promises a different time period for witnessing visible results. The Braun IPL 3 device promises results within a period of 3 months, while the IPL 5 variant promises results in 4 weeks.
- The stipulated session durations for each product is also different. The IPL 3 model stipulates 9-minute sessions for the best outcome, while the IPL 5 variant postulates sessions of less than 5 minutes.
Both the Braun IPL 3 and 5 models are formidable choices within the arena of easy hair removal devices. Both are equipped with a built-in UV filter that helps make hair removal at home hassle-free and safe. However, there are quite conspicuous differences between the two.
The main bone of contention arises from the number of flashes each Braun device has to offer. While the IPL 3 variant has fewer flashes, it is available at a cost-effective price point in the market. Conversely, the IPL 5 variant offers enhanced features, an augmented number of flashes, quick results, but, at an elevated price point.
In a comparative analysis of the features and specs offered by each, the Braun IPL 5 variant definitely secures an edge over the IPL 3 model. However, if budget constraints are taken into consideration, then the IPL 3 model is the more prudent choice over the IPL 5 variant.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Amazon Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents