The term ‘Pickup Trucks’ is often referred to as ‘light duty trucks’, which have an enclosed cab and an open cargo area with low sides and tailgate. These trucks are popular and one of the highest selling vehicles in the U.S.
GMC Canyon vs Chevy Colorado
The main difference between GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado is that the GMC Canyon has a very luxurious appearance and style, whereas the Chevy Colorado has more of a sporty and robust look. The GMC Canyon is a Canyon compact pickup truck, whereas, Chevy Colorado is Chevrolet compact pickup truck.
The GMC Canyon is a member of user friendly and high towing capacity compact pickup trucks. It is a counterpart of Chevy Colorado marketed by General motors, American Automakers.
Chevy Colorado is another member of user friendly compact pickup trucks manufactured by Chevrolet. It has a huge market in Australia and America.
Comparison Table Between GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado
|Parameters of Comparison||GMC Canyon||Chevy Colorado|
|Definition||The GMC Canyon is a member of user friendly and high towing capacity compact pickup trucks by, General Motors Truck Company (GMC)||Chevy Colorado is another member of user friendly compact pickup trucks manufactured by Chevrolet.|
|Interior||This pick up truck has more stylish and attractive interiors than Chevy colorado.||It has comparatively less attractive interiors than GMC Canyon.|
|Style||GMC Canyon has a very luxurious appearance and style.||Chevy Colorado has more of a sporty and robust look|
|Maximum Trailering Capacity||It has a maximum Trailering capacity of 7000 lbs||It has a maximum Trailering capacity of 3500 lbs|
|Dimensions||It has an overall length of 212.4 in.||It has an overall length of 212.7 in.|
What is GMC Canyon?
The GMC Canyon is compact pickup trucks by General Motors Truck Company (GMC). The GMC is also known as the former automobile division of the General Motors Company of America.
The new 2021 GMC Canyon comes with a new AT4 trim and a renamed lineup. GMC site also has methods for online shopping, test drives from prior appointments and options for locating local dealers.
What is Chevy Colorado?
Chevy Colorado is a compact pickup truck by Chevrolet. Chevrolet also known as Chevy and the former automobile division- Chevrolet division of the General Motors Company of America.
The new 2021 Colorado also has it’s base trim discontinued and also an updated exterior styling. If we look at some of the cons, even chevy colorado has free features than its other competitors.
Main Differences Between GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado
- The GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado are basically twins. They have identical features, with similar dimensions, similar structures, same horsepower and a very few distinctions.
- The main difference as stated above between the two is their style. GMC is actually known to be a more attractive and luxurious version of the Chevy Colorado.
- The GMC Canyon has more appealing exteriors and interiors in comparison with the Chevy Colorado.
- The dimensions of the two pickup trucks are the same except a minute difference in their length, the GMC Canyon has an overall length of 212.4 inches, whereas Chevy Colorado has an overall length of 212.7 inches.
- Another important difference is that the GMC Canyon has a maximum trailering capacity of 7000 lbs, whereas Chevy Colorado has a maximum trailering capacity of 3500 lbs.
The GMC Canyon comes with a fair share of features like elevated exterior, premium interior, LED fog light lamps and high elevation package. It also has other powertrain options and highly rated fuel systems.
- Chevrolet Trucks: 100 Years of Building the Future
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Table of Contents