Both Hootsuite and Sprinklr are two different forms of social media platforms. Hootsuite is a social media management platform, whereas Sprinklr is a customer experience management platform.
Hootsuite and Sprinklr help in data visualization of content and also enable demographic data collection. They also help monitor all the tasks that are performed.
Hootsuite takes the form of a dashboard and supports different social media integrations for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Sprinklr, on the other hand, utilizes AI (Artificial Intelligence) and combines various applications for marketing, advertising, advocacy, media research etc.
Hootsuite has a key feature of multi-campaign, which helps save time. On the other hand, Sprinklr helps in multi-channel distribution, management and marketing.
- Hootsuite and Sprinklr are social media management tools, but Sprinklr is designed for enterprise-level businesses with more complex needs.
- Hootsuite is more affordable and easier to use, while Sprinklr offers more advanced features, including AI-powered insights and customer experience management.
- Hootsuite is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, while Sprinklr is designed for larger companies with a global presence.
Hootsuite vs Sprinklr
Hootsuite is a more lightweight tool focusing on scheduling and publishing social media content across multiple platforms, offering reporting features. Sprinklr is a more comprehensive platform with features for social listening, customer engagement, and content management.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
|Parameters of Comparison||Hootsuite||Sprinklr|
|Management Platform||This is a social media management platform||This is a customer experience management platform|
|Unique Categories||Hootsuite does not have any unique category||Sprinklr Modern Engagement is categorized as Sap app centre and Product reviews.|
|Prominent Clients||Virgin, Orange, Herschel, Terracycle, Versa Products, GMMB Inc., The Durst Organization||Gap, Proctor and Gamble (P&G), Samsung, Nike, McDonalds, Cisco, Hewlett Packard (HP)|
|Available Devices||Android, iPhone, Windows mobile||Windows, Mac|
|Key Features||Helps in multi-campaign||Helps in multi-channel distribution, management and marketing.|
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a social media marketing platform based in Vancouver, Canada. This was founded by Ryan Holmes, along with Dario Meli and David Tedman. The platform has been available in the market for over twelve years.
In 2008, Holmes, Meli and Tedman decided to develop a platform that could organize its social media accounts and network. This service is used to manage online brands and submit messages to social media accounts.
Hootsuite’s business strategy allows users to access free basic services with payment for additional services. It can write posts and make them available for multiple platforms. It saves your time and also maintains consistency.
Hootsuite doesn’t force you to fit yourself in a given vanilla setup. Instead, you can dial in a dashboard that fits your unique needs.
Hootsuite also has many security features like encryption of sensitive data, HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) for all the pages, reports or alerts for security breaches and multifactor authentication problems.
The security features have a great impact on your work as you can always count on it. Hootsuite has won awards from Mashable and also the Canadian New Media Award.
What is Sprinklr?
Sprinklr is a customer experience management platform based in New York, America. It was founded in 2009 by Ragy Thomas, who initially funded his company. In 2012 the company received its first outside funding.
Sprinklr has an outstanding acquisition strategy. They use their funding to acquire smaller firms for the tools they want to build themselves. There is an ability to build custom dashboards which also helps in saving a lot of time.
There is an audience profile functioning system that helps you capture unified data of the consumer from different social media platforms. Many customers that use Sprinklr as their platform include Nike, Microsoft and McDonald’s.
Sprinklr’s main purpose is to build to break down silos. Thousands of the world’s largest companies use Sprinklr daily to enhance their work. Sprinklr also supports Facebook, google analytics, HubSpot marketing hub, Twitter, LinkedIn, Shopify, etc.
It is a cloud-based “SaaS” (software as a service) application provided over the internet in a multi-tenant hosted environment. It has also won the TSIA star award for innovation.
Main Differences Between Hootsuite and Sprinklr
- The main difference between Hootsuite and Sprinklr lies in their definitions, i.e., Hootsuite is a social media marketing platform, whereas Sprinklr is a customer experience marketing platform.
- Hootsuite helps organizations with marketing and growing audiences and helps them spread more messages across many channels. Sprinklr helps in marketing activities like publishing and reporting.
- Using Hootsuite’s dashboard, various teams can collaboratively schedule updates to different social networks, wherein Sprinklr organizes all your content across your various social media platforms.
- Hootsuite has no specific key feature, but Sprinklr helps in campaigns across channels, markets, etc., and ensures the consistency of the campaign.
- Hootsuite allows you to add streams based on just hashtags and interests. Sprinklr is easy to access all creative assets for each paid campaign.
- Hootsuite is perfect for scheduling your posts in advance and also helps to preview them. For Sprinklr, it’s amazing to draft social media posts for certain business channels.
- Hootsuite can automatically schedule your posts, wherein Sprinklr doesn’t carry the same ability. But, Sprinklr allows you to use @mention (basically a tagging feature).
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.