Life is full of uncertainties. If we know something would happen we would take caution beforehand but that is the most tricky part to predict about our future. To save ourselves from unprecedented times insurance policies concepts were introduced.
Jimenez and Allstate are insurance businesses. Jimenez Insurance Agency is a small business operating in the industry for almost 38 years now and Allstate pioneered to offer insurance policies in this industry and has widened its services from then.
Jimenez Vs Mac Allstate
The main difference between Jimenez and Allstate is that Jimenez is a sole proprietorship Insurance business and that operates on a scale of 1-14 employees offering primarily home insurances and property insurances whereas Allstate is a publicly held company that operates on a scale of more than 10,000 employees offering primarily auto and home insurances.
Jimenez Insurance Agency was established in 1978 by Julio. This agency started small and is one of the oldest insurance agencies in Miami. It has been honored by over 20 corporations and is a representative for over 30 companies. It has been in the service for 38 years by offering the best and cheap prices.
Allstate is the nation’s largest publicly traded personal lines property and casualty insurer. More than 16 million homes in the United States are covered by our insurance products. Allstate Insurance Company was founded in 1931 and became public in 1993. Under the symbol ALL, they are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Comparison Table Between Jimenez And Allstate
|Parameters of Comparison||Jimenez||Allstate|
|Type of business||Sole proprietorship||Publicly held company|
|Incorporated||In the year 1978||In the year 1931|
|Headquarters||Miami, FL||North field Township near Northbrook, Illinois, United States|
|Size of the business||1-14 employees||10,000 plus employees|
|Specialties||Commercial lines, Insurance, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Homeowners Insurance.||Auto Insurance, Retirement Planning, Boat Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, RV Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Bundled Insurance, Renter’s Insurance, etc.|
What is Jimenez?
In 1978, Jimenez and Co. or Jimenez Insurance Agency began as a little booth in Westchester Mall.
Over 20 different corporations have honored the agency for its extraordinary customer service and output on more than 50 occasions.
Throughout the years, the firm has maintained a constant message that depicts the actions of helping clients locate the correct insurance for their specific needs by providing honest, dependable service.
Julio and his team have developed a loyal clientele as a result of their constant approach, with many clients having been a member of the agency family for more than two decades.
Jimenez and Co. are one of Miami’s oldest and most well-known insurance agencies, specializing in providing clients with high-quality service at cheap rates.
Among the services they provide are:
- Insurance for automobiles
- SR22 and FR44 Insurance for Commercial Vehicles
- General Liability Insurance
- Compensation for Employees
- Insurance for Homeowners
- Insurance for Renters
- Insurance for Recreational Vehicles
Jimenez is a representative for over 30 companies, including:
- People’s Trust at MetLife
- Mercury Insurance is a company that specializes in providing
- Infinity Insurance is a company that specializes in providing insurance
- Titan Star Mendota Casualty
Jimenez and Co. have been offering honest and dependable service to its consumers for over 35 years in Miami’s insurance business.
What is Allstate?
Allstate has been dedicated to protecting customers from life’s vagaries and equipping people for the future for over 85 years.
Allstate is based in Northbrook, Illinois, which is located northwest of Chicago. By far their largest location is their Home Office.
Allstate employs roughly 70,000 people, including workers, agency owners, and support staff.
More than 30% of Allstate employees are minorities, and 58 percent are women.
Allstate has hired around 12,000 people in the United States and Canada as agents who work independently and representatives working in the finance department.
Few Allstate Milestones:
- This publication named Allstate as one of the “100 Greenest Companies in America” in 2009.
- In 2005, Allstate was named as the second most admired company in the Property and Casualty industry.
- For the first time in this northwest state, “The Good Hands Network”(SM) became live in 2000.
- Allstate created its first consumer website, www.allstate.com in 1996.
- Allstate was ranked 68th on the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations in 2010, up from 81st in 2009. Allstate’s total assets were $130.9 billion in 2010, up from $132.7 billion at the end of 2009.
In America, Allstate plays a unique role. They have the honor of assisting 16 million households in preparing for the future and protecting themselves from life’s uncertainties.
Main Differences Between Jimenez And Allstate
- Jimenez is a sole proprietorship type of business and consists of single ownership whereas Allstate is a publicly held company consisting of more than single ownership.
- Jimenez mostly has concentrated on local customers and has served local customers majorly but Allstate has concentrated and served customers on a wide geographical base.
- Jimenez did not buy any stake in any of the companies or cannot hold any company as a subsidiary as it is not a publicly held company. Since Allstate is a publicly held company it has many subsidiary companies such as SquareTrade, PlumChoice, and Allstate Motor Club Inc, etc.
- Jimenez Insurance Agency doesn’t offer any discount programs apart from insurance programs, whereas Allstate offers a lot of discount programs that benefit the clients.
- The insurance policies cost proposed by Jimenez is low compared to Allstate company. The insurance policies cost proposed by Allstate company is high compared to Jimenez agency.
Jimenez Insurance Agency’s policies can be afforded by citizens from every corner of the place. Jimenez and company are also part of other agencies such as brokeries and other insurance-related activities. It started with one employee and now has increased its quantity. Also has earned a good amount of revenue scaling more than 6 lakh US dollars.
Allstate is a force of change in communities throughout the country nearly every day. It’s a long-standing legacy supported by donations, grants, volunteer programs, and collaborations with local and national organizations.
Allstate is still one of the industry’s most powerful firms. A+ financial strength ratings were given to both Allstate Insurance Company and Allstate Life Insurance Company by A.M. Best.