Buying a car is a crucial thing as that will be a long term commitment. If you belong to the working class, then buying a car is a big deal, and you can not afford to get stuck with the wrong car.
Table of Contents
Both Toyota and Honda are trustworthy brands, but one should go through the features of the models before selecting the best-suited one.
Camry vs Honda Accord
The main difference between Camry and Honda Accord is that Camry is a car model of Toyota brand, and the Accord is presented by Honda.
Camry has a 2487 cc engine, whereas Honda Accord bears a 1993 cc engine in the car. The fuel tank of the Honda Accord can hold more fuel than Toyota Camry.
Camry by Toyota is a quality car that comes with several entertainment and safety features. It costs less than Accord and offers 3 years warranty. It has a 2487 cc engine and 245 Volt battery. It has 9 airbags, and the rear seats also have installed airbags.
It comes with a 1993 cc engine, and the safety features are impressive as well. This car has better fuel efficiency too.
Comparison Table Between Camry and Honda Accord
|Parameters of Comparison||Camry||Honda Accord|
|Engine||It has a 2487 cc engine, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC.||It has a 1993 cc engine, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC.|
|Battery||It has Nickel Metal Hydride, 245 Volt battery.||It has a 1.3kWh, Lithium-Ion Battery.|
|Place of battery||In this car, the battery is fixed under the floor pan.||In this model of car, the battery is placed under the rear seats.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||Its tank can hold up to 50-litre fuel.||Its tank can hold up to 60-litre fuel.|
|Airbags||It has 9 airbags.||IT has 6 airbags.|
|Exterior Door Handles||Here it is chrome||Here the colour matches the body colour.|
|Puddle Lamps||It has puddle lamps.||It does not have puddle lamps.|
What is Camry?
Camry is presented by the well known trustworthy brand, Toyota. Its look is sharp, and the design of the model is very stylish. It also comes with a host of features that will impress you in a jiffy.
Honda Accord has more room for passengers, and the cargo is spacious enough. It is much more convenient, and the technology related to driver assistance technology present in this model of car is very safety conscious and modern.
It has an anti-lock braking system as well as a brake assist, and it comes with a 3 years warranty period.
However, there are a few setbacks to this model. For a few people, it might seem not so engaging to drive. Also, the price is not reasonable and might seem overpriced when the features get discussed.
What is Honda Accord?
Honda Accord possesses great quality making, and it is loaded with attractive features. The gear knob and steering wheel of this model are wrapped in leather. The car is also very comfortable as its cabin is spacious and pleasant.
In the area of safety features, it offers several options. It comes with 6 airbags, and it also has the facility of seat belt warning. The car is children friendly, too, as it comes with child seat anchor points.
This model is very expensive, and it also offers less warranty compared to other cars. One of the negative sides of this car is it is bouncy when the car is driven at high speed. In addition to that, it also does not possess enough headroom in the rear.
So if a passenger is tall, then he/she will not be very comfortable.
Main Differences Between Camry and Honda Accord
- Toyota Camry has a 2487 cc engine, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC, whereas Honda Accord has a 1993 cc engine, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC.
- Toyota Camry comes with Nickel Metal Hydride, 245 Volt battery while Honda Accord holds a 1.3kWh, Lithium-Ion Battery.
- In Toyota Camry, the battery is fixed under the floor pan, but in the Honda Accord model, the battery is placed under the rear seats.
- The fuel tank of the Toyota Camry can hold up to 50-litre fuel, whereas the fuel tank of the Honda Accord can hold up to 60-litre fuel.
- Toyota Camry has 9 airbags. In this car, the rear passengers also get the facility of airbags, but Honda Accord has 6 airbags, and the rear passengers do not get to enjoy this facility.
- When it comes to lighting, Toyota Camry has a unique feature, it has puddle lamps, but Honda Accord does not have them.
- The spare wheel of the Toyota Camry is made of steel, and the spare wheel of the Honda Accord is made with alloy.
- Toyota Camry also has the feature of ventilated seats in the front, but Honda Accord does not come with this feature.
- Toyota Camry does not have the facility of folding rear seats, but Honda Accord offers fully folded rear seats.
Checking the brand is important, but the model of the car holds specific significance, and one must go through the features well before deciding on the perfectly suited car model.
Both Toyota and Honda are popular brands, and both Camry and Accord are efficient models. However, Honda Accord costs more than Toyota Camry, so depending on your budget, you can choose the perfect car for you.
Even though Toyota Camry costs more, it comes with a host of facilities. But when it comes to mileage Camry offers 19.16 kmpl, while Accord works at 23.1 kmpl.
Therefore, the Honda Accord model is more fuel-efficient than Camry. Honda Accord is also capable of holding more fuel than the Camry.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️