Grange Insurance and Geico are two of the most popular insurance companies in the United States. They both offer a range of services, such as auto, home, life, health and other insurance products.
The goal is to find out which company offers better coverage for lower prices so that you can choose based on your needs.
- Grange Insurance offers coverage in 13 states, while GEICO provides coverage nationwide.
- Grange Insurance provides many coverage options, including home, auto, life, and business insurance, whereas GEICO focuses primarily on auto insurance.
- Grange Insurance is a regional insurance provider emphasizing personal relationships with clients, while GEICO is a national insurance provider emphasizing online customer service.
Grange Insurance vs Geico
Grange Insurance is a United States regional insurance company with personalized customer service that offers a range of insurance products, including auto, home, and life insurance services in the Midwest and Southeast US. GEICO is a national insurance company that specializes in auto insurance.
The cost for Grange Insurance is cheaper than the average price for Geico on most policies with the exception of life insurance where it’s more expensive. Grange Insurance is more expensive than Geico for health and other products.
On the other hand, Geico only provides liability insurance in some states, and it is not the cheapest option for this product. Grange Insurance has more coverage options than Geico, but they don’t always have a competitive price when you compare them side by side.
|Parameters of Comparison
|Grange Insurance is a well-known company based out of California that specializes in car and home insurance.
|Geico is a retail insurance company that focuses on auto and home insurance policies.
|The founder of Grange Insurance is Louis W. Hill. He started the farm association with his father as a means to help farmers get more affordable insurance for their farms and equipment. The company’s original name was Farmers Automobile Association
|The founder of Geico is a man named David Lloyd George. He founded the company back in 1936 and ran it for more than 40 years before he was succeeded by Thomas J. Kinney Jr., who served as president, CEO, and chairman until his retirement.
|Grange Insurance is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
|The headquarter of Geico are located in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
|Grange Insurance is an agent company that provides insurance for cars, motorcycles, homes and businesses.
|GEICO has grown to be one of the largest providers of personal auto, motorcycle, homeowners and renters insurance.
What is Geico?
Geico provides a range of insurance products for its customers. It basically provides auto insurance, but only in select locations. They are one of the cheapest options and have good coverage, but they don’t offer liability coverage in every state like Grange Insurance does.
Geico does not offer liability insurance in all states, and it also has a higher price than other options. Grange Insurance provides more coverage for less cost, but you’ll have to compare rates with Geico to see which one will work best for your needs.
It has all types of general liability, personal injury protection, medical payments, collision auto insurance and much more. They’re one of the cheapest options on the market but don’t offer liability coverage in every state as Grange does.
Geico is a company that was founded in 1936. It began as a subsidiary of General Motors, and now it’s an independent insurance provider.
Geico also offers car service at over 18,000 locations to get your vehicle serviced or fixed, even if you don’t have collision coverage. They’re one of the most popular companies as they have the most auto insurance customers in America.
What is Grange Insurance?
Grange Insurance is a no-frills, basic insurance plan with little to no coverage. It’s good for people that want the bare minimum of care and property protection without incurring any extra costs or fees.
It’s a mutual company that provides financial services such as life insurance, annuities, retirement plans and more to help people reach their goals.
Grange was founded over 100 years ago by farmers who were tired of getting taken advantage of at an unfair price or having to pay high prices for coverage that wasn’t even needed. They offer a variety of coverage and are one of our cheapest options for homeowners and auto insurance.
Grange is a subsidiary of Grange Mutual Holding Company today, which was founded in 1935 to provide coverage for farmers who are also members of the Granges in America.
They offer some great discounts on their policies if you’re part of an organization that they can partner with, like another farmer’s cooperative or mainstream organizations like a member of the National Grange.
Main Difference Between Grange Insurance and Geico
- Geico is much more popular than Grange Insurance. Geico has been around for over 80 years, and they have the most auto insurance customers in America.
- Grange offers liability coverage in every state, while some states are limited to what’s offered through Geico. If you’re looking to save money on your auto insurance, Grange Insurance is the best company to go with.
- Grange is a lot less popular than GEICO because they’ve only been around for 28 years but have proven themselves as one of the most reliable companies in America. They offer liability coverage in every state and offer competitive rates for those who are looking to save money.
- Grange Insurance is much cheaper than GEICO and offers the same coverage in each state, while Geico can be limited by what’s offered in certain states. If you’re on a budget, Grange Insurance might be best for you because they’re less popular, which means their prices will be less expensive.
- Grange Insurance is more personal, and their agents will work with you to find a plan that works for your needs. One thing Grange has going against them, though is the lack of name recognition, but this can be solved by comparing quotes from both companies so you’re getting an idea of how they compare pricing-wise.
Last Updated : 13 July, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.