The Internet lets us connect to different people of the world, and today there is nothing that is left uncovered in this world. There are lots of methodologies, scripting languages, tools, and programming languages which one uses to lets us view all the information internet whatever we asked for.
|Functions||It performs client-side operations and makes a request to the server.||It does all the work of the server-side including sending and receiving information from the server.|
|Language supported||It supports client-side scripting language.||It supports server-side scripting language.|
|Web page loading||It doesn’t support page loading once it is done for the first time.||It supports page loading multiple times once the page is loaded for the first time.|
|Virus||It can let viruses such as Trojan be installed on the computer.||It doesn’t allow viruses to be installed on the computer.|
- Open-source language
- It is based on a prototype
- It is dynamic and has first-class functions
- It provides validation on the client’s end
- It supports object-oriented programming
- Less heavy scripting language
- Lots of supporting web browsers.
- Provides asynchronous communication.
What is Ajax?
- They help to increase the efficiency of the web pages.
- Makes the website more user friendly and interactive
- They have no effect on server technology
- They support template rendering of client’s side
- It minimizes the data arrival time and server traffic.
- They let asynchronous interaction that does not lets users wait.
- It also enables form validation.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Table of Contents