The fashion industry is evergreen at any time of the year. Many brands exist globally, but still, the consumer’s demand seems to be unmet. The customer’s choices and needs vary, and vogue is the call.
Mainly focused on women, the fashion industry has evolved from time to time and is never-ending.
There are many brands which are existed for a very long time. At the same time, there are new brands that have caught women‘s eye in a brief span.
The two most prominent brands, started in different timelines in Calendar have shown what France is capable of. France is the fashion hub for the entire world.
Louis Vuitton and Louboutin are the most exquisite fashion brands in the world at the moment. Incidentally, they belong to the same fashion fraternity in France.
Both brands cater to the needs of the women in the world, but there are vast differences between the two in their roles. Fashion cannot be restricted to one aspect; it must be a collection of all.
But these two brands have their mark made in their signature products.
- Louis Vuitton is a luxury fashion brand specializing in high-quality leather goods, clothing, and accessories, known for its iconic monogrammed bags and luggage.
- Louboutin is a high-end shoe brand famous for its signature red-soled stiletto heels and designer footwear for both men and women.
- The primary difference between Louis Vuitton and Louboutin is their product focus: Louis Vuitton is renowned for its leather goods and apparel. At the same time, Louboutin is best known for its luxury footwear.
Louis Vuitton vs Louboutin
Louis Vuitton is a French fashion house known for its luxury leather goods, ready-to-wear clothing, shoes, watches, and jewelry. It is renowned for its high-quality craftsmanship and timeless designs. Louboutin is a French fashion brand known for its red-soled high heels and innovative designs.
|Parameters of Comparison||Louis Vuitton||Louboutin|
|Best in Making||Female Handbags and Purses.||Female High heel shoes|
|Number of Employees||More than 100,000||Under 500|
|Products||Handbags, Leather goods, trunks, shoes, watches, jewellery||Shoes, Handbags, fragrances and Makeup kits|
|Number of Stores Worldwide||460 stores in more than 50 countries||150 stores in more than 35 countries|
What is Louis Vuitton?
Louis Vuitton is a French fashion brand making classic handbags for women. Louis Vuitton started in 1854.
Louis Vuitton also makes other products for women’s fashion. However, they are named for these elegant handbags and leather goods.
It is a trademark style that every handbag is made of one piece of leather from one side to the other. Louis Vuitton holds its business through stand-alone stores worldwide.
Apart from that, they also have tied up with high-end department stores to display their products for sale. In addition, Louis Vuitton has an exclusive e-commerce site for online shopping.
Louis Vuitton is present in more than 50 countries and has 460 stores. From 2006 to 2012, it won the world’s most valuable luxury brand award.
The first store of the Louis Vuitton by the Louis Vuitton group was set in Tokyo and Osaka. It happened in the year 1983. From then on, their Asian intrusion to introduce elegant women’s fashion began on a large scale.
Though the signature canvas of the monogram symbol of Louis Vuitton was made to prevent counterfeiting, it is also a powerful brand where you can find fakes in the market.
What is Louboutin?
Louboutin is named after the French Fashion designer Christian Louboutin, a women’s fashion firm specialising in making high heel shoes. It was founded in the year 1991.
One of the co-founders is Christian Louboutin; the others are Henri Seydoux, Bruno Chamberlain, and Faheema Moosa. Though they make other products in line with women’s fashion, they are the best in making shoes.
Louboutin is the reason Stilettos came back into vogue in the 1990s. While the brand offers lower-heeled shoes, the average height of the heels is at least 4.72 inches and higher.
The signature red sole high heel shoes took the world by storm. Louboutin started designing shoes for men in 2011. The same red exclusive combination was utilized and was a magnificent work by the designer.
Louboutin ventured with sure beauty business owners and started producing nail lacquers. Of course, there was again his signature red shade.
Gradually, I entered into lipstick and started offering it to the world’s women in 2015. Finally, in 2016, they also began producing women’s fragrance products.
The renowned novelist from America is Louboutin’s biggest customer. She is reported to own 6000 pairs of Louboutin Shoes till now.
Main Differences Between Louis Vuitton and Louboutin
- The main difference between Louis Vuitton and Louboutin is the former is world-famous for its classic handbags while the latter is the world’s best women’s high-heel shoemaker.
- Louis Vuitton was founded in 1854, while Louboutin is relatively new. It was founded in the year 1991.
- Louis Vuitton is more established in its organization; it has a whopping 1 lakh and more employees working, while Louboutin is a small firm in the employee numbers; they have around 400.
- Louis Vuitton has more than 460 stores in 50 countries, whereas Louboutin is present in 35 countries with 150 stores.
- Louis Vuitton is renowned for its leather bags, handbags, trunks, shoes, jewellery and sunglasses, while Louboutin has products such as shoes, handbags, women’s fragrances and makeup.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.