Choosing anything which is best for our house has always been a priority. And when it comes to Kitchen, who doesn’t want to use the best appliances?
Blenders are very important for daily use for any kind of smoothies, soups, juices, and many more. Many people get confused about which type of Blenders to use Magic bullets or Nutri bullets. Although they are of the same company, they are different in many ways.
- Magic Bullet and Nutri Bullet are personal blending devices designed to create smoothies and shakes.
- Magic Bullet is a lower-priced model with fewer features, while Nutri Bullet is a higher-end model with a more powerful motor and accessories.
- Nutri Bullet is marketed as a health and wellness product, while Magic Bullet is marketed as a general kitchen appliance.
Magic Bullets vs Nutri Bullets
The difference between Magic bullets and Nutri bullets is their respective motor speeds. The magic bullets run at 250 Watts, whereas the Nutri bullets offer a high and powerful motor that runs at 600 Watts. Apart from their motor speeds, they also differ in capacity and base weightage. While Magic bullets have low power but more affordable and handy, on the other hand, there are Nutri bullets with more motor speed, giving them an edge but are expensive and heavy.
Magic bullets are one of the blenders in the market which is used for making smoothies, juices, etc. These bullets come with a less power speed of 250 Watts.
It is generally used for blending soft ingredients and will not be suitable for blending hard ingredients such as ice. If there is a need for a simple blender for making healthy drinks and smoothies, it is best for that. Also, it comes at an affordable price.
Nutri Bullet is also a powerful and tougher blender on the market which comes with a motor speed of 600 Watts. It is suitable for grinding, milling, and other features. It can grind coffee, grains, spices, and many more. It has a higher capacity and has the capability to handle bigger loads.
|Parameters of Comparison||Magic Bullets||Nutri Bullets|
|Power||It has a motor power of 250 Watt and is only suited for soft things.||It has a powerful motor power of 600 Watt and enough to crush ice.|
|Size||It has a height of 4¾” diameter x 12” height.||It has a height of 5.375″ diameter x 15″ height.|
|Base weight||Its base weight is approx 2.3 pounds.||It comes with a base weight of 4 pounds.|
|Capacity||It has a capacity of up to 18 oz.||It comes with a capacity of up to 24 oz.|
|Speed||It offers a speed of 20,000 RPM.||It has a speed of 21,500 RPM.|
What is Magic Bullets?
An Easily operable blender is an entry-level blender and has a motor speed of 250 watts. It is affordable and suitable for those who want simple smoothie recipes to make. It has a base weight of 2.3 pounds and a capacity of 18 oz.
There are different items in the box of magic bullets, such as the base of the motor, 2 cups, 1 blade, one lid, 2 lids (sealable), and a recipe book. This blender is more like a personal blender which is quite handy, and it uses simple ingredients like fruits, veggies, etc.
Also, it’s super easy to use, and its compact size of 4.75” diameter X 12″ height makes it easily pack in small cabinets. The small size makes it easy to clean and also lightweight. However, it is not as versatile due to less power, and only soft ingredients can be used.
What is Nutri Bullets?
A powerful and tough blender that has a motor speed of 600 watts, Nutri bullets have more capacity and are more versatile. It is also known as the “Original Nutrient Extractor” due to its high motor speed, which works with cyclonic action, and its extractor blades are the cherry on top.
It can also crush hard ingredients, such as frozen fruits, ice, etc., and can make much more recipes than magic bullets. It has a capacity of up to 24 oz and can weigh up to 4 pounds.
Its given capacity makes it suitable for making big batches of smoothies, soups, juices, etc. It is also easy to use but slightly expensive due to its features. It is a much more fast and easy solution to make nutrient-packed healthy drinks.
It does not make much noise while blending and also comes with a variety of designs having different powers.
Main Differences Between Magic Bullets and Nutri Bullets
- The main difference between Magic bullets and Nutri bullets lies in the motor speed. The magic bullet offers a low motor speed of 250 Watts, whereas the Nutri bullets come with a powerful motor speed of 600 Watts.
- The magic bullet weighs 2.3 pounds and has a capacity of up to 18 oz, whereas the Nutri bullet has a base weight of 4 pounds and a capacity of up to 24 oz.
- The Magic Bullets are for people who use simple soft ingredients which use less motor power and easily blend, whereas Nurti Bullets are for those who use tougher ingredients like frozen fruits, ice etc., which need more capacity in power.
- Magic bullets are of less capacity and not as versatile, whereas Nutri bullets are versatile and have more capacity.
- Because of the lower motor speed, Magic bullets are affordable purchases, whereas Nutri bullets are slightly expensive given their high capacity and motor powers.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.