The market is full of different variants of the cars that are available in the market. The most loved cars in the market are the ones with SUV type.
TATA Motors and Toyota are known for manufacturing car models of the same type. Safari and Fortuner are also among the most famous SUV-type car that has been manufactured and loved by customers.
- The Tata Safari is an Indian SUV offering a spacious interior and comfortable ride.
- The Toyota Fortuner is a Japanese SUV known for its durability and off-road capabilities.
- Both vehicles cater to the mid-size SUV market, with the Fortuner offering higher-end features and a more rugged build.
Safari vs Fortuner
The difference between Safari and Fortuner is that the manufacturer of the model Safari is TATA Motors. The company installed a diesel-type engine with a capacity of 1956 cc. While comparatively on the other hand, the Fortuner model was manufactured by the Toyota Motors Company, and they incorporated a petrol-type engine with a capacity of 2694 cc.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Safari is the SUV-based type of car model that was designed and manufactured by the company TATA Motors. The company has priced it in a very affordable range for its capacity.
The car allows its user to have a minimum seating capacity of seven, rear parking sensors, anti-glare mirrors, two airbags, and much more. Fortuner is another SUV-based car model designed and manufactured by the company Toyota Motor Corporation.
The model of the car is available in more than five colours: White, silver, bronze, brown, black, phantom brown, black crystal, and white shine. With the advanced and latest features, the model is priced above the affordable range for consumers.
|Parameters of Comparison||Safari||Fortuner|
|Manufactured By||Tata Motors||Toyota Motor Corporation|
|Engine Capacity||1956 cc||2694 cc|
|Mileage||16.14 Km/L||10 Km/L|
|Transmission||Manual with 6 Gears||Manual with 5 Gears|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50 L||80 L|
|Colors||Grey, white, mist, blue||White, silver, bronze, brown, black, phantom brown, black crystal, white shine|
What is Safari?
The company Tata Motors designed and manufactured an exceptional SUV-based car model, which is named the Safari. The model is preferable 71% more in demand than others.
The company has added multiple features and services according to the need of the time. The car is based on the diesel-fuel type.
The model of the car has a capacity of 1956 cc along with 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinders, DOHC, and a power of 168 bhp. The vehicle provides an average mileage of about 16.14 Km/L.
The transmission of the car comes with a manual of 6 gears. The dimensions include – 4661 mm * 1894 mm * 1786 mm.
The car has a fuel tank capacity of around 50 L, and the different colour variants available for the model Safari in the market include – mist, white, grey, and blue. Although among all such features and more, the company has priced it low.
What is Fortuner?
Toyota Motor Corporation designed and manufactured another exceptional model to compete in the market with the SUV-based models. The model Fortuner was praised after its launch in the worldwide market.
The company has incorporated multiple features and resources in it. The model is built with a petrol-fuel type and a heavy-duty engine of about 2694 cc along with 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/cylinders, DOHC.
The horsepower of the car is 164 bhp. The car model provides an average mileage of about 10 Km/L. Also, the car’s dimensions include – 4795 mm * 1855 mm * 1835 mm.
The car’s fuel tank capacity is around 80 L, and the available colour variants for the model Fortuner are more than five, which may, including – White, silver, bronze, brown, black, phantom brown, black crystal, black crystal, and white shine.
Although the price range for the model is slightly off from being affordable.
Main Differences Between Safari and Fortuner
- The model Safari is manufactured by the company Tata Motors,, while comparatively, on the other hand, the model Fortuner is manufactured by the company Toyota Motor Corporation.
- The engine capacity of the model Safari is around 1956 cc, while comparatively, on the other hand, the engine capacity of the model Fortuner is around 2694 cc.
- The fuel type of the car model Safari is Diesel, while comparatively, on the other hand, the fuel type of the car model Fortuner is Petrol.
- The mileage for the car model Safari is around 16.14 Km/L, while comparatively, on the other hand, the mileage for the car model Fortuner is around 10 Km/L.
- The transmission of the car Safari is Manual with 6 gears, while comparatively, on the other hand, the transmission of the car Fortuner is Manual with 5 gears.
- The size of the car model Safari is small, while comparatively, on the other hand, the size of the car model Fortuner is large.
- The fuel tank capacity provided by the car model Safari is about 50 L, while comparatively, on the other hand, the fuel tank capacity provided by the car model Fortuner is about 80 L.
- The colour variant available for the Safari model is – grey, white, mist, and blue, while comparatively, on the other hand, the color variant available for the Fortuner model is – white, silver, bronze, brown, black, phantom brown, black crystal, white shine.
- The price range of the Safari model is cheap, while comparatively, on the other hand, the price range of the Fortuner model is expensive.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.