They are luxury cars are stunning vehicles to ride. They come with top technology and the best features. They are also known for their safety features. They not only give you an elegant look but also gives VIP benefits. It provides the thrills of the drive.
Toyota Fortuner vs Pajero Sport
The difference between Toyota Fortuner and Pajero Sports is that Toyota Fortuner uses engine 2TR-FE 14 Dual VVT-i whereas Pajero Sport uses a four-cylinder inline diesel engine.
The Toyota Fortuner comes with more safety features whereas Pajero Sports comes with the latest technology.
Toyota Fortuner is the first luxury car that came in the market but, it doesn’t provide many choices when they earlier came. The Toyota Fortuner adds on safety features like pedestrian and cyclist detection for AEB System.
The car also comes with seven airbags and an anti-locking feature.
On the other hand, Pajero Sports has automatic wipers, dual-zone climate control, integrated satellite navigation, digital radio, an electric handbrake, rear privacy glass, an auto-dimming rear mirror, keyless entry, and push-button start, auto-folding mirrors, larger 18-inch wheels, a 220V power outlet in the middle row, LED front foglights and an extra front USB-A port.
|Parameters of Comparison||Toyota Fortuner||Pajero Sport|
|Engine||2694 cc, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC||2477 cc, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC|
|Engine type||2TR-FE I4 Dual VVT-i||4 cylinder inline diesel engine|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||164 bhp @ 5200 rpm||176 bhp @ 4000 rpm|
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)|
245 Nm @ 4000 rpm
400 Nm @ 2000 rpm
|Air Conditioner||Automatic Dual Zone||Automatic Climate Control|
|Front AC||Single Zone, Common Fan Speed Control||Two Zones, Common Fan Speed Control|
|Seat Adjustment||6 Way||4 Way|
What is Toyota Fortuner?
The Toyota Fortuner is manufactured by the Toyota company. The company started manufacturing first in 2014 and later it started evolving with the developing technology.
The Toyota unit in India is Toyota Kirloskar Motor resides in the Bidadi, near Bengaluru, is spread across 432 acres of land. The car falls in the category of luxury cars. It has an anti-locking feature, automatic climate control, and a passenger airbag for safety.
The Toyota Fortuner has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine. The Diesel engine is 2755 cc and the Petrol engine is 2694 cc. The car is available in Manual & Automatic transmission.
The Toyota Fortuner has 7 seaters with 4 cylinder cars and has a length of 4795mm, a width of 1855mm along with a wheelbase of 2745mm. The maximum torque of the car is 500Nm@1600-2800rpm.
The Toyota Fortuner is available in nine different colors in India – Sparkling Black Crystal Shine, Attitude Black, Phantom Brown, Super White, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Avant-Garde Bronze, Grey Metallic, Silver Metallic, White Pearl Crystal Shine with Black Roof.
What is Pajero Sports?
The Pajero Sport is a Japanese car model manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors. The Pajero Sport is a luxury design inspired by the Triton pickup truck. They have many features in common.
The car has been given chrome treatment and a modern design so that car provides a VIP experience.
The car has extended edges of the bumper base of the headlamps which gives it a floating effect for all the elements contained within. It has lowered roofline because it contains a style quotient that gives a sleeker car look.
Yet, heavily flared wheel arches and strong shoulder line also makes it muscular. It has a significant amount of rear overhang which adds to the car profile.
The Pajero Sport is available in four different colors – Black, Silver-Black, Yellow, Red-Black, White-Black.
Main Differences Between Toyota Fortuner and Pajero Sport
- The Toyota Fortuner is manufactured by the Japanese Automobile company Toyota. The first model of the card was launched in 2009 in India and assembled in the Bidadi, Karnataka plant of Toyota Kirloskar Motor. Whereas, Pajero Sport was launched in 1996 by a Japanese manufacture Mitsubishi Motors. The first model was introduced in India in 1982. The Pajero motors are imported and assembled currently in Hindustan motors.
- The Toyota Fortuner provides a mileage of 10.01 Km/l and Pajero motors have a mileage of 13.50Km/l.
- The Toyota Fortuner holds the power of 164 bhp with a petrol engine of 2694CC and Pajero Sports has a power of 176bhp with a diesel engine of 2477CC.
- The Toyota Fortuner has wheelbase of 2745mm and 2510 Kg in weight and Pajero Sports has wheelbase of the car is 2800mm with 2610kg of weight.
- The Toyota Fortuner has double-wishbone front suspension and a 4-link with coil spring in the rear suspension. But, Pajero Sport has Double Wishbone Coil Spring With Stabilizer Suspension in front suspension along with 3-link Type Coil Spring Suspension, rear suspension.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️