The Bosch 500 re box includes an impact drill, pliers, claw hammers, screw drilling bits, nut bits, and several other accouterments. Alternatively, the Bosch 10 re box contains the main compact drill, one chuck key, and a user manual.
This seminal difference between the inclusive components with each model is also integral in producing a notable difference in the weight of each item.
Bosch 500 re vs 10 re
The main difference between the Bosch 500 re and 10 re models is that the former compact drill is sold as a part of a comprehensive power kit, while the latter model is sold as a standalone compact drill. The Bosch 500 re and 10 re models are both formidable compact 500W power drills, however, the former variant has several other assorted accessories included in the tool kit, while the latter model does not feature such accessories.
Comparison Table Between Bosch 500 re and 10 re
|Parameters of Comparison||Bosch 500 re||Bosch 10 re|
|Included Components||The Bosch 500 re model includes the impact drill, claw hammer, pliers, and several other assorted accessories.||The Bosch 10 re model package includes the compact drill, one chuck key, and one user manual.|
|Weight||The Bosch 500 re model is significantly heavier than the 10 re variant due to the weight of the additional accessories included in the box. It weighs approximately 4 kg 530gm.||The Bosch 10 re model is much more compact and significantly lighter than the 500 re variant. It weighs approximately 1.92 kg.|
|Dimensions||42 x 12 x 33 cm||26.42 x 25.4 x 7.37 cm|
|Chuck Capacity||Bosch 500 re has a chuck capacity within the 1.5-10mm range.||Bosch 10 re has a chuck capacity of 10mm.|
|Price||This model is costlier due to the additional accessories included with the main compact drill.||This model is quite lucratively priced.|
|Launch Year||Initially launched in 2014.||Launched in 2017.|
What is Bosch 500 re?
The Bosch 500 re tool set is a notable compact drilling kit manufactured and marketed by the well-known Bosch brand.
Launched in 2014, it operates on a power capacity of 500 Watts with an impact rate of 41,600 BPM. The 500 re model comes equipped with an assortment of accessories.
Four mental drill bits, five masonry drill bits, ten screwdriver bits, hammer, pliers, cutters, wrench, etc. are all components included with the 500W compact drill. This drill is ideal for a variety of tasks including shelve repairing, installing a range of lights, etc.
The drilling diameter of the 500 re model is equivalent to 10mm. The sole drawbacks of this model are its relatively higher price point of sales and its bulkier design. The hefty weight of this drill can act as a deterrent for many potential customers.
What is Bosch 10 re?
The Bosch 10 re model is an improved version of the 500 re variant. It was initially launched in 2017 and features very similar operational specs as the 500 re model. This version also operates on a 500W power capacity and boasts an impact rate of 41,600 BPM.
The 10 re model is cost-effectively priced making it quite lucrative. The lighter weight of this model is another added advantage that makes it a potent investment for most.
This compact, adjustable drill is ideal for beginners as well as professionals. The design improvements embodied by this version makes it a fan favorite.
However, this model has fewer accessories included in the original packaging. The main compact drill is accompanied by a chuck key and a user manual in the box. It is not marketed as a comprehensive tool set. This can be a point of negation for many potential customers.
Main Differences Between Bosch 500 re and 10 re
- The main difference between the Bosch 500 re and 10 re impact drilling machines is that the former comes with an assorted set of accessories that can effectively simplify several tasks for the user, while the components included with the 10 re machine is a chuck key and a user manual.
- The two models significantly differ in terms of their individual weights. The Bosch 500 re model is evidently heavier than the 10 re model. The former weighs approximately 4 kg 530g, while the latter weighs about 1.92 kg.
- The 500 re variant was a predecessor to the 10 re model. The Bosch 500 re model was launched in 2014, while the 10 re model was released in 2017.
- Each model has a different dimensional measurement. While the Bosch 500 re model has dimensions equivalent to 42 x 12 x 33 cm, the 10 re model’s dimensional measurements are equal to 26.42 x 25.4 x 7.37 cm. Thus the latter model is much more compact than the former.
- The chuck capacity of each model is also dissimilar. The Bosch 500 re variant has a nominal chuck capacity ranging from 1.5-10mm, while the Bosch 10 re model has a chuck capacity of 10 mm.
- The Bosch 500 re tool kit is priced at the higher end of the price spectrum as compared to the cost-effective 10 re model. The Bosch 10 re model is a lucrative choice.
The Bosch 500 re and 10 re models are powerful 500W compact drilling machines that simplify several tasks for the user. Both these drills share the same BPM rate and power capacities.
Their drilling capacities are also much too similar. However, there are a few notable differences between these two sophisticated products manufactured by the renowned Bosch brand.
The most significant difference is in terms of the number of accessories included with each model. While the Bosch 500 re model comes with a multifarious range of accessories, the 10 re drill does not include such additional components. It is sold mostly as a standalone drilling machine.
Weight is often a determining parameter when selecting a power drill. The 500 re model is heavier than the 10 re version. The compactness of the latter version is a noteworthy benefit of purchasing it.
The design advancements featured in the newer 10 re model ease the process of navigating the drill.
Thus, if you are looking for a light-weight drill and operating under strict budgetary restrictions, then the 10 re drill is the best available choice in the market. However, if you want a comprehensive tool-box, with a variegated list of accessory options, then the 500 re model will be ideal.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Table of Contents