Usually, physical wallets, such as a purse, handbags, and pouches, are where we store our money, then what about the digital or cryptocurrency entity. In that case, either Crypterium or crypto.com is a form of physical medium, a service that stores public and private keys for cryptocurrency transactions.
Additionally, cryptocurrency wallets offer a signing-in option for small contracts, which includes cryptocurrency transactions.
- Crypterium is a digital wallet and payment platform allowing users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies and make crypto payments. At the same time, Crypto.com offers a range of crypto-related services, including a wallet, debit card, and exchange.
- Crypterium charges fees for exchanging currencies and making payments, while Crypto.com offers free trading on its exchange platform and other services.
- Crypterium offers a mobile app for easy access and use, while Crypto.com offers both a mobile app and a desktop platform.
Crypterium vs Crypto.com
The difference between Crypterium and crypto.com is that Crypterium is an app that enables your digital tokens and money to turn into a real physical quantity. Meanwhile, crypto.com is a cryptocurrency and payment online platform that offers bank cards such as MCO Visa cards, wallets, and portfolio-building services.
Crypterium is a mobile wallet that allows a person to use digitized currencies as much easier as using a traditional wallet. Moreover, it has over 400,000 subscribers.
They use this app to exchange, buy, sell out, and store cryptocurrencies. The crypterium idea was founded by Austin Kimm, Gleb Markov, and Vladimir Gorbunov in 2017 in Estonia.
On the other hand, crypto.com is an online platform that bolsters investors to make investments in cryptocurrency. This investment might include trading, buying, selling, and paying bills with cryptocurrency instead of real money.
It is a hong-kong based website founded by Bobby Bao in 2016. On the whole, over ten million people have subscriptions to crypto.com.
|Parameters of Comparison
|Crypterium is a website, which is a decentralised banking service that helps crypto investors to access instant payment in cryptocurrency by using payment infrastructure.
|Crypto.com is based on a cryptocurrency company, which provides an online app that exchanges VISA, MCO, CRO cards, lending a debit card, trading and staking products with cryptocurrency.
|Crypterium is an app for all Crypto-related needs such as Crypto acquisitions, Crypto bank, API platform and Credit token exchange from one person to another by using a phone number. The sole purpose of Crypterium is to provide financial services to Crypto communities.
|The work of Crypto.com is helping out customers to pay safely with cryptocurrency by offering them VISA or debit cards. Moreover, Crypto.com helps to borrow, lend, stake and exchange cryptocurrency through the payment of VISA or Debit Cards.
|In 2017, intending to provide the best solution for its crypto communities, Vladimir, Austin Kimm, and Gleb Markov founded the app.
|Crypto.com was founded by Kris Marszalek, Gary and Rafael Meo in 2016 to pay, sell, or trade products online.
|Crypterium is a licensed app fully controlled by a financial institution in the European Union. The safe rate is determined where the funds are protected by 3-layers security. BitGo Safe sanctions the institution as crypto and anti-fraud protocol.
|Crypto.com is a safe app with regulatory encryption in the TLS transit, and all transactions are recorded lucidly on the app.
|Crypterium is an easily accessible app for all investors which has an exchange, Crypto debit or credit card access, AI prediction, API platform and Credit token for loan application.
|Crypto.com is an online platform for selling, purchasing, trading and staking with cryptocurrency using a VISA card for discount rate or debit card.
What is Crypterium?
As earlier perceived, crypterium is an app that enables users to transfer, purchase, exchange, or sell cryptocurrency just like they do with real cash. The company crypterium was founded by Austin Kimm, Gleb Markov, and Vladimir Gorbunov in 2017 in Estonia.
This mobile app acts as a cryptocurrency wallet and has over 400,000 users around the globe.
The process of accessing this cryptocurrency in real life is applicable by QR codes and NFC terminals. It renders support for all types of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.
It also supports BTC, ETH, LTC, CRPT, and many more.
One can access a crypterium wallet with their contact number or wallet address worldwide and eventually sign anything with this virtual card. By 2020, the company crypterium was considered the most exciting FinTech company.
Crypterium features include a multi-currency option, buying crypto at reasonable rates, smart-in exchange, free money transfer, tracking and updating on crypto. On the whole, it is a licensed app that operates as a financial institution with the provision of virtual money services.
What is Crypto.com?
Crypto.com is an online platform that offers services for cryptocurrencies. This website allows one to access cryptocurrency’s aids, such as transactions, spending, purchasing, earning, loaning, and trading in the form of digitalized money.
Moreover, it also renders banking cards such as MCO Visa cards, wallets, and portfolio-building services. The website was founded by Bobby Bao in 2016 in Hong Kong.
It is now a Switzerland-based company. As of now, it has over ten million users.
Over and above, it is regarded as a wallet and website for transactions of cryptocurrencies. This type of transaction includes no charge, and can buy as well as sell cryptocurrencies instantly.
Meanwhile, crypto.com also features metal visa cards, instant loans, purchases of bitcoins, Litecoins, stablecoins, and other cryptocurrencies with credit or debit cards and secures the means of transaction of cryptocurrency. Unlike crypterium, it has never been accused of any scam or major theft so far.
Main Differences Between Crypterium and Crypto.com
- Crypterium is a banking services online app which enables crypto investors to deal with instant payments in cryptocurrency. On the other hand, Crypto.com is an online app that functions for exchanging, borrowing, lending and staking cryptocurrency for a product via a VISA and debit card payment.
- Crypterium is based on Crypto-related needs such as Crypto acquisitions, Crypto bank, API platform and Credit token exchange for crypto communities. Albeit, Crypto.com works to exchange, borrow or lend products with the help of cryptocurrency by offering them debit or VISA, CRO Cards.
- Crypterium was founded in 2017 by Vladimir, Austin Kimm and Gleb Markov in order to help out crypto communities. Crypto.com was established in 2016 by Kris Marszalek, Gary and Rafael Meo for the smooth trade of products.
- Crypterium has many various features such as API platform, credit token, exchange, Crypto debit or credit card access for its crypto communities. In contrast, Crypto.com is a site that deals with the exchange, purchase and selling of products or assets with cryptocurrency as a mode of payment via VISA or Debit card.
- Crypterium is regulated by an institution in the European Union with three-layer security. On the other hand, Crypto.com is regulated by MFSA to access cryptocurrency.
Last Updated : 13 July, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.