The difference between Dell Precision and MacBook Pro is that Dell Precision is a line of computers that are manufactured and distributed globally by an American company called Dell, while on the other hand, MacBook Pro is a Macintosh notebook manufactured by Foxconn and Pegatron, developed by Apple inc and distributed by the Apple company.
The Dell Precision was originally released in 1997 with its operating system; Windows. On the other hand, it was specifically released for business purposes. It uses Intel Hd and AMD Radeon graphics. The term “latitude” specifically means a system within a system.
The MacBook Pro was released in the year 1996, January. It was sold in 13-inch, 14-inch, and 16-inch, all using the variant of the Apple-designed M1 and M2 system on a chip. To the present MacBook Pro, it has undergone five generations of transformations and modifications. It’s developed by Apple inc and manufactured by Foxconn and Pegatron.
- Dell Precision laptops are designed for high-performance tasks and professional use, while MacBook Pros are versatile, high-end laptops suitable for various users.
- Dell Precision laptops run on Windows, whereas MacBook Pros use macOS, offering different user experiences and software ecosystems.
- Precision laptops have more customization options for hardware components than MacBook Pros, allowing users to tailor their devices to specific needs.
|Parameter of Comparison||Dell Precision||MacBook Pro|
|Manufacturer||Dell||Foxconn and Pegatron|
|Operating System||Windows 10||macOS|
|C.P.U||AMD, Intel core i3, i5 and i7||Intel core duo, 2 duos, and i5, i7, and i9|
What is Dell Precision?
It is a computer line developed, manufactured, and distributed globally by an American company called Dell. The computers were originally released in 1994.
It has a perfectly installed smartcard and contactless smartcards, which enhance its security. The main reason for their release was business purposes.
The term “precision” means a system within a system, therefore, the latitude is collected during the configuration of the computer. Naturally, they are small commercial devices, light and beautiful.
Like any other normally operating computer, it requires an independent add-on module with its microprocessor and operating system to ease its functionality.
It has intelligent wireless technology that has a 40% efficiency to increase productivity. Furthermore, they have a tailored ecosystem of peripherals (mouse and keyboard) to keep you productive whenever you work.
Its operating systems are; Windows, Ubuntu, and Red Hat. Its C.P.U is AMD and Intel core i3, i5, and i7.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Dell Precision 5530 15.6” FHD IGZO4 Laptop Notebook Computer Intel 6-Core i7-8850H 2.60 GHz 32GB...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Dell Precision 5520 15.6" FHD, Xeon E3-1505M v6 3.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows...||Check Price on Amazon|
What is MacBook Pro?
It is a Macintosh notebook developed by Apple inc and manufactured by Foxconn and Pegatron. Furthermore, it is distributed globally by the Apple company. They were originally introduced into the market in 1996, January 10th.
It has followed five simultaneous generations of modifications. The first generation was released in the year 2006, and it used a G4 PowerBook. Later, it was modified and replaced by G4 PowerPC chips with an intel core processor and webcam. The 15-inch and 17-inch were released in January and April 2006, respectively.
The third generation brought the 13-inch and 15-inch variants in 2008. The 17-inch was released in January 2009, January. It was called the “Unibody” model since its case was made of aluminium.
The third generation which was released in 2012, included the Retina display but eliminated the Ethernet and firewire ports and the optical device. The fourth generation adopted the USB-C for all data ports. It also had a touch ID sensor integrated into the power button.
The fifth generation and the current MacBook Pro were launched in 2012. These 14-inch and 16-inch sizes were powered by M1 Pro or M2 Max chips. Also, they were the first to have an Apple silicone system on a chip.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Apple 2023 MacBook Pro Laptop M2 Pro chip with 10‑core CPU and 16‑core GPU: 14.2-inch Liquid...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||2022 Apple MacBook Pro Laptop with Apple M2 chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) (QWERTY English)...||Check Price on Amazon|
Main Difference Between Dell Precision and MacBook Pro
- Dell Precision is developed, manufactured, and distributed by the Dell company, while MacBook Pro is developed by Apple inc, manufactured by Foxconn and Pegatron, and distributed by the Apple company.
- In the year 1997, Dell Precision was released into the market for business purposes; specifically, conversely, MacBook Pro was originally released into the market in the year 1996, January 10th.
- Dell Precision uses Windows as the operating system, while MacBook Pro uses the macOS operating system.
- AMD, Intel core i3, i5, and i7 is the Constitution of the Dell Precision central processing unit, while the MacBook Pro C.P.U is either Intel core duo, 2 Duo, and i7 and i9.
- The MacBook Pro has systems on a chip that are Apple M1 and Apple M2 while Dell precision has precision ON which is a system within a system.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.