HubSpot and Zoho are American and Indian Multinational Companies that are Customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions,
which helps the firms to keep a record of their relationships and find opportunities to convert leads into sales.
Nowadays, both HubSpot and Zoho are similar in many features but still are different in many ways.
- Hubspot is a comprehensive inbound marketing, sales, and service platform, whereas Zoho is a suite of business software applications, including customer relationship management (CRM), project management, and email marketing.
- Hubspot offers various tools for lead generation, email marketing, social media, and customer relationship management. At the same time, Zoho provides a wide range of business applications that can be customized to fit different business needs.
- Hubspot provides a user-friendly interface and focuses on creating an all-in-one solution for businesses. In contrast, Zoho offers a more affordable solution focusing on individual applications that can be integrated.
HubSpot vs Zoho
HubSpot is a marketing and sales platform, offering tools for email marketing, social media management, CRM, and marketing automation. Zoho is a broader suite of software products. It is an online customer relationship management system. It includes marketing automation, email marketing etc.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
HubSpot Customer Relation Management is a marketing and sales software that is used in service-based companies.
The use of HubSpot is costless but it can only be used for small businesses as it can simply develop lead conversation and can trace the sales opportunities.
Also, the implementation of CRM is fast.
Zoho Customer Relation Management is software developed by Zoho, which is an Indian software-based MNC that generally builds tools for its software which is used for everything in sales, finance, human resource, and marketing.
It has several price ranges but also has some amazing features like its Ai voice-based sales assistant Zia.
|Parameters of Comparison||HubSpot||Zoho|
|Developing Company||It is developed by HubSpot Inc, which is an American-based MNC.||It is developed by Zoho corporation, which is an Indian-based MNC.|
|Best For||HubSpot is used in 120 countries with approximately 100000 customers.||Zoho has very special features which can be beneficial.|
|Dependency on Size of Business||Can only be used in small-sized businesses.||Does not depend on the size of the business.|
|Features||It has features like contact management, sales forecasting, order management and does not have API.||It has features like contact management, sales forecasting, API but does not have order management.|
|Notable Combinations||It can be combined with G Suite, social media, eCommerce, Microsoft 365, and Zapier.||It can also be combined with the same except eCommerce.|
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is an American Based company that develops and does the marketing about their software products which are used by other companies for sales, service of customers, and also marketing.
HubSpot was founded in 2006 by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah 2006.
HubSpot has its headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
The CEO of HubSpot is Yamini Rangan, CFO is Kate Bueker, CMO is Kipp Bondar and CTO is Dharmesh Shah.
HubSpot has revenue of 883.026 million USD with an operating income of –50.820 million USD and net income of –85.031 million USD respectively in the year 2020.
The website of HubSpot is hubspot.com and it currently has 3,387 employees.
The products and services of HubSpot provide tools for Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Analysis of the Web, Modification of Search Engines, and customer support.
It is well known for its combination of products with salesforce.com, NetSuite, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM. HubSpot is a service-based company that consults other companies about their marketing strategies.
HubSpot CRM was launched in 2014 which is convenient to use and is recommended by many tech experts. It is referred to as the best solution for marketing that is a package combination of many tools as per tech industry reviews.
What is Zoho?
Zoho is an Indian-based company that creates and develops business tools that are based on the web.
It is well known for its office suite which is offered online in form of a web browser that contains a word processor that helps to edit and format text, spreadsheets
which are used for analysis and stores data in form of a table, database, CRM, and also project management.
It is developed by Zoho Corporation which is an Industry related to Technology. Zoho Corporation was founded on 17 March 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas.
It currently has its headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It provides its services worldwide. The CEO of Zoho is Sridhar Vembu and important members are Radha Vembu and Sekar Vembu.
And the products offered by Zoho are Online Office Suite and CRM software, services offered are online business management tools.
The revenue of Zoho was 580 million USD with an operating income of 110 million USD. Zoho has currently 10000+ employees and the websites of Zoho are zoho.com and zohocorp.com.
The Zoho CRM has normal and smart features which sometimes makes it difficult to use for some users and has three different plans that are Standard, professional, and enterprise.
Main Differences Between HubSpot and Zoho
- HubSpot CRM is used in 120 countries and has over 1,00,000 users while Zoho is currently used by 13 million users.
- HubSpot CRM is rated best for businesses of small size while Zoho CRM can be used for any size business, also Zoho has some smart features like its smart assistant and HubSpot does not have any feature like that.
- HubSpot is a company that is public while Zoho is a private type of company.
- Both CRMs provide account management features, you can store up to one million contacts in HubSpot while Zoho only allows you to store 1,00,000 contacts.
- HubSpot contains all CRM features except API while Zoho also contains all CRM features except Order management.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.