CRMs are something that is gaining immense popularity slowly. Every business needs a good CRM to handle its business, leads, sales, and report and manage its big/small team. Every business- big or small- needs some management system according to their requirements.
Zoho and Salesforce are two types of CRM software that help different kinds of businesses. But, before choosing a certain CRM system, you need to evaluate many things.
Pricing, ease of usage, features, and controls are some of the basic things you should take care of before you choose a system for your business.
- Zoho and Salesforce are cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software systems that manage customer data and interactions.
- Zoho is a more affordable option that offers a wide range of features, while Salesforce is more expensive and offers more advanced features for enterprise-level businesses.
- Zoho is more user-friendly and easier to learn, while Salesforce has a steeper learning curve but can be more powerful once mastered.
Zoho vs Salesforce
The difference between Zoho and Salesforce is that Zoho is mainly fit for small-scale businesses that deal with a small team and can be dealt with easily. In contrast, Salesforce deals with bigger and larger businesses with a huge team and is full of professionals to handle the management system.
|Parameters of Comparison
|The price of Zoho ranges depending on what kind of plan you opt for. You can also opt for the free plan and get the same services.
|There are different kinds of plans depending on your requirements. The price ranges can be a bit much compared to Zoho.
|All the paid Zoho plans have an extended 15-day trial which you can use it for free.
|All the paid Salesforce plans allow you a 30-day trial which you can use for free.
|There are three types of Zoho plans- Free, Standard, and Professional.
|There are two types of Salesforce professionals- Essentials and Professional.
|Ease of use
|Zoho is extremely easy for anyone to set it up and start using.
|Salesforce is not as easy as the Zoho plans and might require the help of some professionals.
|Zoho allows free calendar sharing.
|There is no shared calendar option in Salesforce.
What is Zoho?
Zoho acts as a solution for everything in the case of small businesses. It is like a button that provides affordable plans, features, and even free customer service.
There are three types of plans that you could sign up for Free, Standard, and Professional are the three plans. It has even got a free version with many features common to the two paid versions. The Standard plan costs less than that of the Professional one.
Zoho is easy to use, with a simple dashboard showing you all your features and controls. The interface and the layout are quite simple, too, for which you will not need professional help.
Zoho allows you to integrate with other systems like Mailchimp, Google Ads, etc. You can find many tutorial videos and guides on their websites. The customer care service is also free; you will always get their help whenever needed.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the ideal CRM if you own a big enterprise. It can manage your big team as well as take care of business. There are two types of plans that you can buy from Salesforce- Essentials and Professional.
The Essential plan comes at a lower price than the Professional plan.
Salesforce has many customizations. You can avail of these according to your requirements. Its dashboard is quite complex.
You might need a professional in your team to set up a Professional plan. But it has many features that will make your work much easier.
Like Zoho, Salesforce will also allow you to integrate with many other systems. You can avail yourself of a lot of learning tutorials from its website.
However, the Essential plan will give you some basic services that are not enough. Full customer service will require you to pay extra.
Big businesses love Salesforce for its various features, but the learning process can be quite hectic.
Main Differences Between Zoho and Salesforce
- The Zoho interface is quite simple, and even beginners can understand it without any difficulty without the help of professionals. On the other hand, the Salesforce interface can take quite some time to understand. Beginners will need some help with different customizations.
- Zoho has many features. But, using all these features can prove to be hard for beginners. They get overwhelmed by the settings. The features of Salesforce are all available on the dashboard and are quite easy to use by the users, even if they are doing it for the first time.
- All the Zoho plans have a simple layout, and you do not need any Zoho professional to get started. The Salesforce Essential plan is not that hard to set up. The Professional plan needs a professional trainer to help you with the entire set-up process.
- The CRM of Zoho is said to be ideal for small businesses, but the Salesforce CRM is ideal for big businesses and enterprises compared to smaller ones.
- Zoho has free customer service. Even the basic unpaid plan has chat support for up to 8 hours, while the paid version has a 24/7 service. You never have to pay for customer care. But, Salesforce does not offer free service. You can have a few basic things but must pay an amount for customer care.
Last Updated : 15 June, 2023
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.