Nike is one of the companies in the field of manufacturing athletic shoes in the market. The company is based in America, and they got their company’s name after a Goddess of Victory in Greece.
Table of Contents
The company started its business more than half a century before in this sector of manufacturing apparel, shoes, types of equipment related to sports, etc.
They have launched many series of shoes in men and women footwear which are available in different colors and sizes.
Nike Tanjun vs Roshe
The main difference between Nike Tanjun and Roshe is that the comfort level experienced by the customers and the material used in the manufacturing of Nike Tanjun shoes is seamless and very smooth, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Roshe collection of the company also gets praise from the customers and the appearance of the shoes have multiple panels because of stitches.
Nike Tanjun was launched by the company in the year December 2015. The shoe is more like an athletic shoe with the style and color variant. The color options are quite limited.
The manufacturing material of the shoe is mesh-like and is very seamless. Although the comfortable level of the shoe is less as compared with the Roshe.
Roshe is another collection launched by the company but before the Tanjun collection. They released it in the year January 2012. The collection was specially designed for men.
The color variety for the collection is very large, which made it more popular among the customer as it goes now and then casual look.
Comparison Table Between Nike Tanjun and Roshe
|Parameters of Comparison||Nike Tanjun||Roshe|
|Launched In||December 2015||January 2012|
|Variety of colors||Up to 5 color||More than 15 color|
|Width of shoe||Regular size||Medium size|
|Shoe Fit||May vary||Perfect size|
|Fabric Material||Seamless fiber||Many stitched panels are present|
What is Nike Tanjun?
Nike Tanjun is a shoe collection specially designed by the company for women’s wear. After the release of the shoe collection in the year December 2015, their popularity was on the verge.
The collection of the shoe is focused on casual wear or everyday collection.
The shoe collection possesses a very good quality fabric material. They have a heel on the sole, which is reported that be not much comfortable.
The collection has a limited variety of color variants available in the market. The traction ability of the shoe is not good as Roshe.
This is because of the presence of sole manufactured by the rubber, which lessens the ability.
The shoe size of the collection comes with the general size along with that they may vary with the actual sizes. And thus, they are meant only for a short distance and indoor athletics work.
What is Roshe?
The collection of Roshe was launched by the company in the year 2012 January. The collection was designed for men especially keeping them in mind.
The appearance of the shoe is a bit more athletic along with the casual look. The customers rated the collection with lots of immense love and popularity.
The width of the shoe comes with a medium size, and they are very true to its size manufactured. They also have a feature of pull-up loops that are two in number.
The appearance of the shoe has multiple panels of stitches.
The shoe collection comes in a wide variety of colors which makes them more affordable and loved among the customers. The appealing appearance of the shoe made it ready-to-go with almost every casual outfit.
The aesthetic range is made with a super cool statement.
Main Differences Between Nike Tanjun and Roshe
- The Nike Tanjun shoe collection was launched in the year December 2015, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Roshe shoe collection was launched in the year January 2012.
- The Nike Tanjun series was meant for the women’s collection, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Roshe series was meant for the men’s shoe collection.
- The color variety provided in the Nike Tanjun shoe collection is limited and up to 5 in number, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the color variety provided in the Roshe shoe collection is even more than 15 colors.
- The shoe size or width of the shoe in the Nike Tanjun comes with regular size whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the shoe size for the Roshe comes with medium size.
- The feature of pull-up loops in the shoe was absent in the case of Nike Tanjun, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the feature of pull-up loop is present in the Roshe collection and is two in number.
- The material used in the making of the Nike Tanjun shoe is the seamless fiber and mesh structure, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the material used in the making of the Roshe shoe seems to have different panels of stitching over it.
- The traction ability provided by the Nike Tanjun is less, whereas comparatively, on the other side, the traction ability provided by the Roshe is more.
To summarize the above-given topic, it can be said that on the overall basis of performance, manufacturing, comfortability, appearance, and many other features, the Roshe shoe collection wins the competition.
The color variety provided in both the shoe collection varies a lot as in the Nike Tanjun collection, the choice is very limited whereas comparatively, on another side, the availability of colors in Roshe is wide.
Even though sometimes customers claim that the Roshe collection of the shoe gets its revamping version in the mode of the Nike Tanjun collection.
The launch of the shoe collections was made in different years and for different purposes. The Tanjun collection comes with a casual look and along with the feature of breathable quality of the shoe.
The shoe has less traction ability, and they are made for the regular shoe size. In contrast, the launch of the Roshe collection was before the time of Tanjun.
The shoe appears to be more athletic, and the traction ability of the show is extreme.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️