Nike is one of the companies in the field of manufacturing athletic shoes in the market. The company is based in America, and it got its company name after a Goddess of Victory in Greece.
The company started its business more than half a century before in this sector of manufacturing apparel, shoes, sports equipment, etc.
They have launched many series of shoes in men’s and women’s footwear, which are available in different colors and sizes.
- Nike Tanjuns offers a minimalist design, emphasizing simplicity and comfort, whereas Roshes focus on a combination of style and performance.
- Tanjuns feature a lighter construction than Roshes, providing a more comfortable experience for casual wear and light physical activities.
- Roshes have a thicker sole and additional cushioning, making them more suitable for various athletic activities and offering better support and durability than Tanjuns.
Nike Tanjun vs Roshe
Nike Tanjun and Nike Roshe are two different sneaker models from Nike. The Tanjunis a Nike sneaker model, whose name means “simplicity” in Japanese, is known for its minimalist design and comfort. The Roshe is also a Nike sneaker inspired by the concept of Zen, is recognized for its superior cushioning, making it a popular choice for both running and everyday wear.
The manufacturing material of the shoe is mesh-like and very seamless. However, the shoe’s comfort level is less compared with the Roshe.
Roshe is another collection launched by the company but before the Tanjun collection. They released it in the year January 2012. The collection was specially designed for men.
The color variety for the collection is very large, which makes it more popular among the customer as it goes now and then casual look.
|Parameters of Comparison||Nike Tanjun||Roshe|
|Launched In||December 2015||January 2012|
|Variety of colors||Up to 5 color||More than 15 color|
|Width of shoe||Regular size||Medium size|
|Shoe Fit||May vary||Perfect size|
|Fabric Material||Seamless fiber||Many stitched panels are present|
What is Nike Tanjun?
Nike Tanjun is a shoe collection specially designed by the company for women’s wear. After the release of the shoe collection in the year December 2015, their popularity was on the verge.
The collection of the shoe is focused on casual wear or everyday collection.
The shoe collection possesses a very good quality fabric material. They have a heel on the sole, which is reported to be uncomfortable.
The collection has a limited variety of color variants available in the market. The traction ability of the shoe is not good as Roshe’s.
This is because of the presence of a sole manufactured by the rubber, which lessens the ability.
The shoe size of the collection comes with the general size along with that they may vary with the actual sizes. And thus, they are meant only for a short distances and indoor athletics work.
What is Roshe?
The company launched the collection of Roshe in the year January 2012. The collection was designed for men especially keeping them in mind.
The appearance of the shoe is a bit more athletic, along with the casual look. The customers rated the collection with immense love and popularity.
The width of the shoe comes with a medium size, and they are very true to the size manufactured. They also have a feature of pull-up loops that are two in number.
The appearance of the shoe has multiple panels of stitches.
The shoe collection comes in a wide variety of colors, making them more affordable and loved among customers. The appealing appearance of the shoe made it ready to go with almost every casual outfit.
The aesthetic range is made with a super cool statement.
Main Differences Between Nike Tanjun and Roshe
- The Nike Tanjun shoe collection was launched in December 2015, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Roshe shoe collection was launched in January 2012.
- The Nike Tanjun series was meant for the women’s collection, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the Roshe series was meant for the men’s shoe collection.
- The color variety provided in the Nike Tanjun shoe collection is limited and up to 5 in number, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the color variety provided in the Roshe shoe collection is even more than 15 colors.
- The shoe size or width of the shoe in the Nike Tanjun comes in regular size, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the shoe size for the Roshe comes in medium size.
- The feature of pull-up loops in the shoe was absent in the case of Nike Tanjun, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the feature of pull-up loop is present in the Roshe collection and is two in number.
- The material used in the making of the Nike Tanjun shoe is the seamless fibre and mesh structure, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the material used in the making of the Roshe shoe seems to have different panels of stitching over it.
- The traction ability provided by the Nike Tanjun is less, whereas comparatively, on the other side, the traction ability provided by the Roshe is more.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Chara Yadav holds MBA in Finance. Her goal is to simplify finance-related topics. She has worked in finance for about 25 years. She has held multiple finance and banking classes for business schools and communities. Read more at her bio page.