Nikon is a renowned brand that launched a wide of cameras worldwide that suits the user’s need. Coolpix S4100 and S3100 are two ultracompact cameras introduced by Nikon. Both of these cameras featured high-definition video with some amazing features. Their screen is the major difference between s4100 and s3100.
Table of Contents
Nikon Coolpix S4100 vs S3100
The main difference between Nikon Coolpix s4100 and s3100 is that Coolpix S4100 is launched with a 14 MP resolution. This compact camera has inbuilt image stabilization and a CCD sensor. On the other side, Coolpix s3100 is launched with a 2.7-inch screen. This digital compact camera has a digital zoom that can be extended up to 4X. It allows the user to record videos or movies in HD.
Coolpix s4100 is a 14MP resolution compact camera introduced and launched by Nikon. S4100 has a 3-inch touchscreen interface that facilitates the user to navigate easily without repeatedly pressing the menu buttons. It also has some in-cameras features that help the user in editing and changing the appearance of the pictures captured.
Coolpix s3100 is a 2.7-inch compact camera launched in the market by Nikon. This 14MP resolution camera has a CCD image sensor and is available in pink, purple, black, blue, silver, yellow, and red. This camera has a small screen with a set of buttons that is used while handling the camera for navigation purposes.
Comparison Table Between Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100
|Parameters of Comparison||Nikon Coolpix S4100||Nikon Coolpix S3100|
|Touch Screen||This digital compact camera has a touchscreen interface that facilitates easy navigation to the user||This digital compact camera does not have a touchscreen interface|
|Screen Size||S4100 has a 3-inches screen interface||S3100 has a 2.7-inches screen interface|
|Storage File System||DPOF, EXIF, DCF||EXIF|
|Editing Feature||S4100 has an inbuilt editing feature that facilitates the user to modify the appearance of the image without using a computer||S3100 does not have any editing feature|
|Weight||S4100 is comparatively heavier than S3100||This digital camera is lighter and slimmer|
|Color Options||Available in the market in black and silver color||Available in purple, red, black, blue, silver, pink, and yellow color options|
What is Nikon Coolpix S4100?
Coolpix s4100 is a 3-inch large touchscreen compact camera launched in the market by the renowned brand Nikon. The touchscreen interface of this camera allows the user to easily and quickly perform the navigation without pressing the unnecessary buttons. With a large screen offered by S4100, it would be convenient to frame the subject. This digital compact camera offers editing features that facilitate the user to change the appearance and look of the image without using any computer.
The specification and features of Coolpix s4100 are described below:
- 14MP Resolution
- 5X Optical Zoom
- Rechargeable Battery
- CCD Sensor
- USB Connectivity
- Allow the user to record movies and videos in HD (720p)
- The Storage File system include DCF, EXIF, and DPOF
- Available in the market in black and silver color
What is Nikon Coolpix S3100?
Coolpix S3100 is a 2.7-inches screen compact camera introduced and launched by Nikon worldwide. This camera is lightweight and slimmer in appearance. S3100 offers digital zoom of up to 4X and available is in various stylish color options. This compact camera is rechargeable and offers approximately 220 shots and nearly one hour thirty-five minutes movie.
Specification of this compact digital camera is described below:
- CCD Sensor
- USB and Wi-fi connectivity
- 14.0MP Resolution
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 45 MB Inbuilt Memory
- Support various memory card types, including SDHC, SD, and SDXC
- EXIF Storage File System
- 700 mAh Battery Capacity
- Available in purple, red, black, blue, silver, pink, and yellow color
Main Differences Between Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100
- Coolpix S4100 and S3100 are digital compact cameras introduced and launched by renowned brand Nikon. These cameras are launched with their specific features and specifications. Nikon Coolpix S4100 has launched with a touchscreen interface that facilitates the users to quickly navigate the features on the large screen. But Coolpix S3100, on the other side, has a set of buttons.
- Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100 have 14MP resolution and a CCD sensor that have different screen sizes. Coolpix S4100 was introduced in the market with a large screen interface of 3-inches. On the contrary, Coolpix S3100 launched with a comparatively small screen of 2.7-inches.
- Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100 has Li-ion rechargeable battery and varies with each other in the storage file system. The storage file system of Coolpix S4100 includes DPOF, EXIF, DCF. On the contrary, Coolpix S3100 has an EXIF storage file system.
- Editing is an important aspect of any picture. It will be enormous if the user finds editing features in the camera only. Coolpix S4100 offers an inbuilt editing feature that helps the user to edit the pictures without using the computer. But S3100, on the other side, does not offer any editing feature.
- Nikon Coolpix S4100 is not bigger, but this digital compact camera is comparatively heavier than the S3100. Coolpix S3100, on the other way, is slimmer and lighter with small screen size.
- Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100 are launched in the market in various color options. Coolpix S4100 is introduced in black and silver color options. On the contrary, Nikon Coolpix S3100 is available in purple, red, black, blue, silver, pink, and yellow color options.
Nikon Coolpix S4100 and S3100 are digital compact cameras with specific features and 14.0MP resolution. Both of these cameras varied in weight and price. Those who feel comfortable with the touchscreen interface and image stabilization can pick S4100. On the other side, if the user is looking for a lightweight and slimmer camera, then S3100 is the best choice. Users can choose any of these cameras that suits well their requirements and need.
|AskAnyDifference Home||Click here|