Many enthusiastic people love to travel within the country in different states and capitals and sometimes even out of the country. Thus, they require a suitable room and location for their stay for the time being they are away from home.
With new technologies, people can book their hotels, rooms, and villas based on their preference for check-in and check-out dates. This also makes them know about the availability of rooms and places to stay.
- Turnkey properties are fully furnished and equipped rental properties, whereas VRBO is an online platform that connects property owners with travellers seeking vacation rentals.
- Turnkey properties provide a hassle-free experience for renters, as everything is set up and ready, while VRBO listings vary in terms of amenities and services provided.
- Professional property management companies manage turnkey properties, while individual property owners manage VRBO listings.
TurnKey vs Vrbo
Turnkey is used to describe a full-service property management company that provides all of the necessary services to manage a rental property. VRBO is a vacation rental platform that allows property owners to list their properties for rent to travelers looking for vacation accommodations.
TurnKey is an online platform that renovates ancient and aesthetic properties so that they can be used to rent out for people. They also provide different apartments, villas, bungalows, and houses for their customer to rent.
The renting period is often for a short duration. The company was established in the year 2012. They have acquired properties around and about in 80 different countries.
Vrbo is an online platform that rents out property online to its customers and provides them with varied options according to their preferences. It was founded in the year 1995 by David Clouse.
The customers can choose the location of their stay according to their types, like – mountain valley view, sea-facing, condos, apartments, villas, bungalows, etc. These locations can be chosen by the number of people also.
|Parameters of Comparison||TurnKey||Vrbo|
|Founded By||TJ Clark and John Banczak||David Clouse|
|What is it?||Helps in renting houses, apartments, and villas with renovating ancient buildings and properties||Users may rent apartments, villas, houses, condos, studios, etc|
|Pre-booking Services||Excellent||Not as good|
What is TurnKey?
TurnKey is an online platform that allows its users to find a place to rent and spend quality time with family, friends, colleagues, etc., on their vacation and work.
They rent out properties like – apartments, condos, villas, bungalows, hotels, etc. The web portal is new and was founded in the year 2012. The website was founded by two individuals that are – TJ Clark and John Banczak.
Both are in reputed positions in their respective organization. TJ Clark works as CEO of limos.com and Hotwire, while John Banczak is working as an executive in HomeAway.
The main purpose of the company is to renovate the properties and rent them to their short-time rentals. The services they provide are completely like a hotel experience for an individual.
The company has acquired properties across 80 different countries around the world. Many individuals have rated the pre-booking services provided by the company to be excellent.
As the properties are sometimes ancient and aesthetic, thus they are priced at an expensive charge. The brand recognition of the website is still less compared to Vrbo.
What is Vrbo?
Vrbo is an online platform that helps its users to book or rent different apartments, hotels, condos, studios, etc., for their stay. In general, it is an online platform for renting places for vacations or visits.
The platform Vrbo is quite old and ahead of its times. It was founded in the year 1995 and was founded by David Clouse.
The reason behind the creation of the online platform by David Clouse was to rent his own Breckenridge Ski Resort condo. And thus, after the launch of this online platform, many people started listing or updating their properties on the portal to rent out them.
The platform was first got acquired by another company named ‘HomeAway’, which then also got acquired its full and final rights to Expedia company in the year December 2015. The company then re-launched the logo and the portal in the year 2019.
Main Differences Between TurnKey and Vrbo
- The website TurnKey was founded in the year 2012, whereas, comparatively, on the other hand, the website Vrbo was founded in the year 1995.
- The website TurnKey was founded by TJ Clark and John Banczak, whereas, on the other hand, the website Vrbo was founded by David Clouse.
- The company TurnKey rents out their properties that are renovated from ancient times to their customers for a short period, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the company Vrbo allows customers to stay at apartments, villas, condos, hotels, etc., as per their availability.
- The services provided by the company TurnKey before the booking is excellent as rated by the customers, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the services provided by the company Vrbo aren’t excellent as TurnKey.
- The price of the services provided by the company is quite high whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the price of the services provided by the company Vrbo is not high.
- The brand recognition of the company TurnKey is less, whereas comparatively, on the other hand, the brand recognition of the company Vrbo is more.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Piyush Yadav has spent the past 25 years working as a physicist in the local community. He is a physicist passionate about making science more accessible to our readers. He holds a BSc in Natural Sciences and Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science. You can read more about him on his bio page.