Marketing companies are evolving rapidly, and it is time for businesses to take over in these modern times. The business flow needs to be smooth, from the industrial point to the customers.
Therefore, business organizations have adapted to modern techniques of marketing. Marketing through social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing techniques is now the latest trend for marketers to market their products or services.
Companies like Constant Contact and Sendinblue help you do that where you can perform email marketing with your customers. However, there is some difference between these two companies and the services they offer.
- Constant Contact and Sendinblue are email marketing platforms allowing businesses to send and manage email campaigns.
- Constant Contact offers more event management and survey features, while Sendinblue provides more advanced automation and segmentation options.
- Constant Contact is more expensive and has a steeper learning curve, while Sendinblue offers more affordable pricing and a more user-friendly interface.
Constant Contact vs Sendinblue
Constant Contact is known for its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop email editor, making it a great choice for small businesses or those new to email marketing. Sendinblue offers a wider range of marketing tools with a more advanced email editor and customization options.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
Sendinblue also differs from Constant Contact because here in Sendinblue, one can store an unlimited number of contacts free of charge.
|Parameters of Comparison||Constant Contact||Sendinblue|
|Number of Users||1-49||1-1000+|
|Rating||4.4/5 stars||4.3/5 stars|
|Ease of Use||4.4/5 stars||4.3/5 stars|
|Customer Support||4.4/5 stars||4.2/5 stars|
|Features and Functionality||4.3/5 stars||4.1/5 stars|
|Value For Money||4.5/5 stars||4/5 stars|
|Training||Documentation Training||Live Online, Webinars, Documentations training.|
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is an online marketing company founded by Randy Parker in 1995. The headquarters is based in the United States, Brooklyn. The company is now a part of Endurance International Group since 2015.
Constant Contact serves its customers with marketing tools. These tools help and greatly benefit small businesses in performing their marketing. The company has a customer base of more than 5 million businesses, including non-profit organizations and individual businesses.
Constant Contact helps its users or, say, customers market their products or services through email (email marketing), social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and other forms of online marketing.
Wondering how does the marketing tools work at Constant Contact? Small businesses or individuals can proceed with permission-based emails list and use very professional templates.
The emails sent through these marketing tools solely aim to market one’s product or service to you. It is to bring the product to your attention so that you will know such a product or service exists.
Start-ups who want an online marketing tool must use the service of Constant Contact. The company offers several ways to help you get your marketing in line. Customers say marketers, can have guiding sessions online or directly from other Marketing advisors.
What is Sendinblue?
Sendinblue is a software company that is also into relationship marketing. The company was founded in 2007 to provide and help tools that will guide marketers to perform email marketing and other stuff.
Sendinblue is a direct competitor to Constant Contact, and this software company will not fail to impress you with its unique services. This company was created with the sole purpose of the growing marketers of our society.
Marketers need the ideal tools to bring in a large number of customers. Many businesses fail just because their marketing is not done right. Here, Sendinblue comes into effect and gives some relief from small businesses to large ones.
The user experience of the software is excellent according to some of the reviews on the internet. Handling and maintaining Sendinblue is very easy and smooth for the users. Sendinblue boasts when it comes to smooth and fast services.
Sendinblue also offers free email-sending options to marketers, which makes the best strategy for Sendinblue to attract a large number of customers. Despite giving free email services and other services, its customer support and the service quality is one thing that you cannot complain about.
The service becomes limited when you cross about 10,000 emails a month. However, there is no other option you will look at regarding email marketing rather than Sendinblue.
Main Differences Between Constant Contact and Sendinblue
- Constant Contact and Sendinblue are two great online marketing companies, but Constant Contact charges some amount when you cross more than 500 contacts, whereas Sendinblue doesn’t.
- The service quality of Sendinblue is slightly better than Constant Contact. Constant Contact lacks a little when you talk about their service quality.
- Sendinblue is the perfect choice for small and medium businesses, but the tools they provide are a bit old. In contrast, Constant Contact offers third-party integrations and email automation.
- Constant Contact and Sendinblue are handy for beginners. Sendinblue comes with an Enterprise plan for its users to scale up accordingly.
- When it comes to deliverability, Constant Contact is ahead of Sendinblue because Sendinblue uses an outdated interface, making it a lower-quality service.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.