The era of digital marketing is here; everything from diapers to dodge viper is reaching out to everyone with an active internet connection. You can sell possibly anything if you know how to reach out to potential leads successfully.
But what if you are a first-timer, a young entrepreneur, a mom who has just decided to take up her small business to the world of possibilities, all without leaving your household. Here is where Constant Contact and Activecampaign come to the rescue.
- Constant Contact is an email marketing platform that allows users to create and send newsletters. At the same time, ActiveCampaign is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides advanced automation and segmentation tools.
- Constant Contact is useful for small businesses that want to email their customers. At the same time, ActiveCampaign is better for businesses that want to automate their marketing and sales processes.
- ActiveCampaign also provides lead scoring and predictive analytics features, while Constant Contact focuses on email design and list management.
Constant Contact vs ActiveCampaign
The difference between Constant Contact and Active Campaign is that ActiveCampaign has an additional CRM feature, which lets you know where to target your team segment. On the other hand, Constant Contact has a more user-friendly interface.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
In the case of Constant Contact, there are three pricing plans to choose from, whereas Activecampaign gives you four pricing plan options. Let us explore more.
|Parameters of Comparison||Constant Contact||Activecampaign|
|Ease of use||Constant Contact is easy to use and very user friendly. Even for first-time users, it provides ease of navigation to find different sections that you need. The email editor allows comfort to add and manage contacts.||Activecampaign also has an intuitive email editor and drag and drop facility for those who do not have any coding experience. The only drawback is that the tools are cluttered, making it challenging to navigate through.|
|Integration||Over 300 apps and integrations on offer at the built-in app marketplace, including FreshBooks, Shopify, Facebook, Mindbody, Zapier, Salesforce, and more.||Not as much as constant contact, but ActiveCampaign has 150 apps including Facebook and other social media channels, WooCommerce, Shopify, stripe, SurveyMonkey, Xero.|
|Pricing||Constant Contact has three pricing plans depending upon the number of connections you want. It allows a 30-day free trial for you to choose which plan suits you better||Activecampaign provides four pricing plans depending upon the type of service you want, ranging from email client to website builder and more. It provides a 14 days free trial for you to decide what suits you best.|
|Deliverables||Constant Contact has a 97% deliverability rate.||ActiveCampaign does not share its deliverable statistics.|
|Support||Constant contact provides forums, live chat, video tutorials, and webinars through its extensive knowledge base, although its online support is 24/7 but usual office hours.||Provides 24/7 live chat but no phone call support. It also includes video tutorials, FAQs for troubleshooting, one to one pieces of training, and community forums.|
What is Constant Contact?
As a first-time small business owner, you will always want to increase your leads. Reaching out to people beyond your friend and family circle and creating awareness of your product via digital marketing can be a hell of a task.
In such cases, Constant Contact is your savior. It has a user-friendly interface that takes the load off your shoulders.
Constant Contact can send out emails in bulk, allowing one to market their product and reach out to many people all at once.
It also provides e-commerce solutions to your business with the help of e-commerce solutions listed as a part of the plan.
It helps you build a website from scratch and market the same with easy to use tools and infographics.
Constant Contact is a powerful yet friendly tool to nurture all the needs of emerging businesses, young entrepreneurs, and breakthrough ideas.
What is ActiveCampaign?
As this digital marketing platform goes full throttle, the need to reach out to potential leads and to gather feedback is just not enough. The potential customers need to be tracked and contacted to understand better what you have to offer.
Activecampaign gives you email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM (customer relationship management) tools to provide you with the best experience in launching, branding, or marketing your product.
Apart from website building, marketing, e-commerce, ActiveCampaign gives you tools such as CRM. You can track the number of hits on your website and can automatically alert your team to follow up on the leads. This automation/segmentation part is what gives Activecampaign a slight edge over other platforms.
You can save time for manually checking the real-time report and can set the segments of your website to a specific team who can then contact the potential customers.
It can set up automatic alerts to let your team know they have potential customers and saves time required in manually alerting the crew.
With ActiveCampaign you get 24/7 live chat support. It also includes video tutorials and FAQs for troubleshooting.
Main Differences Between Constant Contact and ActiveCampaign:
- Constant Contact and ActiveCampaign both allow email marketing, website building, e-commerce, and real-time tracking. Still, ActiveCampaign has an additional feature called CRM, which lets you know where to target your team segment via the CRM tool.
- Constant Contact is more user-friendly. It provides a hassle-free experience. The ActiveCampaign interface is a bit cluttered with so many tools making it hard to get comfortable using the tools.
- Constant Contact gives you a 30-day free trial, whereas ActiveCampaign gives only 14 days trial period.
- Although Constant Contact does not have several features like ActiveCampaign, it is still prevalent among users.
- The pricing plan for constant Contact and ActiveCampaign vary as per user requirement. While Constant Contact provides three plans, Active Campaign provides four.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.