Many types of VPN services are used for different purposes and use. Among these, there are two types: CyberGhost VPN and Pure VPN.
- CyberGhost VPN is a virtual private network service provider known for its user-friendly interface, strong encryption, and large server network, with a strict no-logs policy.
- PureVPN is another virtual private network service provider that offers robust security features, a large server network, and support for a wide range of devices.
- While CyberGhost and PureVPN provide privacy and security for online activities, their performance, pricing, and features may vary. Users should compare the two services based on their specific needs and preferences.
CyberGhost VPN vs PureVPN
CyberGhost VPN provides features including high-speed connections, dedicated IP addresses, and servers in multiple countries. It is user-friendly and is one of the most reliable VPN providers. PureVPN offers servers in over 140 countries, focusing on unblocking geo-restricted content. It provides split tunnelling, dedicated IP addresses, and multi-device compatibility features.
Want to save this article for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own articles box!
|Parameter of Comparison||CyberGhost VPN||PureVPN|
|Usability||Best for torrent users.||Best for general users.|
|Number of countries||59||140|
|Supported Devices||Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS||Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox, Router|
What is CyberGhost VPN?
CyberGhost VPN allows you all the advantages of a VPN. It makes you surf freely on the internet by making your identity anonymous. You can download files, listen to music, and have conversations without being tracked.
When you visit a site using your internet, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provides an IP address showing the region you are accessing the site from.
CyberGhost VPN works by giving you a new IP address, usually the address of the same region you are accessing the site from. This IP address will be called the CyberGhost IP. So your connection becomes secure.
CyberGhost has some great features and benefits for its users. Its speed can reach equal to or greater than your usual internet connection because there are fewer users on the VPN server.
This VPN allows users to freely use torrent sites and access region-restricted sites like BBC and Netflix. It also removes ads from websites and apps.
CyberGhost VPN is available in almost all countries from Asia, Europe and Africa. It gives its users many subscription plans according to their budget.
CyberGhost VPN also provides a No Log feature. This feature means that the VPN will also remove all the tracks of your activities on the internet.
What is PureVPN?
PureVPN also gives you all the advantages of a VPN. It is also a highly reliable service that provides excellent speed to its users. It was founded by a company based in Hong Kong.
It gives freedom to its users to access and stream sites with maximum security and protection and works the same way, just like any other VPN but with additional features.
PureVPN allows the feature of split tunnelling. That means the user can choose which internet traffic to send over the VPN and which data to send directly.
Unlike CyberGhost, Pure VPN does not support torrents. The use of torrent sites has increased rapidly over the past years. This is a significant factor because most users use VPNs just for torrenting.
It provides multiple devices support, and in case of any problem, you can contact their customer support which is open 24/7 to handle any queries the users might have.
PureVPN also provides a No Log feature and a strongly encrypted connection which is difficult to crack. So users can use this VPN service without worrying about their data being leaked.
Main Differences Between CyberGhost VPN and PureVPN
- CyberGhost VPN is best for torrent users, while Pure VPN is best for general users.
- CyberGhost VPN is available in 59 countries, while Pure VPN is available in 140 countries.
- CyberGhost VPN was founded in Romania. Pure VPN originated in Hong Kong.
- CyberGhost VPN supports Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS, whereas Pure VPN supports all these devices Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox, and Router.
- CyberGhost VPN has a 45-day money-back guarantee, whereas PureVPN has a 31-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost VPN can have seven connections at a given time, while PureVPN can have 5 connections at a given time.
- CyberGhost VPN does not have a split-tunnelling feature, whereas PureVPN provides a split-tunnelling feature.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.