Having entertainment has been an integral part of everyone’s lives. It can be in any form or medium, depending on the interest and age of the person.
Watching movies, playing games, singing, dancing, enjoying other activities – like gardening, art, and craft, weightlifting.
The complete definition of entertainment gets changed with every other individual. Similarly, creating videos, commonly known as vlogs, is a matter of interest of any person and has become popular among social media.
And thus, for the same, companies have designed many video cameras making them more feasible for users.
- DJI Pocket 2 offers greater portability due to its compact size and gimbal stabilization, making it an excellent choice for vlogging and travel content creators.
- Sony ZV-1 features a larger sensor, providing better image quality and low-light performance, making it more suitable for professional use.
- The Sony ZV-1 has more advanced video capabilities, including a built-in ND filter and various shooting modes, providing greater creative flexibility.
DJI Pocket 2 vs Sony ZV-1
The DJI Pocket 2 is a handheld camera that features a 3-axis gimbal for stabilized video recording. The Sony ZV-1 is a compact camera designed specifically for vloggers and content creators. The DJI Pocket 2 is better suited for handheld shooting with its 3-axis gimbal stabilization.
DJI Pocket 2 is the model that is manufactured by the company SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. The company is patent to China, and they released the model Pocket 2 in the year October 2020.
The features provided by the company in the model are extremely good. On an overall basis, the product is hit in the market.
Sony ZV-1 is the model that is manufactured by the company Sony Corporation. The company is patent to Japan, Tokyo and they launched the model ZV-1 in the year May 2020.
The model was launched before Pocket 2 and thus has fewer features in number. Although the customer’s reviews for the product are also good.
|Parameters of Comparison||DJI Pocket 2||Sony ZV-1|
|Manufacturer||SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd.||Sony Corporation|
|Released In||October 2020||May 2020|
|Sensor Resolution||64 MP||20.1 MP|
|Display Type||Fixed LCD||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Weight||117 g||294 g|
|Card Slot||Micro SD, micro SDXC, micro SDHC||SD/ SDXC/ SDHC/ Memory stick duo hybrid|
What is DJI Pocket 2?
DJI Pocket 2 is the model that has been manufactured by the company SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. The company is situated in the country China and thus manufactures all the products their only.
The company launched the model DJI Pocket 2 in the year October 2020.
The model Pocket 2 comprises many features that are improvised comparatively. The model provides the users to record their video in a sensor resolution of about 64 megapixels.
Also, the biggest advantage of the product is that it is lightweight, and the user can create videos single-handedly.
The camera has a depth and height of around 30.48 mm × 124.5 mm. It also has in-built speakers in it.
And some of the features of the camera are that it has high definition quality, night mode, touchscreen, image stabilizer, self-timer, and also gave an option to stream through it.
The approximate price range of the model is cheap and affordable, even with lots of features.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||DJI Pocket 2 - Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with 4K Camera, 1/1.7” CMOS, 64MP Photo,...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||DJI Pocket 2 - Handheld 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with 4K Camera, 1/1.7” CMOS, 64MP Photo,...||Check Price on Amazon|
What is Sony ZV-1?
Sony ZV-1 is the model that has been developed by the company Sony Corporation. The company is parent to the country Japan, Tokyo. And thus, the company launched the model Sony ZV-1 in the year May 2020.
The sensor resolution of the model is 20 megapixels allows the users to click many detailed pictures and create videos.
The model ZV-1 comprises many features, and some of those features have made it popular in the market. The approximate weight of the model is about 294 g which is a bit heavy than DJI Pocket 2.
The display screen of the camera is articulating a touchscreen LCD. The camera allows the user to access it through Wi-Fi also.
The battery life of the model is about 260 shots, and the color options to choose in between for the customer are white or black. The self-timer features have three different time options that are for 2 seconds, 5 seconds, and 10 seconds.
The price range of the model is a bit expensive.
We found the best deal(s) on Amazon for you
|1||Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera for Content Creators, Vlogging and YouTube with Flip Screen, Built-in...||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Sony ZV-1F Vlog Camera for Content Creators and Vloggers Black||Check Price on Amazon|
Main Differences Between DJI Pocket 2 and Sony ZV-1
- The Pocket 2 is manufactured by the company SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. While comparatively, on the other hand, the ZV-1 is manufactured by the company called Sony Corporation.
- The model DJI Pocket 2 was released in October 2020, while comparatively, on the other hand, the model Sony ZV-1 was released in May 2020.
- The sensor resolution in the model DJI Pocket 2 is about 64 megapixels, while comparatively, on the other hand, the sensor resolution provided in the model Sony ZV-1 is about 20.1 megapixels.
- The display type of model DJI Pocket 2 is said to be fixed LCD while comparatively, on the other hand, the display type of model Sony ZV-1 is articulating touchscreen LCD.
- The overall approximate weight of the model DJI Pocket 2 is 117 g, while comparatively, on the other hand, the overall approximate weight of the model Sony ZV-1 is 294 g.
- The price range for the model DJI Pocket 2 is quite cheap while comparatively, on the other hand, the price range for the model Sony ZV-1 is a bit expensive.
- The single card slot present in the model DJI Pocket 1 can be used to insert micro SDXC, micro SD, and micro SDHC while comparatively, on the other hand, the single card slot present in the model Sony ZV-1 can be used to insert memory stick duo hybrid, SD, SDXC, and SDHC.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️
Sandeep Bhandari holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computers from Thapar University (2006). He has 20 years of experience in the technology field. He has a keen interest in various technical fields, including database systems, computer networks, and programming. You can read more about him on his bio page.