An online business can only succeed if it includes a quick and reliable web host. It’s not possible to grow your business if you only have a fancy-looking website. The most crucial part after hosting an online website is to maintain it.
There are different sections of people out there in the market who prefer one web host over the other to host their site or blog. The hosting company should be chosen for its reliable services, good experience, and intensive maintenance along with the pricing plans offered by it. GoDaddy and Bluehost are the two such web hosts.
GoDaddy vs Bluehost
The difference between GoDaddy and Bluehost is that the Bluehost provides a much better set of features and tools than GoDaddy. However, Godaddy has some very fundamental advantages over glow most also. But overall, Bluehost is the winner.
Comparison Table Between GoDaddy and Bluehost
|Parameter of Comparison||GoDaddy||Bluehost|
|Server Response Time||Page load speed or server response time for Godaddy is quite fine.GoDaddy-hosting website sometimes are not able to handle very high traffic with amazing server response time||The server response time for Bluehost for any site is considerably lower than GoDaddy.|
|Uptime||Godaddy claims that it offers an uptime guarantee of 99.9%.||Bluehost does not promise or claim any specific uptime guarantee. However, it provides a significantly higher uptime of almost 99.9%|
|Ease of Use||The cPanel provided by GoDaddy is simple and sleek. However, if a user from a non-technical background is operating several websites, handling can be a little difficult.||Bluehost has very user-friendly features for even non-technical bloggers and new website owners. From signing in to working on it, the users find it very handy.|
|Performance||Servers of GoDaddy run on Intel Core i7 Processor. A user can choose Windows or Linux Operating system to sign up for the services. The performance of the servers is very promising.||The data center of Bluehost is also pretty powerful. Its servers run on AMD power center and utilize the CPU segregation Technology. This automatically controls the CPU and safeguard your website from any type of spam attacks.|
|Customer Support||The support team of GoDaddy sometimes leaves their users to wait as reported by many customers. The replies are found to be late in cases of emergency.||In the case of Bluehost, you can completely trust their customer support. It has numerous options for, contacting the team. You can use their email, ticketing system, toll-free number, or live chat facility.|
|Money-Back Guarantee||A person can try out any Godaddy hosting plans for free for 45 days before selecting it. The money-back-guarantee provided by GoDaddy shows their confidence in their services.||Bluehost provides a money-back guarantee for 30 days for all of its hosting plans. You can decide which of the web service you want to select during this time. The money-back-guarantee is only applicable to the hosting plans that you purchase. It does not include any other add-ons that the user buys at the time of purchase like domain names.|
What is GoDaddy?
Godaddy is a web hosting service provider and internet domain registrar company. It serves more than 20 million customers from all over the world. Founded in 1999, the company has grown at a rapid speed. This is due to the promising services it provides and the great marketing strategy it opts for.
GoDaddy is one of the most reliable web host companies and is loved by its customers. However, it does not provide a very promising customer support team but has very high-performing features and tools.
The money-back-guarantee provided by GoDaddy makes it very distinguishable among other web hosting companies. This always attracts the users as they first are able to test the service before putting their money on it.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost has always been the most favorite website hosting company of customers from all over the world. It has an amazing set of tools and facilitates the users with guaranteed speed for websites. The server uptime of Bluehost is among the best in the market.
Bluehost provides many very different hosting solutions that include WordPress hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and WooCommerce hosting. It also has facilities related to professional marketing services.
Main Differences Between GoDaddy and Bluehost
- Server response time of GoDaddy is high when there is high traffic in the system which is not the problem in the case of Bluehost.
- GoDaddy claims that it has an uptime of 99.9% but sometimes customers claim that it has a high downtime as compared to Bluehost. Bluehost on the other hand does not claim any uptime but determined to provide 99.9% uptime.
- GoDaddy has a user-friendly interface that is simple and easy to use. But sometimes, it becomes a little complex sometimes for non-technical users. However, Bluehost wins in this case too by providing very simple and user-friendly features and is loved by the customers.
- The customer support of GoDaddy is a little lose and customers frequently report its non-responsive customer support team. But Bluehost is a very reliable and active support team with very amazing features to contact them with different sources like telephone, chatting, or email.
- The money-back-guarantee of GoDaddy makes it unique among all the web hosts. It provides 45 days of free services to its users before putting their money on the service. In the case of Bluehost, it gives a money-back guarantee of just 30 days, that also on hosting plans that you purchase which does not include any add-ons like the domain name.
If you are someone new in the field of web hosting and want to host your website, you can simply opt for GoDaddy. However, once the traffic increases and in order to get more reliable services and better speed, you should go for Bluehost later.
Web hosting should be given the first position in the priority list of online businesses for smooth severs and services and happy and satisfied customers.